• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#33561 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 11:07 PM

In a game, they're OP.In a story, nothing is ever OP. So I find it awesome how they were used in canon.And if Light didn't have ultimate anti-Makuta powers, it wouldn't be overpowered in the least. Holograms, lasers, flashbangs, camo, color changing, absorbing light in an area to make stuff hard to see...that's about it. A player with a normal element and Takanuva's creativity could do the same number of cool things.Sadly I don't have Takanuva's creativity.

#33562 Online JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,673 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 11:25 PM

They get the powers of illusion and invisibility alongside lasers that give lots of heat and cant be dodged.Also, about the Skrihen v Skaaraa fight, I love that in every post by Kray, he never spells Skaaraa's name right.

Edited by Jl1223 X, Nov 17 2012 - 11:37 PM.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#33563 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:01 AM

That's what I meant by camo. Though remember, those powers can only be used very awkwardly, with weeks of practice, and the invisibility would be extremely difficult, since they must know their surroundings perfectly. It'd be about as effective as Halo's active camo...when you're shooting.

#33564 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:31 AM

Slightly relevent to what's going on. And possibly one of the things that might get me back into the swing of things.Whatever, going to have fun with this no matter what.

01T3YDF.jpg

#33565 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:33 AM

You didn't rp how hegot thre from Ko Wahi though

#33566 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:36 AM

Timeskip.Besides, all will be explained...*vanishes once again into the darkness*

01T3YDF.jpg

#33567 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,286 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 08:51 AM

They get the powers of illusion and invisibility alongside lasers that give lots of heat and cant be dodged.Also, about the Skrihen v Skaaraa fight, I love that in every post by Kray, he never spells Skaaraa's name right.

That awkward moment where you try and call someone out after screwing up their character's gender for the better portion of an entire battle.-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Nov 18 2012 - 09:47 AM.

PROUD CO-CAPTAIN OF TEAM DASTANA

"What's ours is theirs - but it is ours."

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#33568 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:44 AM

IC: SkrihenThe force started to pull Skrihen back, but it was too late. The blow had started, and nothing Skaara had done was fast enough to stop it. Her zweihander cleaved through the Ba-Toa's neck, cleanly separating his head from his shoulders. It rolled away from his body, eternally frozen in a grotesque representation of his last words.

<3 So will the FoM disperse now or become a more long-term group?

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#33569 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:50 AM

It's not funny! Now I have seven characters with nothing tondo because hebvillain of their plot got killed!Some people would likely leave but others might stick together.

#33570 Online Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,814 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:54 AM

It's not funny! Now I have seven characters with nothing tondo because hebvillain of their plot got killed!Some people would likely leave but others might stick together.

You know what most people do in this game? Don't try and make dozens of plots for your characters because something will almost undoubtedly go wrong. Try interacting with other people's characters, seeing where the story takes you. This game is all about playing with other people, not trying to make complicated storylines all on your own and then moaning when things don't go exactly as you planned. That's what Kalama did. Don't repeat his mistakes.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#33571 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 639 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:56 AM

Constructman, you need to learn to adapt when people go around ruining your plots. Because more than half of the people in this RPG exist solely to go around ruining other people's plots.

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]

#33572 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 09:57 AM

Well I only made it because I needed a way to rectify the massive damage I created by making lik 30 profiles.

#33573 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,286 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:01 AM

You know what most people do in this game? Don't try and make dozens of plots for your characters because something will almost undoubtedly go wrong. Try interacting with other people's characters, seeing where the story takes you. This game is all about playing with other people, not trying to make complicated storylines all on your own and then moaning when things don't go exactly as you planned. That's what Kalama did. Don't repeat his mistakes.

sohow bout them blood kanohi-Tyler

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#33574 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:15 AM

This is a perfect time for that Ancient Quote."No plan survives contact with the BZPRPG."Personally, I prefer not to create my own plots, but to interact with other people's characters and see where that goes. Partially because I like that, and partially because I'm to shy to put forth my various "Giant Evil Doom" and/or "Hope for good guys" Ideas I've thought up.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#33575 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:16 AM

sohow bout them blood kanohi-Tyler

wut?Also, who said that?

Edited by Constructman, Nov 18 2012 - 10:17 AM.

#33576 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:19 AM

Also, who said that?

Everyone ever.

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#33577 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,286 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 10:22 AM

I could go into a giant story about the Blood Kanohi plot and how all involved wanted to sucker punch Kalama in the side of the head so hard his jawbone got lodged in his Tiro Canyon, but I'm about to eat breakfast, so I'll do the cliffnotes version.
  • There was an ancient powerful mask called the Blood Kanohi.
  • Kalama sent his pointless Ga-Koro Marines in to save the mask from a cray cray archaeologist.
  • The Infernavika got involved, everyone got mad at each other, and then N&D had its first real argument of the year.
  • Kalama learns absolutely nothing from this experience and then gets torn a new one by Aaron live while the rest of the BZPRPG watches breathlessly.
-Tyler

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#33578 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,650 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:01 AM

WaitI think I missed the part where that's a bad thing?Also *to *do *the *villain

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#33579 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:03 AM

That's one thing I'm proud of the Maasi plot about. It's held together.Of course, I almost never have a long term plan. In fact, IRL yesterday I built a playground because of that.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#33580 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,286 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:06 AM

WaitI think I missed the part where that's a bad thing?Also *to *do *the *villain

hellooooo my baby hello my honeyyyyyyy~-Tyler

LIBERATION OR DEATH

#33581 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:45 PM

Hello my ragtime gal.Let's stop this pointless thing here now, please? I have a feeling my hospital will get filled with injured players if this goes any farther.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#33582 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,250 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hello my ragtime gal.Let's stop this pointless thing here now, please? I have a feeling my hospital will get filled with injured players if this goes any farther.

What?

#33583 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:55 PM

Oh wait..The battle of Pala-koro is over? Then who won? Echelon is retreating into the forest, so then did the ILF win?

Edited by Riaril, Nov 18 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#33584 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:57 PM

Good to see you, man. Almost didn't recognize ya.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Nov 18 2012 - 01:01 PM.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#33585 Online Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,814 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:59 PM

Oh wait..The battle of Pala-koro is over? Then who one? Echelon is retreating into the forest, so then did the ILF win?

*wonNo, the ILF didn't win. Their home is in ruins and their leader has run away - and their morale will have taken one ###### of a beating. Echelon simply called a retreat because the battle was going nowhere and he decided that continuing the fight was a waste of time.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#33586 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,650 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:00 PM

WellThere goes anonymity

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#33587 Online Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,177 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:01 PM

I'm sensing a pattern here: no matter what, Echelon never suffers an absolute total defeat, there's always a silver lining for him.Ghosthands, how does it feel to be so good at being bad?

Edited by Geardirector, Nov 18 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#33588 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

....... Oops. I didn't say anything. Anyway, yeah. The FoM won. They accomplished their goals.

Posted Image

#33589 Online Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,814 posts
  •  

WellThere goes anonymity

Heheh ;) Nice to see you again, btw.What did I tell you about the RPG calling you back? :P

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#33590 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:02 PM

Ahaha, you see, we know everything here.

01T3YDF.jpg

#33591 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

HOLY MOTHER OF MAKUTA!? Relapse is KNI..??*rushes forward to epic hug tackle*I COULDN'T MESSAGE OR PM YOU!! GAAAAH *cries tears that float through the air as a silver breeze*

Edited by Riaril, Nov 18 2012 - 01:03 PM.

#33592 Online Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 3,814 posts
  •  

I'm sensing a pattern here: no matter what, Echelon never suffers an absolute total defeat, there's always a silver lining for him.Ghosthands, how does it feel to be so good at being bad?

It's positively delicious.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#33593 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,052 posts
  •  

Oh wait..The battle of Pala-koro is over? Then who one? Echelon is retreating into the forest, so then did the ILF win?

It's a victory for the FoM in the sense that Pala-Koro is gone and Madrihk fled, Destabilizing the ILF leadership.

imx_327053664.png

ryo786.png

#33594 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:05 PM

But.. they're fleeing instead of pillaging, destroying, and well you know____ing the inhabitants? Something is wrong with their general sense of victory. This is how it's been done in history forever....

#33595 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,650 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:10 PM

But.. they're fleeing instead of pillaging, destroying, and well you know____ing the inhabitants? Something is wrong with their general sense of victory. This is how it's been done in history forever....

Whatwhat

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#33596 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,572 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:14 PM

DON'T QUESTION.(roll with it)

01T3YDF.jpg

#33597 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:14 PM

Kughii's filled a gap since several people left. I'm just the messenger, don't blame me. --Riaril

#33598 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 6,650 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:21 PM

Someone update me on that group Kyju was in and what he might have been doing.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#33599 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,570 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:25 PM

...Krayzikk?You should know that one better than Kughii does...Where did my teddy bear, ergh, TITAN go?

#33600 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,622 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 01:30 PM

Someone update me on that group Kyju was in and what he might have been doing.

*sigh* I'm on it. Not sure exactly where Kyju was, so I'll recap things in general. Expect a PM in five-ten minutes.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users