Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

But.. they're fleeing instead of pillaging, destroying, and well you know____ing the inhabitants? Something is wrong with their general sense of victory. This is how it's been done in history forever....
Well, Pala-Koro is blown to bits, so there is nothing to salvage that's worth the effort, and also there isn't much to destroy anymore. And this victory without financial gain proves that they are hardcore followers of Makuta, not just soldiers of fortune trying to make a quick buck. And this Village is only inhabited by warriors, so doing that last one just isn't feasible without more casualties for them.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Did I hear something about a potential team for 2013? I could contribute, especially if it's Matoran - I have a few Matoran who would be hilarious in a team dynamic.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Oh, and also. Anyone seen Kal around lately? I need another Kalen post in Le-Wahi so Vitae can keep fighting a losing battle. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

YOURThe point is that there's nothing worth to pillage, destroying everything would just result in more casualties, and trying to **** the enemies, in addition to being non PG-13, would just result in even more casualties.Also, are the only casualties besides the Peer my characters?
I believe so, yes.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm pretty sure he/she's talking about the oceanic six...
Not the Six, I just saw something a few pages back about someone (was it JL, perhaps?) assembling some form of team.

No! Not another one. Now my fatigue is getting worse. Losing more friends on here.One of the Niazesk can bunny him along while there isn't anything important...
As long as it's not Vorex, I don't see a problem with that
Yeah, you wouldn't want my skills intimidating everyone. ;)- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

so i'm new here, and i was hoping somebody could explain this game to meand what's this about the oceanic six? i thought this was bionicle, not lost, and..Okay, writing like that is painful. Never doing that again.M-M, I'll get on it right away.
The Oceanic Six is a group of six matoran traveling around and collecting the essences of the Toa Mata. Why they're Oceanic, I don't know; I think it's a stupid name myself. They're also known as the Wanderer's company.

so i'm new here, and i was hoping somebody could explain this game to meand what's this about the oceanic six? i thought this was bionicle, not lost, and..Okay, writing like that is painful. Never doing that again.M-M, I'll get on it right away.
The Oceanic Six is a group of six matoran traveling around and collecting the essences of the Toa Mata. Why they're Oceanic, I don't know; I think it's a stupid name myself. They're also known as the Wanderer's company.
That's Kal Grochi. He just changed his name as a joke.
I'm pretty sure he/she's talking about the oceanic six...
Not the Six, I just saw something a few pages back about someone (was it JL, perhaps?) assembling some form of team.
Yes, JL is forming a Matoran team. PM him about it.

PfffftI'm laughing so hard right nowAnd I can guarantee that at least three others are as well

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

PfffftI'm laughing so hard right nowAnd I can guarantee that at least three others are as well
I knew there was a reason everyone liked you!

About that matoran team, for which I'm in the process of creating a character, well...What exactly are the guidelines for ranged weaponry in this RPG? Are bows and arrows and such the maximum extenct to which we can go (obviously excluding the fancy tech that Vortixx and Skakdi get to carry around).

No! Not another one. Now my fatigue is getting worse. Losing more friends on here.One of the Niazesk can bunny him along while there isn't anything important...
As long as it's not Vorex, I don't see a problem with that
Yeah, you wouldn't want my skills intimidating everyone. ;)- Vorex
That sounds about right

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I think that anything before the discovery of gunpowder, provided that it isn't siege sized, is allowed.Speaking of gunpowder, wouldn't a toa of earth be able to create it using a mixture of sulfur and nitrates? They could hypothetically create landmines using boxes with a flint and steel mechanism.

Edited by Constructman

I've noticed around the RPG, and just on this page itself, we've seen a lot of people bypassing the filter.eg. "What the ****! You're just a *****."That is directly against the BZP's rules, and I don't think it's be been a problem until the past couple days where I can't go into a single topic without seeing it.I say this, for two reasons.I don't want this part of the forum closed down for it, or people in this group to get punished for it.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

...Just saw this. Obvious troll is obvious. :P Even though it actually succeeded in trolling someone.

...I made a mad libs. However, I shall go back to simply stating things more plainly, like by using "brakes", "ussal belly," and "fikou streamer."Thank you for your concern!
However, I shall go back to simply stating things more plainly, like by using "brakes", "ussal belly," and "fikou streamer."
"brakes"
Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I've noticed around the RPG, and just on this page itself, we've seen a lot of people bypassing the filter.eg. "What the ****! You're just a *****."That is directly against the BZP's rules, and I don't think it's be been a problem until the past couple days where I can't go into a single topic without seeing it.I say this, for two reasons.I don't want this part of the forum closed down for it, or people in this group to get punished for it.
Wait a second, then what's the point of the "censored" emoticon?