Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Hubert! Can you RP that messenger that I just brought in because of time? I think it'd be cheating for me to make my own sentence. XDPutting this in N&D so Constructman isn't surprised if you say yes....Oh, and I don't think JL was suggesting to use it in RP (Or at least not this RPG), since he said he would never try it or something along those lines. I think it's just another cool theory we could use in epics or serious-style comic.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

It's way too OP....However, we don't necessarily need knowledge.Imagine this - Toa of Lightning senses a lot of little pulses of electricity grouped in one area. Toa of Lightning strengthens them. Small pulses become more and more charged. More heat and light is produced.Boom! You melt the guys head from the inside out.Also, I'm sure their brain works with electrical impulses. If our real life computers run on electricity, and they're biomechanical....I think that answers your question.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Biomechanical or not, it doesn't matter.To perform that trick requires more control than any Toa has. Ice is technically water, but Ga-Toa can't control it because that would require control at the molecular level. Our brains, and a biomechanical being's as well I would think, operates on electrical impulses so small that a Lightning Toa would be hard pressed to sense them, let alone affect them.I had a similar thought before. Our bodies are controlled by electrical impulses. They're what tells the body to function, and operate. Logically, a Lighting Toa could affect that. But to do so would be incredibly OP, and require a lot of concentration. So I never fully used the move. What you mentioned is along the same lines, but even more complex.Anyway. SInce this has been proven to not involve the game any longer, since it can't actually be used, as JL acknowledges, this is no longer the location for this discussion.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I wonder if we could get a topic for the discussion of hypothetical moves. It might be a bit out of place here but at least people would be encouraged to talk about moves like this before they go out and GMode by accident.Just an idea.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It would be like talking about the difference between picking up a guy with iron powers and sending a silver blast of energy at him. Instead of just dismissing it out of hand you can go through ideas with other people.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

On another note entirely:
IC: Xerov (Kini-Nui Path)Being near the back, I witness the scene between the fool whose name I don't know, our ex-leader, the Toa she had tried to flirt with, and another being I don't know much about. They're arguing over Echelon.I hear the moron refer to him as an 'opportunist'. I alone know why Echelon is truly a part of this.He has no illusions about Makuta. He follows him because he wants power, and he believes that Makuta's is the path that will lead him to it. Does that make him less supportive of Makuta than the others? No. If anything, he's more invested in it than any of us.Speaking of being invested, I wonder where the Fe-Matoran is...I speed up slightly. If I reach Kini-Nui faster than the others, I can warn Echelon ahead of time.
THIS BOYKnows what he's talking about.
I love you like you a lot too, Ghosty. :3- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

HEY JL: I think you're idea about electrical impulses is perhaps one of the greatest things you've pumped out! It's a fabulous thought, although in the current way is considered OP for the current game style. How 'bouts we crack down on this via PM and make some serious progress on how to use this idea RIGHT NOW. :P Toa of lightning for the win...Oh yeah, and to everyone else (cause I need to be general to post here), how is the ILF gonna' get cleaned up? Is everyone just walking off sore and bruised? 'Cause that seems like a real wasted opportunity for some excellent RPing. City-building, healing, etc are all just as important as war, if not more so. They allow war to exist, if you think of peace as the time between fighting.

Oh yeah, and to everyone else (cause I need to be general to post here), how is the ILF gonna' get cleaned up? Is everyone just walking off sore and bruised? 'Cause that seems like a real wasted opportunity for some excellent RPing. City-building, healing, etc are all just as important as war, if not more so. They allow war to exist, if you think of peace as the time between fighting.
I plan on having us rebuild, yes. And also to get the whole political situation of who's in charge of the group at this point. We're not dead and gone just yet. If we plan on settling account with both a certain architect and a dark lord fellow we're going to need a rebuild base first, of course. :lol: Edited by Javert

RIGHT. Okay, given the fact DJ never joined, I'll just state this upfront: Draeverian is not gonna' join the ILF. He's got a vendetta against a highly secretive terrorist, and he's gonna fulfill it. However, I might just be tootling around Le-wahi soon. So who knows, maybe you'll get a skilled doctor on your hands again.

Just wondering: am I needed to post in Le-Wahi? I haven't been focusing on it as much after I responded to Kethrye.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

In other news, am currently working on making the Mask of Genderbending a more viable product.
O.O*hides away from hubert*i've seen the prototype in action. personally.
Ah. I was wondering why you always carry around that machete, but now I know. But Hubert, that's just... Scary. Lets just hope it only effects the user and cannot be used to attack enemies.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Calling all Niazesk:Seeing as how Frost Dragon declared himself as temporarily retiring from the BZPRPG, we're left without a leader. He did say someone could bunny Dekal along for minor posts, and I think we should settle that now. I nominate Ghosthands.I also suggest we should get going to Onu-Wahi already.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Calling all Niazesk:Seeing as how Frost Dragon declared himself as temporarily retiring from the BZPRPG, we're left without a leader. He did say someone could bunny Dekal along for minor posts, and I think we should settle that now. I nominate Ghosthands.I also suggest we should get going to Onu-Wahi already.
I would vote for Ghosty, but y'know, I think it'd be funnier if I voted for myself.
HahahahahaVorex, I platonically love you as much as a man can platonically love another
:DI platonically love you too. :3- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Even though I'm not In this group, I'd go with Ghosthands. His post of Garn hitting Atrox In the jaw really warmed my metaphorical heart Edited by Bulik

Oh yeah, and to everyone else (cause I need to be general to post here), how is the ILF gonna' get cleaned up? Is everyone just walking off sore and bruised? 'Cause that seems like a real wasted opportunity for some excellent RPing. City-building, healing, etc are all just as important as war, if not more so. They allow war to exist, if you think of peace as the time between fighting.
I plan on having us rebuild, yes. And also to get the whole political situation of who's in charge of the group at this point. We're not dead and gone just yet. If we plan on settling account with both a certain architect and a dark lord fellow we're going to need a rebuild base first, of course. :lol:
Welp, good thing you got a Toa of Stone there to help you out.Sadly, the Toa of Plantlife was kidnapped in the battle. He's not gonna be there for your aid.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-KuAnLo:"I must say, for a pack of wolves, you bicker like a litter of kittens," KuAnLo said to those present, from his position lying in the shadow of a tree. "Were it only that we truly worked like the Muaka. Alone, stalking the drifts. Then this argumentation might not be such a problem." He shook his head, looking to Kyju, the one who was nearest to him. And with the best hearing."Care to snap that Toa of Fire's neck for me?" he asked, nodding to the close-eyed Ira, and speaking quietly so that Kyju would be the only one to hear him. "He's the cause of a great many problems, and I feel the need to cull the herd."
Really?REALLY?You know, I'm sort of starting to get sick of this.

No, I don't have a problem with Grochi specifically. It's more like getting thrashed over and over again and losing 3 characters in the span of 2 days, one whom I had GIANT plans for.And I don't know what you mean by his metaphors.
I know the feeling, but can I make a suggestion?Get over it. You should've had a backup plan in case something like this happened, now you're learning to always have a backup plan. The hard way.

If you have big plans for a character, I suggest not taking him to the largest battle ever in This reboot that has dozens of players far more experienced on the opposing side.