Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah, Heuani just sort of strikes me as arrogant, having too much hubris. He just comes across as an arrogant stuck up spoiled brat stomping on an anthill. Prime time for the Reaper (not Kaithas's character, the metaphorical reaper) to come along and give him a wake up call.

Edited by Constructman

What about if said character is a toa of gravity who can fly and watch the destruction with a bag of popcorn in hand?Also, isn't this really a suicide mission? Blowing up he islets?
As if Bad Company would stick around to light the fuse.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

If he's like 100 feet in the air he won't feel the shock wave.
An explosion large enough to literally tear a giant mass of land up and destroy it would create a shockwave Le-Wahi would feel, maybe even Le-Koro.Which is more than a 100 feet.More like 50-100km. Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

If he's like 100 feet in the air he won't feel the shock wave.What's the issue with the plan?
The issue is that it is silly and ridiculous and has no basis in reality. Sure, it may seem to be a neat idea to watch people die below you, but in reality it's just a voyeuristic and stupid idea that accomplishes nothing. And this string of silly ideas is what makes many people aggrevated with you antics.The thing is that this is a game where we all tell stories and the actions we play with out characters should be a part in the story we are crafting. Having some character watch from above while eating popcorn doesn't tell a story and is in all actuality rather lame. He was it happen, so what? See what I mean? Don't just try and do whatever seems like a "neat" idea in your head and try to tell stories, make the most of circumstances and learn from mistakes, because that's what every average roleplayer has to do to reach the standard of excellence.This is the BZPRPG, my friend. Tell a story, don't just be a story.
An explosion large enough to literally tear a giant mass of land up and destroy it would create a shockwave Le-Wahi would feel, maybe even Le-Koro.Which is more than a 100 feet.More like 50-100km.
You seem to not understand how I will be shattering these landmasses. This post explains it in detail. I don't actually intend to blow it all up, I intend to blow it down, in a manner of speaking.

I completely intend to have a Toa with a mask of flight do his most interesting to get away.Hit me with your best shot, gramps!...I'm totally joking with the last line, but in all seriousness I will do my best to get at least one person out alive, though the description makes it sound nigh-impossible. Anyone else along for the ride?

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I feel like that's how a lot of them think. Calling everyone on your side a fool is just stupid. He may have a good record, but everyone else just destroyed the most powerful Lawful Good group on the island. He should think more of his own group.
I'm tempted to get back in the game just to rally the ILF (which are not so much destroyed as it is roughed up, if I have gathered right) and show why it's bad to mess with a nest of mostly-Chaotic Neutral wasps.But yeah, I can't be bothered. Deputies, do your job. Get the entire team marching to every darn village. You aren't encumbered by a village anymore, so there's no need to stay there. Do some patriotic speeches about how Makuta forces apparently can't do much on a moving target since they failed to destroy one that was sitting still... and then march gloriously into 2013 by sacking Mangaia with the largest force of players this game has ever seen.Me, I'm off to write my exam. Tell me how it goes, or alternately how you fail to do anything of worth and just fizzle out into the "eh" mentality I eventually did. ;)
So... where are the deputies mentioned?Anyways, anyone has an ILF alligned character in Pala-Koro who has magnetic powers? My Toa of Ice needs a metal removal operation, specifically to remove some very well-embedded and very sharp spikes in his shoulder and upper body joints.