Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

And what sparked that?And it has been one thousand years. Mata Nui should at least be in the early renaissance by now.
Don't ever compare the Bionicle universe in terms of "ages" to the real world's ages.It doesn't work. Brighter people than both of us have tried and failed. You cannot define what sort of time period this place is in, which means you can't predict stuff like that.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Alright, as a general announcement: I have a blog again. Yes, I will be updating this beautiful creature with ideas on game-play, anatomy, music, art, fashion, and my general take on this world we've all created. If there are groups I am involved in that wish to have a blog post, please send a PM and I can get to work on that.Sincerely,Kughii

I don't know!This "BZPRPG Profiles" topic looks too dangerous!If you look at the topics, you should find the BZPRPG profiles topic. :)Happy RPing!

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

*turaga
I well aware my username has "Truaga" in it. Thank you for noticing.
I am TDG. Now I do believe we are off topic. Hopefully there's a rule against that.
Indeed there is a rule against that. But any who, welcome to the RP.
Thank you. :) Edited by Truaga_nuju

Masks we wear to disguse the truth,

We can never go back to that place,

ignikabanner.png

So far, there are six chosen Matoran who are going to do something important at some point. A major good guy base was just destroyed in Le-Koro. A group of bad guys is at Kini-Nui. The Kumu-Islets is going to be destroyed.Any questions?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.