Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

... Riiiight.Shinn:

Backstory: Shinn was a 'teen' at the time his parents and sister was killed. He is naturally talented inventor, and had, due to this, been late to do things most of the time. This problem of being 'late' caused him to survive when his village was razed and destroyed by Toa saying that they did this in the name of 'good' and that it was the 'will of Mata Nui' for evil to be vanquished. Shinn watched as his family was brutally murdered in a fire set by the Toa, and was traumatized when an explosion caused his sister's hand to break off the body and fly towards his feet. Shinn, angered against 'do-gooders' thanks to these events, set out to find true peace, and eventually settled on the fact that peace can only be achieved when everyone is respecting one ideal, so there would be no fighting. However, he was also focused on revenge, and fought against the people who fought for 'justice and freedom'.
Sounds a lot like Shinn Asuka's reason for join ZAFT in Gundam SEED Destiny. 'Justice' and 'Freedom'? Could you not make it any more obvious? Kira was piloting the Freedom against the Calamity during the battle that took the lives of Shinn's family. Although I must tell you that Shinn does not harbour hatred for Athrun, who piloted the Justice.Your Gundam-fu needs work.And also ...Flay:
Backstory: Young and brash, Flay had always been allowed to 'do her thing' due to her looks among society. This attitude carried onwards, when she was influenced by a Toa to join the military. In the military, she was trained. Very well. Many thought of her as talented, both in war....and in bed. Flay may seem innocent at first, but she never really is. She never thinks ahead about consequences, and her attitude led to her being brash, ignorant and arrogant, trusting others to clean up whenever she does something wrong. While talented, she is cursed with hubris.
Sounds a lot like Flay Allister. Although she was pretty useless.Basically, expies man. Expies. Kittens are dying.

Gundam expy? This could be humorous. Never knew these guys were expies, though.Bah, forget the kittens. I'll expy a Matrix of Leadership and resurrect them. (Don't worry, I will never again make the mistake of expying a Matrix in the game.)Welcome, Truaga. Don't mind the KNI/Relapse snarking at you, he does that all the time. Have fun! Though don't ask me for advice. I'm not the best person for that when it comes to this particular RPG.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

No they won't, because they aren't even expies. They are full-fledged clones of the two most hated SEED characters ever. Flay is annoying and terrible, and Shinn is an angsty revenge-obsessed maniac who gets his series stolen by his predecessor mid-way through Destiny.He does improve in Super Robot Wars Z2 though. And Shinn x Lunamaria is my OTP.But back on topic.Please, if you want to make an expy, take a character trait. DON'T IMPORT THEM.

Clones, expies, I hardly see the difference. They're just Bionicle versions of random stuff the user finds "cool." I actually enjoy seeing how this stuff is made to fit and work. (which is why the Phantom profiles were fun to read) I don't mind seeing or interacting with any of them, though like I said, I'm not making any more.Not that I'll kill the existing ones off.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Clones are fully imported characters.Expies are characters with specific character traits taken from others.Get your vocabulary right, sheesh.For example, Naona is an expy of Katina Tarask. I took a character trait from her (See: Angry Drill Sergeant), and gave it to Naona.A clone is TNG's characters.

the Black Inferno is a faction created by Tabby Toa of Cats. One of the three tribes of the Anzaros, the Black Inferno is a criminal organization that includes not just Anzaros but other species as well. If you look on the previous pages of Le-Wahi, you may find a toa of plasma say something about heads rolling; that's them.... Actually, I'll just tell you their names. Vilor, Ziraul, Takari, Matatu, and... some other guy.

Every time an expy is made, kittens die, civilizations fall, books throw themselves helplessly off their shelves to their demise, MicroSnipe punches a baby, Despair kicks a child, a man trying to provide to his family of 16 loses his job, the person that created the expy becomes a worse RPer, a boring pointless useless character is made, a new species of fish become extinct, you can see the sadness in a monkey's eyes, and the expy's creator is respected less and less.Please.Think of the everything that is good in the world.Don't make expies.It hurts people.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Every time an expy is made, kittens die, civilizations fall, books throw themselves helplessly off their shelves to their demise, MicroSnipe punches a baby, Despair kicks a child, a man trying to provide to his family of 16 loses his job, the person that created the expy becomes a worse RPer, a boring pointless useless character is made, a new species of fish become extinct, you can see the sadness in a monkey's eyes, and the expy's creator is respected less and less.Please.Think of the everything that is good in the world.Don't make expies.It hurts people.
Every time a blatant expy is introduced into the game, Skyra the bear cub gets tossed out the window.Brb. Notifying PETA.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Random topic shift...

Truaga.Truaga.Dun dun dun dun welcome to the game.Now to create a gun which shoots guns.And to change the topic a little bit from whatever we were discussing, What is your favorite character shipping in this game?
Arkommodo.League of Shades Plot Update: ConnectionsThe above basically means that all characters involved with the Reichenbach are being moved over to the League of Shades. In case you didn't pick up on that.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill