Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

GUYSGUYSGUYSI KNOW WHAT IT ISIt's a [REDACTED] [REDACTED] of the [REDACTED] race and [REDACTED] gender, also known as [REDACTED], holding a [REDACTED] in a [REDACTED] of [REDACTED]-wahi.Makes sense, yeah?:3

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

You know what, let's look at what's going on in Ko-Wahi right n -

Nightfall was fast approaching, and as it did so Stannis stood outside the building, watching the darkness spread overhead towards the west. He could not shake the idea that a danger loomed close by, the same feeling he had before Aurax and Takua were killed. Something was close and even with his imperviousness to the chill of the weather he folded his arms to guard his core fro shivering. He had to find a balance between his needs and the needs to protect the team. That was going to be a night he would sharpen his knife and wax his pikes.
Something was close
...Foreshadowing?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

You guys are still overthinking it.

GUYSGUYSGUYSI KNOW WHAT IT ISIt's a [REDACTED] [REDACTED] of the [REDACTED] race and [REDACTED] gender, also known as [REDACTED], holding a [REDACTED] in a [REDACTED] of [REDACTED]-wahi.Makes sense, yeah?:3
And who is it? Most likely [REDACTED].

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And who is it? Most likely [REDACTED].
No Kal, it's actually [REDACTED]. Get it right. XP
next week a published author with a flashlight and an english textbook will show us where plot devices come from-Tyler
I would pay for this class.
Nuju and EW should teach this class. 'Cause they're really good RPers and storytellers.

Couldn't have said it better myself.Personally, I think it's Reordin walking away from his old life to become a super-powered Toa.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Why yes, you have found a nice example of a standard literary technique more people should use! Congratulations. Next up, learn context.
I wonder if I should feel good because I set up so nicely for snark... or feel completely awful because I've let it get this far. Probably the latter. :P
@MM- Bro, this is a picture of next year, not this year. It's not really foreshadowing. :P
And speaking of context... Hm, anyways. I just found that an odd coincidence, figured I'd contribute say something about it.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Reordin - the Matoran, as we know him - is walking into the blizzard of Ko-Wahi, out of sight, and his footprints lead away from the exact spot where the Toa's standing. This can only mean that Reordin, as a Toa, is watching everything that he once was slip away into the mist.2013, baby.#slynuju-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Well, this did.

Reordin - the Matoran, as we know him - is walking into the blizzard of Ko-Wahi, out of sight, and his footprints lead away from the exact spot where the Toa's standing. This can only mean that Reordin, as a Toa, is watching everything that he once was slip away into the mist.2013, baby.#slynuju-Tyler