Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

So let me get this strait...Toa Reordin's right arm... Belonged to Thok? And Reordin ripped it off and put it on his arm to replace the arm that he lost when he was a child?
Thok hit on Leah the first day he set foot on Mata Nui, so Reordin tore off his arm and choked him out Wayne Brady style before sewing it onto his shoulder as a warning to the island at large.-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

So let me get this strait...Toa Reordin's right arm... Belonged to Thok? And Reordin ripped it off and put it on his arm to replace the arm that he lost when he was a child?
False. Reordin's right arm (and his left, I assume) looks exactly like Thok's. Nuju felt like using Thok's arm and weapon for what Reordin's arm and weapon would look like.

But isn't Thok's weapon foreign tech
... it's an ice axe, dude. Tyler said that earlier..
Wait, there's a ReordinxLeah going on?
But you forgot one very important factor-Verdi.Verdi's gonna have a big rage. It's gonna be really funny to write. :lol:
You all forgot one very important factor...Sulov.He has the kiss of death. And no SO.FOREVER ALONE T_T

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

>Enter command: Make plan to get Maasi back on the side of good lawn enforcement.> Compiling...
*looks up from keyboard*.... Not gonna go into the reasons why that isn't effective....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

How do you even plan on doing this? Onu-Koro has no democracy for you to corrupt, and trying to sway a village's opinion to you, even though it has been led successfully for over a millennia by the same person, doesn't appear to be the most assuring plan.EDIT: good idea, frost.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

How do you even plan on doing this? Onu-Koro has no democracy for you to corrupt, and trying to sway a village's opinion to you, even though it has been led successfully for over a millennia by the same person, doesn't appear to be the most assuring plan.EDIT: good idea, frost.
......you obviously dont get out much

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

......you obviously dont get out much
How does stating the blatantly obvious help your argument? Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

First of all, I never said I was going to corrupt the government. Don't put words in my mouth. That's very frustrating.Second, you may want to actually read up on things before making a fool of yourself in GD. Onu-Koro not only has a political society with multiple figureheads to corrupt, it has a widely-known military with even more figureheads. To corrupt. If you assume that, because they're literal cavemen, that they don't have multiple leaders, you're sorely wrong. Considering Whenua was captured for awhile, I assume you think it went into chaos? Not at all. There are a good bit of philanthropists who you can manipulate as well, as I am doing. And, as I said, the military also has a lot to do with it, and they're being brought down as well.So yes, I assumed stating the blatantly obvious would get you to think again.Obviously I was wrong there.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.