Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

He must be using mobile.Although, I think it was Vorex who "stretched" the mobile version of the topic.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Silver is beautiful, yes, it's true.It tarnishes, however, and there's nothing you can do.
Uhh...soak it in a vinegar bath. It works to remove the tarnish rather well.Anyways: So, who's interested in a plot idea I have for next year, that I would have implemented this year, but I wasn't really able to because it wouldn't have taken off with everything else going on?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Silver is beautiful, yes, it's true.It tarnishes, however, and there's nothing you can do.
Uhh...soak it in a vinegar bath. It works to remove the tarnish rather well.Anyways: So, who's interested in a plot idea I have for next year, that I would have implemented this year, but I wasn't really able to because it wouldn't have taken off with everything else going on?
As a somewhat-emo Toa of Fire once said;"I'm listening."

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting a trio of angry psychopaths to mess with what is going on in Pala-Koro...You do know what will happen when you attempt to fight people in a village filled with irritated warriors, right?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

If its what I'm thinking of, yeah, I am.Speaking of which, get to Onu-Koro if you're in the airship crew. Get going, maggots!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Meh. I was depressed. Basically talking about things that don't last.
Life which doesn't last,Slowly fades into the past,So we set our sails unto the mast,Sailing until the bitter end.Hope you don't mind my little poem there.Everybody who is interested: PM me. I'll tell you a bit, and then PM me a possible profile if you're still interested.Right, KNI, I know you remember. Ha-ha. Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Whoever attacked Esao is in over their head at this point. Sucogu has millennia of training (Bionicle time) in both elemental and hand-to-hand combat. So, yeah. Don't shoot lightning at Zeus.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting a trio of angry psychopaths to mess with what is going on in Pala-Koro...
you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg
You do know what will happen when you attempt to fight people in a village filled with irritated warriors, right?
Irritated bickering in GD, as normally scheduled. [/pessimism]Also, cool, so the Vortixx airship's starting up. I'll certainly be paying attention to it; High tech warship on an island were steel spear are the pinnacle of technology? What could possibly go wrong? :P Edited by Javert

@Tabby, Relapse: the PM system exist for a reason, use it.

So, I'm thinking of getting back into this RPG. Is there anything important that's happened in the last month or two that I should know about?
The latter parts of this contains a most of the major stuff that's happened recently. The Wander's Company is looking for the essence stones, The ILF is recovering from the battle, and Makuta's servant have been hanging out in Kini.

... For now, it seems. The only one more indeicisive than he is CJ.
Oh come now EW, that word is a bit harsh. That gives the pretense that I have a had time deciding if I want to stay and go, post or not... that has never been the issue. It is simply that this has become a part-time past-time as I have time, and it's getting less and less these days. Not to mention, if I remember correctly, I did say I had computer issues and I had it sent off to get repaired...Which took WAAAAAYYYY to long to do so, not to mention coughing up extra for the extra things they found. Stupid heat sinkffsffgjfghlfglfgl....How about "At-the-mercy-of-life"? :P Nice to see you too.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Oh come now EW, that word is a bit harsh. That gives the pretense that I have a had time deciding if I want to stay and go, post or not... that has never been the issue. It is simply that this has become a part-time past-time as I have time, and it's getting less and less these days. Not to mention, if I remember correctly, I did say I had computer issues and I had it sent off to get repaired...Which took WAAAAAYYYY to long to do so, not to mention coughing up extra for the extra things they found. Stupid heat sinkffsffgjfghlfglfgl....How about "At-the-mercy-of-life"? :P Nice to see you too.
Cry, kvetch, moan. Whatever.I love you, too. Good to see you back. xoxo