Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Don't mind me, just laying passed out about half a mile from Po-Koro while all this admittedly much more importent-sounding stuff is going on until someone who's RPing there somehow manages to notice. *shot*

'Tis the way of the BZPRPG. If no one shows up, I have plans of having a character of mine arriving.

Is anyone else planning on interacting, because I'll try to have a new character of mine show up soon.

-Mef

Don't mind me, just laying passed out about half a mile from Po-Koro while all this admittedly much more importent-sounding stuff is going on until someone who's RPing there somehow manages to notice. *shot*

Don't worry, I feel the same way all the time since nobody ever seems to reply to me.

Say Kray... When are you going to have Elain reply to Sehrii?

No rush, I just felt like pointing it out lol

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

yeah tuck that was awesome but everyone needs to remember how awesome the team of matoran just down the street are too

i mean c'mon people baconators are well and good but don't forget that the wanderer's company has

five guys

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Guys, let's just pretend the battle going on in Pala-Koro isn't going on. Really, it's a waste of all of our time and the whole confusion about who is actually involved in it hasn't helped matters. Since Tabby's characters show no sigh of giving up even considering they're outnumber 10-1, and the only ones that can stop them our his own chars, it's best if we just leave him be and focus on more important matters.

That is, getting Pala-Koro rebuilt, returning the Turaga to their villages and working out a way to give the Followers of Makuta what they so richly deserve. :evilgrin:

No, others can stop them-the odds are just low. Makkan and Matatu are easiest chance-they don't have a plot important fight coming up.

You all thought the day would never come. I say, this is how you destroy a city.

HOLY PINEAPPLE FRUITCAKE!But wasn't this due on the 21st? :P

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I have arrived, that's what's happening *shot*...and people just have a lot of time, I guess. =P

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

You all thought the day would never come. I say, this is how you destroy a city.

What in the name of Mata Nui... and I never even got to make a character there. Rrr. Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

You all thought the day would never come. I say, http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=120&page=130#entry469331]this is how you destroy a city[/url].
HOLY PINEAPPLE FRUITCAKE!But wasn't this due on the 21st? :P
...Woah. I'm here for no more than three days and already an entire area in the BZPRPG is destroyed XD Well, this simplifies things for me as I had no idea what Xa-Koro was. Guess it doesn't matter anymore, anyway *shot*

"Wrong."

Ah, Nuju... I really should've guessed that Heuani would be a Toa of Ice... :P

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Ah, Nuju... I really should've guessed that Heuani would be a Toa of Ice...

Or a Toa of Fire. You know, cause he hates starting fires with kits. :3
Or he is just lazy, like during the time he had to walk with Echelon.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ah, Nuju... I really should've guessed that Heuani would be a Toa of Ice...

Or a Toa of Fire. You know, cause he hates starting fires with kits. :3

Well, I already guessed that, I had to throw something else out there even if there was less support for it. :P

Yeah, at this point Heuani = Tahi is more or less unambiguous. Who else owns a wavy sword, was on a team with someone with a shield, and can light fires on his own?

Not to mention the fact that Kopa - err, I mean someone's sword was mentioned as being there alongside T - He - err, "someone else's."

Yeah, at this point Heuani = Tahi is more or less unambiguous. Who else owns a wavy sword, was on a team with someone with a shield, and can light fires on his own?

It said Makuta lit the fire, if I remember correctly.

It said Makuta lit the fire, if I remember correctly.

Makuta lit the fire, but Heuani was described as hating starting fires with a kit.

Strange. I thought pyrokinesis wasn't a rahkshi/makuta power.

We don't even know if the main universe Makuta species exists in this dimension - or if they do, if they have their Core Dimension powers. I would say that it's also relatively easy to light a fire with Plasma Control if there's kindling around. :P