Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Display of power. Kind of to show the island that they're there.

There are ways of displaying power without going to the top of the the island's most wanted list.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Actually, most people don't even know airships exist period. The only people who will have seen anything like it, even maybe, are Skakdi and Vortixx. Because they come from advanced lands themselves.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

... So what are the specs of the ship?

I'm going to get all the specs and the like from KNI and make a wiki page shortly. When I do, I'll post a link here, so we can all check out the specs.However, I know from my positions that it it has a super-advanced sensor suite, at least two primary cannons, and a lot of precision.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I'm assuming direct-fire then. Does it have a large damage radius, or is it a more accurate weapon?EDIT: oh, metal spheres. Ignore the question above.

Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Ja man.

Except fired from the sky.

And then we have custom tech. Lazer gunzzzz~

But if it were up to me, I still would have made a Positron Cannon on the ship.

Pssh, silly underachievers. Who needs foreign tech when you can give both tech slots to the ship, and make an amazing sensor suite? :P

...There are always new recruits.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

*mutters something about neutronium and positron cannons exploding the instant they're fired*

*Mutters something about Earth physics only applying in Bionicle when Greg, or in this case Nuju, says they do*

:P

I leave for one day, and suddenly Po-Koro is being attacked by some kind of flying metal demon [Airship]. Explosions loud enough to drown out the voice of an average Ga-Matoran are now blaring into the ears of a De-Matoran who, even with his what we would describe as "headphones", still has hearing about two times higher than the average matoran. This stuff just got real. >=)

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

When in doubt, earth physics.

Normally, I would agree. But this is first and foremost a creative story, not a scientific thesis. The Artistic License: Physics trope exists for a reason - and the RP's concept itself stretches physics to a degree. Let it pass, I'd say.

And we've been through antimatter before. Let's not bring it up again.

...Antimatter? I get the feeling that Nuju wouldn't approve that. :P

Where's Naona?

Also, a Positron Beam Cannon CAN work. We've seen it in Gundam Seed, which means it can. Quite simply, have it operate in a Vacuum.

So have the cannon always inside a vacuum, and then create a beam vacuum, slightly thicker than the beam of Positrons, and then the positron beam itself.

Then the moment the Vacuum is no longer there, BOOM! Everybody inside the beam dies. Everybody close to the beam gets Gamma radiation. And the flying airship accelerates from Positronic Interference.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Complicated? No. Impossible? No.

1. Make Vacuum

2. Make Positrons inside Vacuum

3. Remove Vacuum with Positrons not close enough to ship to do damage

4. Boom

Also, prediction of BZPRPG 2013:

Wanderers Company become Toa from the Mata's Essence Stones. They need to head to the Failsafe location in Le-Wahi for the crystals.

Heuani's true identity will be revealed.

2012 ends with the Wanderer's Company's transformation and a final showdown.

Rahkshi fights.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ahhhhhaammammaauahahahahaaaaaaa!

Well.

Looks like I get to play a little bit since Nuju made a terrible mistake... and I get the honors of cleaning up this mess. I hope you enjoyed your airship.

:evilgrin:

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I knew this was coming.

But it's been fun.

So yay! Destruction! And death! And collateral damage from the ship falling down onto everything!

Whoa whoa whoa!

Who said anything about collateral damage and falling down? There are many directions...

:D

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg