Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Meh. Kaithas can't overpower Darylhii in terms of plant control probably, but he can probably fight physically better.

Did I mention his katana cuts through plants like they aren't there?

/me wonders why people are obssessed with katanas. He also wonders if katanas can cut through giant blocks of wood.

'Physically better' is such a misleading term.

Definition plox. :P

Use sword better. He prefers to use it as elemental attacks.

Oh, and it's a Toa tool. Like Tahu's sword. Machete and katana combined thing.

Oh, and for other people it's because ninjas use them. In my case, it was completely random and I saw one while playing NWN.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Meh. Kaithas can't overpower Darylhii in terms of plant control probably, but he can probably fight physically better. Did I mention his katana cuts through plants like they aren't there?

/me wonders why people are obssessed with katanas. He also wonders if katanas can cut through giant blocks of wood.
Because, katanas are well known and in RL, a well made katana can slice men in half, literally.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

So I disappear for a few hours, and suddenly the character that I had been developing plans for all day is in mortal peril by a method which scraps literally every idea I had (and yes, that includes massive crashes)? And then the idea I came up with afterwards (parachutes, probably with Kaun) turns out to not work because KNI ommitted Detero from his post?

WHYYYYYYYYY

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Meh. Kaithas can't overpower Darylhii in terms of plant control probably, but he can probably fight physically better. Did I mention his katana cuts through plants like they aren't there?

Because, katanas are well known and in RL, a well made katana can slice men in half, literally.

In fact, a well-made katana can slice five men in half.

Seriously, that's how they were tested. They'd bring the sword out, stack five prisoners on top of each other and... y'know.

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

In fact, a well-made katana can slice five men in half. Seriously, that's how they were tested. They'd bring the sword out, stack five prisoners on top of each other and... y'know.
Yes, I know. But not every sword made is that good, so I went with a lower caliber example.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Idea: Tuck should crumple up any remaining airship wreckage via gravity, then hurl it as meteor. That would be awesome.

Sorry. Meteor smites are only reserved for something that truly deserves it. Something so terrible, so horrid, so profoundly and irrevocably stupid that after I smite you with my meteor not only will you be banned from the game, but B6 will kick you from the site, your family will disown you, and for the next six generations your offspring will wallow in the pain and humiliation.

Then and only then will I bring back the meteor, for that is the only thing that is worth its epic-ness, for once it is read it will melt the the eyes from your skulls, crash the site, and bring the internet to a crashing halt - it will be that glorious. The meteor-smite had become forever unreachable, now the stuff of legend.

For only a deed so legendarily bad will bring it back.

*bows as the curtains close*

Ok everyone BACK ON TOPIC! Thank you :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I imagine something like, I don't know, converting the entire Transformers franchise to BZPRPG or something like that. Eh...The Jhianil will be back, in a different reincarnation. You all just wait.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.