Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Read the news in the rules and index. Covers quite a few things.Ga Koro was quietly taken over by the Daedra.Ta-Koro is mostly okay.Ko--Koro is nearly rebuilt.Po Koro is nearly rebuilt.Ihu-Koro is depopulated but otherwise okay.Pala Koro is gone.Le-Koro is fine.Onu-Koro is fine.
@Go-Koro: ...lol Elder Scrolls reference? *shot*

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Read the news in the rules and index. Covers quite a few things.Ga Koro was quietly taken over by the Daedra.Ta-Koro is mostly okay.Ko--Koro is nearly rebuilt.Po Koro is nearly rebuilt.Ihu-Koro is depopulated but otherwise okay.Pala Koro is gone.Le-Koro is fine.Onu-Koro is fine.

If we're being precise, Pala Koro isn't gone.

Heavily damaged, yes. The walls were destroyed, HQ was destroyed and some other buildings, but the village is still standing. The Sanctum Bar is still there, and quite a few huts remain.

In other words, down, but not out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Read the news in the rules and index. Covers quite a few things.Ga Koro was quietly taken over by the Daedra.Ta-Koro is mostly okay.Ko--Koro is nearly rebuilt.Po Koro is nearly rebuilt.Ihu-Koro is depopulated but otherwise okay.Pala Koro is mostly flaming wreckageLe-Koro is fine.Onu-Koro is fine.

Edited.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Read the news in the rules and index. Covers quite a few things.
Just caught this. The mentioned news section seems to be a bit outdated, the last edit being almost a month ago. So the request for news is validated.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Read the news in the rules and index. Covers quite a few things.Ga Koro was quietly taken over by the Daedra.Ta-Koro is mostly okay.Ko--Koro is nearly rebuilt.Po Koro is nearly rebuilt.Ihu-Koro is depopulated but otherwise okay.Pala Koro is rebuilding from a large scale conflictLe-Koro is fine.Onu-Koro is fine.

Edited.

I think that's what you were looking for.

Anyway.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

They are posing as the Arete, and they quickly gained the trust of Ga-Koro by kicking out the Maasi and the Mark Bearers, along with rebuilding the docks.On a completely unrelated note, what happens when Tuck, Nuju, and Emzee can't agree on something?EDIT we already hace an opposite team: the ancora

Edited by Constructman

Uhhhhhhhhh. Who are the Daedra?

Seven Toa, symbolising the seven deadly sins. - Vorex
Cue me planning to make a new team called the Aedra. You can guess what their theme would be...Not really, but I would be interested in joining if someone started one.

Ooh, you're just a little late.

As in

A month and a half late.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Uhhhhhhhhh. Who are the Daedra?

Seven Toa, symbolising the seven deadly sins. - Vorex
Cue me planning to make a new team called the Aedra. You can guess what their theme would be...Not really, but I would be interested in joining if someone started one.
Ooh, you're just a little late. As in A month and a half late.
Aww. What happened then?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"Shouting out to anyone interacting with me!"

Well, I've only been back about two weeks and find out that not only do I not have the time to RP anymore, but a few people aren't exactly happy to see me back. So, I'm going to nip this in the bud before it gets any worse and take a step back (I'm not leaving, mind you).

Due to certain discussions with other players and issues popping up in my personal life, I'm planning on dropping all but one of my characters for the time being. I'll be RPing as this one character as well as doing a project or two on BZP. So, I'm not exactly leaving, just taking a big step back.

I know I've only been back for a couple weeks, so sorry to be interacting with alot of people then just leaving like that. I hope you all can understand that this abscence of mine is alot more serious then last time since this has to do with my own personal life as well as other problems on the RPG.

Thanks,

-Mef

Why, Draezeth, I can help rather easily, in fact, seeing as I'm in the lead of the IC team.

Quite simply, we have a character each for the seven heavenly virtues. Patience (Me,) Charity, Kindness, etc. They're being set up to do general good stuff around the island, in the manner of the Toa Mata. And, when the Daedra show their true colours, fight back against them.

If there's anybody on the group who wants to resign and give you the profile/wants to resign and make us have to start up a whole 'nother thing of applications and what-not, then they should speak up.

EDIT: That was all a response to earlier stuff, because I didn't, y'know, just read up there, scroll instantly down, see your last post, and connect things together.

No-sir. Otters dun do that.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now