Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I love when people come in here and always say "_____ will utterly destroy _____, you know that, right?"Let's just throw all thought of any writing or the spirit of the game or anything like that out of the window, and--Oh, who am I kidding, they'd win. And Kaiapo, Valria, and Iulius would pull a tactical retreat while the others fought on and died. Because that's all I really see happening.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

They have a freaking Valkyr with the souls of seven people in her. And five other toa which are cool too, I guess... :lol:

*six if you include Baruk....speaking of him, where's Baltarc, his RPer, anyway? He doesn't come and post anymore...
He's been busy. I pmed him earlier this week, because Nichou and Lekua had been inactive since the companions dissolved. He wanted a recap, so I attempted to give him one, but he hasn't replied again yet.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Indeed it does, Pirate of Space, indeed it does. *is waiting patiently for Mef to respond to his post in Onu-Koro, doing homework as he does so and theorizing it may have something to do with time zones or life*.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Hopefully I'll remember to post news in this format from now on. Hopefully more people will see them and know about the post in the BZPRPG Index.

:exclamation: UPDATE :exclamation:

Mata-Nui Daily

• Po-Koro Saved From Bizarre Attack: A strange flying object was seen hovering over Po-Koro, seeking to wreak havoc it seems. Such a bold attack resulted in a harrowing response from a team of Toa who, after a struggle, were able to bring down the massive aircraft.
  • Kumu Islets Destroyed: Heroes, theives, and civilians alike a still stunned by the absolutely devastating attack on the Kumu Islets. What began as a normal day for the southern village turned into a nightmare as explosions rocked and eventually sank the islets. Many are simply bewildered at who prompted this attack and why; many people who were allied with Makuta made their homes in Xa-Koro, thus erasing the likelihood of an attack from the same people behind the North March cablecar destruction. So who WAS behind the attack?

You may find past updates in this post.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Such a bold attack resulted in a harrowing response from a team of Toa who, after a struggle, were able to bring down the massive aircraft.
Well gee, how heroic of them. NO WAIT A SECOND

That (and my grumpiness at how contrived that was) aside... the Daedra could probably crush the Ancora, to be honest. It'd be close (and predictions such as this are kind of meaningless anyways), but the Daedra's skillsets are just too well-suited for combat.

Now, the Ancora could definitely beat the Daedra in more subtle ways... like exposing their true identities to Ga-Koro, for example...

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Considering they've got Echelon, you'll probably get the same treatment as the ILF.

This is true.

Ancora: We have an army!

Daedra: We have an Echelon.

Remember Psyzhran? My first character? The one that broke all the rules and was punished for it by the Daedra?Well it turns out that Sur knew him. And when she finds out what happened to him, she'll be MAD.

She can join the club of angry characters. Just hop in line behind Detero there, at the very end.

Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Who says they need to fight anyway? Quada lives in Ga. Thinks the Daedra are pretty cool guys.
I'm still calling Elder Scrolls reference on the whole "Daedra" name. *shot*

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Which means I don't need to do anything, because Quada has been fishing in Ga-Koro ... since ... I dunno, pages ago?
Even when the Daedra quietly took Ga-Koro over?

"Wrong."

For the record? Iris' name was just Iris. The virus thing is a reference to his part in the MB plot.And the name was intentionally stupid. It was meant to be mocking, but it caught on.And the Daedra had a brilliant plan. The villagers had been through a lot, they were looking for heroes. And the were willing to delude themselves into.ignoring any and all flaws.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG