Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

These leaves are thick :3 Anyways, for all we know, they could have an internal support struture of iron and/or bamboo. Either way, it's just s easy for a toa to destroy as any of the other villges.

Just ask the Bohrok!-oh wait...alternate dimension...Toa Mata failed, Bohrok swarms were never awaken...grab an Olmak, travel to the Canon Story dimension, THEN ask the Bohrok! =3 *shot* Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

The sea bed.

Dude, they're practically living on top of a beach. We can assume that the stalks of the plants go down.... into sand.

And even then, it still doesn't explain balance. Sure, there's a stalk. Doesn't stop someone from flipping, like, half of the lily pads.

But sand is stronger than you think.

And at the 3rd stanza: yes, it does.

Let's just say, for all intents and purposes, Ga-Koro Buildings>crazy pyschopath trying to flip it. I'm tired of this argument

Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Half the time Kalama's Marines weren't really in Ga-Koro.

Oh, btw - Is Kalama a marine IRL?

I don't know or care, and it doesn't concern the RPG in general. Stop the off-topic-ness.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

TNG.

Stop disgracing everyone.

@Bulik, how's it off topic? We're discussing an ex-player.

Well, what does this all teach us?

Expect the Unexpected.

But, you were discussing an ex-Player's personal life. How that has any importance to the game is beyond me.

It has no relevance to the game. At all. Zip. None. Nada. Zilch.

In fact, he's been banned. While that period may be over, he's expressed no want to come back. Not only is this pointless, it might still be considered against the rules. Now, unless you people want to continue this discussion any longer, I have one recommendation.

Cut.

It.

Out.

And discuss something important.

Like, say, that attack about to happen to Le-Koro. The Turaga about to be returned. How Stannis, Oreius, and now Korero are being chased by Vidar and Ronkshou and Utu, and attacked by Muaka.

There's any number of important things to talk about, actually. Why don't we talk about one of them?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

What exactly ARE we allowed to talk about here? It feels like more than half of what we discussed ends with "this is off-topic, change subjects."

Half the time, I can only think of what KNI says, even if just as a joke. Just know that when somebody like me, who was, until about a month ago, easily the most off-topic RPer in here, says that something is off-topic, then it's off-topic and should be thrown out.

Also...lol the white pebbles.

And I actually wouldn't mind seeing the Inquisitors come back. Just means it's time for another huge fight in Onu-Wahi, that ends with Jasik getting disemboweled by the Inquisitors. : D

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Poor Joske - getting on Tuara's bad side.

I admit, I wasn't surprised by the punch, but I didn't know Tuara had climbed that high up the Ta-Koro Guard ladder. There goes my plan. Well played Snipe; you continue to impress.

Yeah, Joske tends to do that... :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

The loss of a limb is for a person to adapt.

Perhaps some people adapt through healing.

Oh, and about ranks and military stuff: We need an OMNI: Office of Mata Nui-an Intelligence.

Oh, and what if people decided to make an entirely new branch to the military? What would happen then?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013