Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Notice regarding Kehuri!I'm adding a shield function to his drill. This won't conflict with anything since he has yet to actually use it in combat. This will be the last time I'll edit it.Edit:Are Le and Pala Koro close enough for the fight to be heard from there?

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I feel the need to point out the fact that you can't just poke a tree with a torch and light in on fire. Especially giant hardwoods in a swamp that have a village built on them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

No, they're not. Speaking of that; does anyone mind me pushing the ILF fairly quickly so we can deal with what's happening in Le-Koro?

Brilliant idea. I'm fine with this, and my character will be ready as soon as he restocks his munitions.

I feel the need to point out the fact that you can't just poke a tree with a torch and light in on fire. Especially giant hardwoods in a swamp that have a village built on them.

It's EW. Live with it, or don't live at all. :P Edited by Tasty Holiday Beverage

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

They're not lighting trunks on fire, sillies. Le-Koro has platforms and houses built with dry wood and held together with twine and ropes, held aloft in leafy canopies of branches. That's what is being caught on fire because it's absolutely plausible, though if you're unsatisfied with it, blame Snelly: He thought it was a good idea to bring the Nui-Rama anyway.

I say logic. It's what I do.

You said they started lighting the trees on fire on the way up. So either they were holding their torches to the tree trunks and giving them a nice smoked look on the way up or they were trying to light their elevators on fire and hope it would spread to the village while they all fell to their deaths.

This is rainforest so all those things are going to be wet to some extent avoid burning for a bit. They will catch fire, but not cause somebody's torch fell past a leaf.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I said that the "trees" were catching on fire because everything is attached to the trees, and some of those things were being caught on fire. When a house is burning you usually don't have the urge to say that "the drapes, the carpets, the bookcase, the sofas, the blankets, the clothing, the cabinets, the molding, the water heater, the towels, the glassware, the doors, the mattresses, the beds," etc. are on fire: You say the house is on fire.

Likewise, I wasn't going to get in-depth to say exactly what was on fire, simply saying that "the tree" is on fire works to convey the message. If you still have a problem with that, then I think it's balderdash but encourage you to PM the matter to me.

Edited by Littlefinger

Wut?

I thought it would take more posts than them walking in the jungle for them to already scale the trees (or take an elevator) to get inside the village themselves...

Frak. That's what I get for skipping the last paragraph.

Somebody post so my character can start fighting!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Inspector Javert, will you stop hunting 24601 and actually acknowledge Zharuk's existence? He's been trying to talk to Kethrye for a while.

EDIT:

IC: [uyism]

"What is an eyeball."

Should be this:

IC: [uyism]

"What is an eyeball?"

EDIT 2:
I don't like the new quote system.
Edited by Constructman

@Ta-WahiNow kiss.

I actually laughed really hard at this.Anyways. Me and Tuck are doing some retconning there so this comment might not make sense to those that didn't read Ta yesterday.

______

*reads Ta* So wait, is everyone now going to join Joske on his epic mission? Seems like it. :P I totally want in on this.

On another note, my internet's going to be off and on for the next week until it gets fixed. Unfortunately, that also means that I'm going to not be as active (not that I'm already not. XP). Just so everyone knows why I would be missing.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

while we're on the subject of activity: I'm going to be afk from Thursday onwards until probably monday or Tuesday of next week. Just cheerio and all that.

JL: I responded as Kani and Versaumnis. Kakaru and I apologize for holding your character up for so long. Life happened I guess. :/

Right, so I've planned on bringing a character to Le-Koro sometime soon: with all this madness, who all are fighting? A bunch of Nui-Rama seemed to be involved at some point, but I can only see Bad Company soldiers actually, y'know, arriving.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Inspector Javert, will you stop hunting 24601 and actually acknowledge Zharuk's existence? He's been trying to talk to Kethrye for a while. EDIT:IC: [uyism] "What is an eyeball." Should be this: IC: [uyism] "What is an eyeball?" EDIT 2: I don't like the new quote system.

Please proceed to find a hole and subsequently die in it.

This was probably the worst response I've ever seen here.Completely uncalled for.-1 happy Legions

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Right, so I've planned on bringing a character to Le-Koro sometime soon: with all this madness, who all are fighting? A bunch of Nui-Rama seemed to be involved at some point, but I can only see Bad Company soldiers actually, y'know, arriving.

Well, I'm having my character fling peer soldiers off the edge to their deaths via the Mata-Nui equivilant of a grappling hook, and there are some gukko force people up and about. That's pretty much All I know.