Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Now now kids, I know you guys absolutely love my intended grammatical errors, but please, stop kicking up a fuss about in News and Discussion; there is absolutely no use in doing so, and contributes nothing to our discussion, which is on the fact that OMG LE-KORO BEING INVADED111

Ahem.

@Meta: The army is in the village. There are Nui-Rama flying around. The village is sorta burning. There are some Gukko people up in the sky and some people on the village floor.

Le-Koro will fall due to the fact that all we really have in player character Gukko Force members is semi-retired Toa and the guy who set the village on fire.

Not so!

We have Gandalf the Grey Ortherion Stonerender, the white mage, inheritor of the secret arts of stone manipulation!

I'm sorry, but I just read the words "Gandalf Expy" and someone else's life flashed before my eyes.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Constructman, if Nuju finds out you made a Gandalf expy, heads will roll. To be more specfic, your head and your character's head.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

All right Emzee! Good show! I get Po-Koro; you get Le-Koro. Sounds fair.

Remember kids: Staff does not like it when players try to destroy permanent important locales.

Wipe the floor with 'em MZ!

*ahem*

Moving on...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ok, so I've been reading up on the current issue going on in Ta-Koro (the whole Joske-breaking-into-a-vault-and-ticking-off-a-female-guard thing). For the sake of specifics in my next post, would I be right to assume a bunch of guards are now frantically searching for him in the Koro? Or is it more hush-hush nonchalant searching?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

...Ok then. Guess I read something wrong XD.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

The Guard isn't scrambling or anything. They're just getting the word out, with some haste, but it's not like they're preparing for an attack. Tuara knows Joske is going to talk to her before he leaves so she isn't that worried.And Tuara isn't just a female-Guard, she's the highest ranking PC character in Ta-Koro, Jaller's Second in Command.And the Dreenan thing was awesome.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I thought something didn't seem right about JL's clearly-trying-to-be-comical explanation. I got the fact that Tuara was second in command from reading earlier. Alright, thanks. I just needed this information for specific details to be alluded to when I post. I don't intend on getting involved at all in that arc unless invited due to events, but the odds of a random De-Matoran being invited to a Toa's issue is very slim XD

"Wrong."

Wow... Tuara is about to blow her stack.

I must've done something right! :lol:

So I caved and the new toys I - I mean Joske, uh, borrowed have something to do with meteors. To a VERY minor extent.

Gotta wait until the gang shows up though... :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Holy Cheesecake. First, The sacking burning battle of Le-Koro, and now a meteoric forecast? A bunch of important stuff has been happening recently! I'm sooooo glad Joske is a good guy. Just... Make sure The FoM can feel your celestial wrath firsthand.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

:PThe statement your character made really didn't need a reply, anyways. So, just to clarify, is the ILF travelling with the Fowadi or is it going to aid Le Koro?

Aaaaand now it seems as though Tyler joins my little group. It would appear I like to collect strays...

This should be fun. Better hang on Tyler, because we're gonna be moving at break-neck speed and once we start we're NEVER looking back.

:P

And I'll just sit in Ta-Koro flipping through an encyclopedia sweating my face off =P *shot*

"Wrong."