Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

IC OrtherionThe toa of stone continued generating stone shards. A storm of pebbles was flying through the air, the tiny rocks hitting both the Xa-Koronans and the Rama. More and more bings fell to the onslaught of the pebbles.

---The googles and yahoos, however, remained relatively unharmed.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

You misspelled 'being' as 'bing', which of course, is a search engine owned by Microsoft, leading to a reference to Google and Yahoo.

Then I pulled out the superior search engine - Baidu.

Anyway, before we go even more off-topic, you guys should totally visit the tea convention Iegasa is currently attending.

You misspelled 'being' as 'bing', which of course, is a search engine owned by Microsoft, leading to a reference to Google and Yahoo.

Then I pulled out the superior search engine - Baidu.

Anyway, before we go even more off-topic, you guys should totally visit the tea convention Iegasa is currently attending.

Baidu stocks! They won us the stock market game.

Now, what I need, recap on the Attack on Le?

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

So...random question from the new guy: anyone in Ta-Koro availible for interaction, or am I going to have to feel like an idiot pulling something out of the deepest recesses of my brain so interaction is not needed (despite the premise I established in my most recent post) and I basically ignore everything going on in the Koro again? XD ...Or should I take the initiative and awkwardly (and as far as IC goes, "unintentionally") intrude on Myka and Zyron's "moment"? >=) *shot*

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

A long time ago, in a distant land, the overlord EW sent an army marching towards Le-Koro under the cover of night. At the same time, Kunitu assigned her subordinate, Kehaga, a low level, beginner quest to defeat 100 Nui-Rama and obtain 50 Bear Posteriors. However, he failed to do so, and lead lots of Nui-Rama towards the village, in which they were set on fire by the torches of the army and sent flying into dry parts of the village, setting it on fire.

There was some small fighting between some people and the mob, then Kongu mobilised the Gukko Force.

A long time ago, in a distant land, the overlord EW sent an army marching towards Le-Koro under the cover of night. At the same time, Kunitu assigned her subordinate, Kehaga, a low level, beginner quest to defeat 100 Nui-Rama and obtain 50 Bear Posteriors. However, he failed to do so, and lead lots of Nui-Rama towards the village, in which they were set on fire by the torches of the army and sent flying into dry parts of the village, setting it on fire.

There was some small fighting between some people and the mob, then Kongu mobilised the Gukko Force.

Well um... Is Kehaga related to Lans, cause that sounds like something he would do.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Guys, just remember- Le-Wahi is a very, very big place. Just from memory, I believe the jungle covers about half the island. Lake Pala, where Pala-Koro lies, Le-Koro, and the coastline are all very far away from one another. Moving from one spot to another would take hours upon hours. I know BZPRPG time is flexible, but there comes a time when my suspension of disbelief is really, really pushed, so don't timeskip around the jungle when your time stream might interfere with others.. No two landmarks in Le-Wahi are within sight or hearing distance from one another. The jungle is big, its easy to get lost, and there isn't much in the way of communication.

Actually, this statement works for the entire island, but I'm, being specific here because some posts in Le-Wahi had been forgetting the space the untamed jungle takes up.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I don't get it. When did Search Engines get involved with this.

Should be:

I don't get it. When did Search Engines get involved with this?

Just saying.On a different note, the Ussalry is now inbound to destroy the army of Xa-Koro. Never fear, Kyju is here!...With fake good intentions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Guys, just remember- Le-Wahi is a very, very big place. Just from memory, I believe the jungle covers about half the island. Lake Pala, where Pala-Koro lies, Le-Koro, and the coastline are all very far away from one another. Moving from one spot to another would take hours upon hours. I know BZPRPG time is flexible, but there comes a time when my suspension of disbelief is really, really pushed, so don't timeskip around the jungle when your time stream might interfere with others.. No two landmarks in Le-Wahi are within sight or hearing distance from one another. The jungle is big, its easy to get lost, and there isn't much in the way of communication.

Actually, this statement works for the entire island, but I'm, being specific here because some posts in Le-Wahi had been forgetting the space the untamed jungle takes up.

This is very true.

Mata Nui covers approximately 91,000 square miles and Le-Wahi is about a third of the landmass, which puts it at about 30,000 square miles. Le-Wahi is about 150 miles across at the north reaches and funnels down to the horn at the south, and this creates an inconsistent way of determining travel distance.

Skipping travel from point A to B seems cool but only works when there is no rush, like a traveller moving from Koro to Koro at his or her own leisure or an army moving under the cover of darkness trough the jungle. But events like a battle, see... they happen in a very confined period of time. The current actual battle has only been about fifteen minutes, tops. So, do you think it is at all realistic to have characters move (let's say) fifty miles in less time than that?

No! And that's just within the wahi itself.

The battle was never meant to succeed for the invaders, but it does get to the point that it is cheap and becomes more of a Deadra Syndrome than realistic roleplaying. I still appreciate it when things are logical, even when I'm not trying to really win. Let's use common sense here,

Resource: Mata Nui map.

Resource: Mata Nui geography statistics (BS01).

Aaaaand now it seems as though Tyler joins my little group. It would appear I like to collect strays...

This should be fun. Better hang on Tyler, because we're gonna be moving at break-neck speed and once we start we're NEVER looking back.

:P

Nuuuu take me with you! XP

I always love reading a good side plot that's related to the staff one.

Hm...judging by the fact that my random question a few posts up was not answered, I'm going to deduce that it was a STUPID random question lol.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Are the ILF attacking the attackers of Le-Koro YET?

---

If you look a few posts up, you'll see EW's post about why the ILF shouldn't get to that battle for some time. Some player's ILF characters are already interacting, but for the sake of realism, they really should just be hiking through the jungle. I guess if you have a Kakama or a Kualsi you can make it over there within a couple posts.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

@Voutok: I'm going to start a Vortixx character in Ta-koro soon. I could have him meet up with your guy.

That is not a stupid question, people ask it all the time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And so Kehuri joins the fray, in his own way.

....I don't remember you makin a hippie character.
---Haha. That's only the case because it's brother against brother. He would be fine, and even help if it was against Rahkshi and the like, he just won't stand for the loss of the Matoran's Unity.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

What was your question again?

--------

So...random question from the new guy: anyone in Ta-Koro availible for interaction, or am I going to have to feel like an i-d-i-o-t pulling something out of the deepest recesses of my brain so interaction is not needed (despite the premise I established in my most recent post) and basically ignore everything going on in the Koro again? XD ...Or should I take the initiative and awkwardly (and as far as IC goes, "unintentionally") intrude on Myka and Zyron's "moment"? >=) *shot*

--------^ Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."