• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#36041 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,803 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:08 PM

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#36042 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,655 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:09 PM

Holy Cheesecake. First, The sacking burning battle of Le-Koro, and now a meteoric forecast?

---

There's a reason they call it

Meteorology

---

*hands ghostie shades*

u forgot these, bro

signature.jpg

#36043 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,064 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:13 PM

*hands ghostie shades*

u forgot these, bro

*takes shades*

*puts shades on*

Thank you.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

-Tyler

Not sure whether

enthusiastic approval

or

groan of disappointment

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#36044 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,138 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 02:24 PM

Holy Cheesecake. First, The sacking burning battle of Le-Koro, and now a meteoric forecast?

---

There's a reason they call it

Meteorology

---

*Snork*

Edited by Draezeth, Dec 11 2012 - 02:24 PM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#36045 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 28-October 10
  • 2,718 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:10 PM

I don't understand.  

Should  I go actually read the plot of this game??

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#36046 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 11-April 12
  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:34 PM

Don't.

It'll ruin your experience. 

Because...

...there is no plot.

WIP

#36047 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 28-October 10
  • 2,718 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:37 PM

I'll go read the plot.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#36048 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 11-April 12
  • 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'll go read the plot.

///

Good man.

WIP

#36049 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:17 PM

Wait ... things ... that do with meteors ...

Meh, it isn't an EW event, so it's 'kay.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#36050 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,064 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:24 PM

IC OrtherionThe toa of stone continued generating stone shards. A storm of pebbles was flying through the air, the tiny rocks hitting both the Xa-Koronans and the Rama. More and more bings fell to the onslaught of the pebbles.

---The googles and yahoos, however, remained relatively unharmed.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#36051 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:26 PM

In the meantime, the baidus were stealthily moving into the village and eating people.

ULPxgev.gif

#36052 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,762 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:28 PM

I don't get it. When did Search Engines get involved with this.

#36053 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Collapsed

• 02-January 12
  • 4,373 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:29 PM

Pebbles don't kill. Pebbles are far too small to kill.

EDIT: I was unaware of the Bings species. What kind of Rahi is it? Is it edible?

Edited by AuRon the champion, Dec 11 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#36054 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:29 PM

I think what's happening is that you spelled "beings" as "bings" and that this is revenge for the entire "should be a question mark" thing yesterday.

Just my thoughts.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#36055 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:30 PM

You misspelled 'being' as 'bing', which of course, is a search engine owned by Microsoft, leading to a reference to Google and Yahoo.

Then I pulled out the superior search engine - Baidu.

Anyway, before we go even more off-topic, you guys should totally visit the tea convention Iegasa is currently attending.

ULPxgev.gif

#36056 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 23-January 11
  • 3,536 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:32 PM

You misspelled 'being' as 'bing', which of course, is a search engine owned by Microsoft, leading to a reference to Google and Yahoo.

Then I pulled out the superior search engine - Baidu.

Anyway, before we go even more off-topic, you guys should totally visit the tea convention Iegasa is currently attending.

Baidu stocks! They won us the stock market game.

Now, what I need, recap on the Attack on Le?

Edited by Toa Onarax, Dec 11 2012 - 05:33 PM.

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~

#36057 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:33 PM

So...random question from the new guy: anyone in Ta-Koro availible for interaction, or am I going to have to feel like an idiot pulling something out of the deepest recesses of my brain so interaction is not needed (despite the premise I established in my most recent post) and I basically ignore everything going on in the Koro again? XD ...Or should I take the initiative and awkwardly (and as far as IC goes, "unintentionally") intrude on Myka and Zyron's "moment"? >=) *shot*
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#36058 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:36 PM

A long time ago, in a distant land, the overlord EW sent an army marching towards Le-Koro under the cover of night. At the same time, Kunitu assigned her subordinate, Kehaga, a low level, beginner quest to defeat 100 Nui-Rama and obtain 50 Bear Posteriors. However, he failed to do so, and lead lots of Nui-Rama towards the village, in which they were set on fire by the torches of the army and sent flying into dry parts of the village, setting it on fire.

There was some small fighting between some people and the mob, then Kongu mobilised the Gukko Force.

ULPxgev.gif

#36059 Offline Purple Devil

Purple Devil
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 23-January 11
  • 3,536 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:38 PM

A long time ago, in a distant land, the overlord EW sent an army marching towards Le-Koro under the cover of night. At the same time, Kunitu assigned her subordinate, Kehaga, a low level, beginner quest to defeat 100 Nui-Rama and obtain 50 Bear Posteriors. However, he failed to do so, and lead lots of Nui-Rama towards the village, in which they were set on fire by the torches of the army and sent flying into dry parts of the village, setting it on fire.

There was some small fighting between some people and the mob, then Kongu mobilised the Gukko Force.

Well um... Is Kehaga related to Lans, cause that sounds like something he would do.

ZWGZBEW.jpg

~I will either find a way, or make one.~

#36060 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:42 PM

It's a 100% Approved Snelly-Powered Character.

ULPxgev.gif

#36061 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 04-November 10
  • 1,508 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:52 PM

Guys, just remember- Le-Wahi is a very, very big place. Just from memory, I believe the jungle covers about half the island. Lake Pala, where Pala-Koro lies, Le-Koro, and the coastline are all very far away from one another. Moving from one spot to another would take hours upon hours. I know BZPRPG time is flexible, but there comes a time when my suspension of disbelief is really, really pushed, so don't timeskip around the jungle when your time stream might interfere with others.. No two landmarks in Le-Wahi are within sight or hearing distance from one another. The jungle is big, its easy to get lost, and there isn't much in the way of communication. 

Actually, this statement works for the entire island, but I'm, being specific here because some posts in Le-Wahi had been forgetting the space the untamed jungle takes up. 

#36062 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 05:58 PM

I don't get it. When did Search Engines get involved with this.

Should be:

I don't get it. When did Search Engines get involved with this?

Just saying.On a different note, the Ussalry is now inbound to destroy the army of Xa-Koro. Never fear, Kyju is here!...With fake good intentions.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#36063 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:02 PM

Quickly! Call upon the ... which group is incredibly expendable and can be killed en masse without people really caring because it always happens to them.

*Stares at Po-Koro*

ULPxgev.gif

#36064 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-October 11
  • 1,385 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:11 PM

After looking at a map, the jungle takes up the lower third of Mata Nui.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#36065 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,412 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:25 PM

Guys, just remember- Le-Wahi is a very, very big place. Just from memory, I believe the jungle covers about half the island. Lake Pala, where Pala-Koro lies, Le-Koro, and the coastline are all very far away from one another. Moving from one spot to another would take hours upon hours. I know BZPRPG time is flexible, but there comes a time when my suspension of disbelief is really, really pushed, so don't timeskip around the jungle when your time stream might interfere with others.. No two landmarks in Le-Wahi are within sight or hearing distance from one another. The jungle is big, its easy to get lost, and there isn't much in the way of communication. 

Actually, this statement works for the entire island, but I'm, being specific here because some posts in Le-Wahi had been forgetting the space the untamed jungle takes up. 

This is very true.

Mata Nui covers approximately 91,000 square miles and Le-Wahi is about a third of the landmass, which puts it at about 30,000 square miles. Le-Wahi is about 150 miles across at the north reaches and funnels down to the horn at the south, and this creates an inconsistent way of determining travel distance.

Skipping travel from point A to B seems cool but only works when there is no rush, like a traveller moving from Koro to Koro at his or her own leisure or an army moving under the cover of darkness trough the jungle. But events like a battle, see... they happen in a very confined period of time. The current actual battle has only been about fifteen minutes, tops. So, do you think it is at all realistic to have characters move (let's say) fifty miles in less time than that?

No! And that's just within the wahi itself.

The battle was never meant to succeed for the invaders, but it does get to the point that it is cheap and becomes more of a Deadra Syndrome than realistic roleplaying. I still appreciate it when things are logical, even when I'm not trying to really win. Let's use common sense here,

Resource: Mata Nui map.

Resource: Mata Nui geography statistics (BS01).

#36066 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 17-June 10
  • 3,759 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:28 PM

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Aaaaand now it seems as though Tyler joins my little group. It would appear I like to collect strays...[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]This should be fun. Better hang on Tyler, because we're gonna be moving at break-neck speed and once we start we're NEVER looking back.[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);] :P[/color]

Nuuuu take me with you! XP

I always love reading a good side plot that's related to the staff one.

I've got no strings, to hold me down

To make me fret, and make me frown

I had strings, but now I'm free

There are no strings on me

Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-300x200.jpg

#36067 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,234 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:33 PM

Fortunately, even though I may be running to Le ...

I'm not there yet!

ULPxgev.gif

#36068 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,064 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 06:38 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with EW.  When you're not involved with the timelines of other characters and events, BZPRPG time's as flexible as you like, fine and dandy.

As soon as you cross another time-stream, you lock onto it, so to speak.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#36069 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:24 PM

Hm...judging by the fact that my random question a few posts up was not answered, I'm going to deduce that it was a STUPID random question lol.
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

#36070 Offline Tenth Norik

Tenth Norik
  • Members

• 06-November 11
  • 2,753 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:26 PM

Are the ILF attacking the attackers of Le-Koro YET?

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles

#36071 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 04-November 10
  • 1,508 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:30 PM

Are the ILF attacking the attackers of Le-Koro YET?

---

If you look a few posts up, you'll see EW's post about why the ILF shouldn't get to that battle for some time. Some player's ILF characters are already interacting, but for the sake of realism, they really should just be hiking through the jungle. I guess if you have a Kakama or a Kualsi you can make it over there within a couple posts.

#36072 Offline BenLuke

BenLuke
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 21-August 09
  • 2,242 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:30 PM

^^ Um, no? It's not as if Le-Koro is just across the street. They're arrive in a couple of days OOC, tomorrow at the earliest.

^ Actually, we're taking a boat. But yeah, it's still going to take some time.

Edited by Javert, Dec 11 2012 - 07:33 PM.

#36073 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,138 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:45 PM

And so Kehuri joins the fray, in his own way.

"I am Groot." - Groot

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#36074 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 14-October 11
  • 1,385 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:56 PM

@Voutok: I'm going to start a Vortixx character in Ta-koro soon. I could have him meet up with your guy.

That is not a stupid question, people ask it all the time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#36075 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:59 PM

....I don't remember you makin a hippie character.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#36076 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 19-July 12
  • 3,762 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:59 PM

Hm...judging by the fact that my random question a few posts up was not answered, I'm going to deduce that it was a STUPID random question lol.

What was your question again?

#36077 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,138 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:05 PM

....I don't remember you makin a hippie character.
---Haha. That's only the case because it's brother against brother. He would be fine, and even help if it was against Rahkshi and the like, he just won't stand for the loss of the Matoran's Unity.

"I am Groot." - Groot

#36078 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:13 PM

What was your question again?

--------

So...random question from the new guy: anyone in Ta-Koro availible for interaction, or am I going to have to feel like an i-d-i-o-t pulling something out of the deepest recesses of my brain so interaction is not needed (despite the premise I established in my most recent post) and basically ignore everything going on in the Koro again? XD ...Or should I take the initiative and awkwardly (and as far as IC goes, "unintentionally") intrude on Myka and Zyron's "moment"? >=) *shot*

--------^

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray), Dec 11 2012 - 08:16 PM.

"Wrong."

#36079 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 23-June 12
  • 1,846 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:41 PM

Okay, so you may be thinking, "Wow, Kaithas got there way too quickly."

Well, the Maasi aren't near Pala currently. Far closer to Le. And teleporting mask.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#36080 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,721 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:44 PM

I'm looking for a healer in Le. Hopefully the ones in the fight aren't that bad. I can have my character, like, act like they were assaulted.

Okeee.

Wait, this is still another one of the Peer's fights, right?They're the ones invading Le-Koro, right? Hmm.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)