Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Also, nobody should be using Urban Dictionary to look things up if they're self-respecting truth-seekers who want to maintain credibility. You should have just Googled it, because the definition is right there.

Edit: Or Baidu-ed it, or whatever.

I did google it. Nothing came up really so I then Urban Dictionaried it.

Haha at the next comment.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Common sense says no, your characters wouldn't get there in time. And while captives may seem important, they can only tell you a few facts: 1. Xa-Koro is destroyed.2. There are two other ships.3. The people of Xa-Koro will have their revenge... someday.4. They hate the mainlanders.5. They think the mainlanders destroyed their city because of a fear that Xa-Koro would become too powerful and capable of defending itself against mainlander oppression. Other than that, prisoners have literally nothing of vital consequence to share. Those are all the beans to spill, I'm afraid. Bwahaha.

Actually, #2 would be vital information. This would confirm suspicions of another assault, and give somewhat of a troop estimate for the rest of the army (only so-and-so amount of people could fit on such ships). Then we could start prepping Defenses right away. Guys, lets get a Prisoner. If we can get the beans spilled fast, the Fowadi might have time to intercept the two boats before they unleash their payload of soldiers. If not, another strategy is to have scouts find the landing zones and send the ILF land force, which is supports by the Fowadi, which could take out the peer soldier's means of retreat and give a shore bombardment.Just my thoughts on the situation.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Does anyone want to Role-Playing Game with you? Hmmm. I think you mean RP, there, bud. And, ah, Po-Metru doesn't have a desert, and that location doesn't exist in this game.

I meant rp and Po-Wahi of course weird so many faults in one post. :)

I'm back!

Soooo, does anyone want to RP with Whorok? He's a huncback Onu-Toa who's not too happy with all those "darn surface dwellers" He's in Onu-Wahi, on the way to Onu-Koro

I might join you, I'm a mad skadi at the po-ko-onu border

It'll probably just turn into a fight, depending on how mad the Skakdi is.

Then again, I think I'm in the mood for breaking something.

The choice is yours

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Soooo, does anyone want to RP with Whorok? He's a huncback Onu-Toa who's not too happy with all those "darn surface dwellers" He's in Onu-Wahi, on the way to Onu-Koro

It'll probably just turn into a fight, depending on how mad the Skakdi is. Then again, I think I'm in the mood for breaking something.The choice is yours
I'd like to He is just sometimes mad sometimes not he actually want to find his friend back but I don't wan't him to, so yes Ill break some things but not too much

I'm back!

It'll probably just turn into a fight, depending on how mad the Skakdi is. Then again, I think I'm in the mood for breaking something.The choice is yours
I'd like toHe is just sometimes mad sometimes not he actually want to find his friend back but I don't wan't him to, so yes Ill break some things but not too much

Then just send him over, and we'll see what happens

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

There's a concept that explains this. It's called the "Godzilla Threshold".

During lower scale battles, like a handful of people vs. a handful of people, minimizing damage is a high priority. That's why some things aren't acceptable.

But there is a point where the damage would be higher if you don't act with full force, the Godzilla Threshold. The attack on Le-Koro has passed the Godzilla Threshold.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Where do these fighters keep coming from? Every time a new character turns up, 20 or so more suddenly spring up. @LittlefingerWhat irony are you referring to?

Hey is there someone who want to RPG with me, My char is a Mad Skadi in the Po-Metru desert

---You sure you want to RP as a mad person? The choice is yours, but it's been done, and those characters have a tendency to be pretty flat, fun as they are. Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Where do these fighters keep coming from? Every time a new character turns up, 20 or so more suddenly spring up. @LittlefingerWhat irony are you referring to?
Hey is there someone who want to RPG with me, My char is a Mad Skadi in the Po-Metru desert
---You sure you want to RP as a mad person? The choice is yours, but it's been done, and those characters have a tendency to be pretty flat, fun as they are.
--------I've got a well-developed character who both intentionally fits the "generic Toa of Fire" bill (right down to the flame sword and the short temper) AND is partially mad-sarcastic while still having a decent backstory and ironically a degree of depth as to WHY he fits both of those categories, and the funny thing is it works!...Of course, odds are I'll never use him in BZPRPG, considering more than half his backstory relies heavily on the existence of OMN, and the other half utilizes a bunch of plot points set in an "alternate dimension" fanon "epic" of mine that I likely will not get time to write here, so that's that. But still, point is made.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

--------I've got a well-developed character who both intentionally fits the "generic Toa of Fire" bill (right down to the flame sword and the short temper) AND is partially mad-sarcastic while still having a decent backstory and ironically a degree of depth as to WHY he fits both of those categories, and the funny thing is it works!...Of course, odds are I'll never use him in BZPRPG, considering more than half his backstory relies heavily on the existence of OMN, and the other half utilizes a bunch of plot points set in an "alternate dimension" fanon "epic" of mine that I likely will not get time to write here, so that's that. But still, point is made.

---I did say "tendency".

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

What irony?

The dramatic kind, perhaps?I don't really see how it contains a "incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result" or " statements that imply a meaning in opposition to their literal meaning", but we're certainly aware of Ambages's plot OOC most or our character don't, and none have anything more then suspicions at best. Edited by Javert

I don't really see how it contains a "incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result" or "statements that imply a meaning in opposition to their literal meaning", but we're certainly aware of Ambages's plot OOC most or our character don't, and none have anything more then suspicions at best.

It's dramatic irony indeed! Furthermore, while Ambages pretends to be a faithful for Mata Nui and a sinister bannerman for the Makuta he is on neither side and all on his own, all while fooling the people of Mata Nui and the Cultured Gentry. His charades are at the core of the irony here.

Say, why isn't the mask of Telepathy on the allowed masks list?

Perhaps because it allows you to read the minds of others and plant thoughts in them? Tad overpowered, don't ya think? ;)

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yar. Also: I actually asked Nuju about a mask that would just allow the user to sense the targets greatest quality, and he said that he didn't want people learning stuff that way.

Indeed, it's similar to how the Kanohi Rode, Mask of Truth, is not allowed either. Because it would become a cheap way of getting information from anyone. You simply can't lie to someone wearing that mask without them being aware of that.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yar. Also: I actually asked Nuju about a mask that would just allow the user to sense the targets greatest quality, and he said that he didn't want people learning stuff that way.

Indeed, it's similar to how the Kanohi Rode, Mask of Truth, is not allowed either. Because it would become a cheap way of getting information from anyone. You simply can't lie to someone wearing that mask without them being aware of that.

---

You could do things the elvish way (elves can't lie), and just not tell them the whole truth...