Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Or, you know, he let Vakama live so he could talk to Jin and die on his own terms.

My apologies if you were expecting "LOL GAIZ DETH" but some people actually like developing their characters in situations such as this.

-Tyler

---

Well then I definitely did not understand your description of the smoke being trapped.

Nah, I wasn't expecting death. Well, I was, of course, because this is an assassination, but I expected you to do what you did.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Tyler-

BRAVO!

MARVELOUS!

I APPLAUD YOU!

I know some of you may think this strange, but I find that relatively short post one of the best I have ever seen considering the context. It was beautiful, work of art. I am so proud of you Tyler. Perfect.

:D

Eyru, you're up. Jin HAS to do the dirty deed now.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I actually did know that Tyler didn't want to kill Vakama, so I'm not surprised TOO much. Just a little bit.And I approve.

I approve as well, though from what I've been told for about a week now, it wasn't too much of a surprise for me. Except for the length. I wasn't expecting that. xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Attention all BC members and/or involved assassins: you've been warned.

There are actions, and there are consequences, even if its for plot reasons. Evil always finds its retribution, and it will come. When, undetermined, but next year it will come. Myself or others I appoint WILL find your characters, and make them answer for ALL their crimes.

That, my friends and players, is Game Master promise.

Have fun meantime! :P

__

*claps*

So basically Tuck is now Liam Neeson- "...I will find you and I will kill you." XP *except for maybe that killing part.

I'm really going to enjoy that when the time comes. That stuff will be interesting to read. :D

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

There wouldn't be boxors in this, would there?
What's a Boxor? It sounds like shellfish.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Technically the site was never intended for children, but it was created in a manner that makes it ok for kids to be here, because it was made for a toyline originally intended for children, with the intent of intending to make a site fine for children intentionally without any manner of overly childlike behavior, yet we behave in a manner a child cannot be expected to without the intention of stiffening his or her intense manner of behaving.

yesbecausethismattersIt was made for Bionicle fans, who were mostly young when both sites started. After all, the "old" members of this site are simply people that have spent their teen years/into adult years on the site. You know, back from when they were children.It wasn't created "in a manner that makes it ok for kids to be here" because that implies that Bionicle had some hiding sexuality, drug reference, or strong language that they were covering up. That's simply not true. After all, a Walking Dead website is a site for adults, not "made ok for adults." That's because it's an adult series.So children toyline = children site.Adult series = adult site.Also, I've noticed you like to use phrases like "in the manner of" and "with the intent of" and for my sake, please don't. It's confusing. I don't know if you're trying to sound smart or something, but you end up with sentences like the one above that say "the intention of intending" which just look silly and are kind of irritating to argue against.

---

The point of that post was to confuse anyone who read it. Clearly, it worked. I don't actually talk like that when I'm serious.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I'm not sure if it was Nokama being melted by acid, Kynaera refusing to show any sort of feelings for Dor, or Embok's tongue getting ripped out, but I feel slightly sick right now.

If anything, it was that last part. She should've cut off some of his fingers, too- he can still write to people and tell them what happened. XP *unless he's smart and doesn't want to get on Anthyn's bad side.

... Personally, I think it's an average post. All those things seem a little... Tame to me. o-o

In other news, this seems just like another day. Long post was like reading a book in a chapter book. All good fun...

Also, shall the 2013 stuff happen on the first? Or later?

__

Nuju said a few days ago that 2013 will most likely start after the first.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Unless Wotz and Onarax hurry up and kill Onewa and the WC find the stones, later.Also, who would be interested in creating non-Makuta evil faction? Their goal would be to "destroy the false idols and their worshipers" (they're against both Mata Nui and Makuta). They would have a strong focus on physics and chemistry.

Also, who would be interested in creating non-Makuta evil faction? Their goal would be to "destroy the false idols and their worshipers" (they're against both Mata Nui and Makuta). They would have a strong focus on physics and chemistry.

__

I'm pretty sure you *basically described the Peers there, buddy.

*though they're focused on many things, but not really physics and chemistry.