• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#37361 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 19-July 12
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 08:23 PM

What? I don't know what you are talking about.

#37362 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 08:25 PM

Where have you been for every last huge bloody debate about physics, chemistry, and general science that have been popping up? Good lord, half of them were even started by you or somebody interacting with you.

#incredulousOtter

#37363 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,441 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 08:41 PM

It wouldn't be exactly like the Peers. It would be more like a Warrior Cult with a strong science section. And it wouldn't only have 4 people in the know; each of the group members would have at least moderate knowledge of the master plan.

The overlap is immense, though. They would both be composed of doomsday-creating masterminds who reject the idea of gods.

And I purposely skirt around the ideas of and studies of natural laws in my plots because they always lead to discussions that go nowhere. So if anything, your idea both copies and subverts key components of my Four Peers. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this...

#37364 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,274 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 08:45 PM

[color=#006400;]Well I'm sure how I feel about it. [/color]

[color=#006400;]No. [/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#37365 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 09:33 PM

[color=#8b4513;]For those wondering about the 2013 start-up: the answer is sometime in January, probably mid- to late-month. Reason being is that several key events must take place first:[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]1) WC must collect all the Essence Stones.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]2) Joske Co. must collect all the Temple Crystals[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]3) WC must transform into toa and survive the first few "days" (loose translation of stay alive and not be stupid, understand how being in a toa body works)[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]4) WC and Joske Co. meet up to collect goodies in the Keeping Place[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]5) Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]6) WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him??? :P[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]The first event is VERY close, and the second event is nearly halfway done, the second half of it being most likely shorter than the first. After that things will proceed very quickly. I know Nuju wants this done as quickly as possible, but my realistic timeframe is to have all this done and new stuff written and ready to rock and post by January 31st. [/color]

[color=#8b4513;]So in other words plan for a month but hope for sooner :)[/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#37366 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 10:03 PM

[color=#8b4513;]For those wondering about the 2013 start-up: the answer is sometime in January, probably mid- to late-month. Reason being is that several key events must take place first:[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]1) WC must collect all the Essence Stones.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]2) Joske Co. must collect all the Temple Crystals[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]3) WC must transform into toa and survive the first few "days" (loose translation of stay alive and not be stupid, understand how being in a toa body works)[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]4) WC and Joske Co. meet up to collect goodies in the Keeping Place[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]5) Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]6) WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him??? :P[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]The first event is VERY close, and the second event is nearly halfway done, the second half of it being most likely shorter than the first. After that things will proceed very quickly. I know Nuju wants this done as quickly as possible, but my realistic timeframe is to have all this done and new stuff written and ready to rock and post by January 31st. [/color]

[color=#8b4513;]So in other words plan for a month but hope for sooner :)[/color]

---

Lets analyze this.

'Joske finishes his destiny with his battle, clearing the way for the WC'. We can assume that Joske will be fighting Rahkshi. As far as I know, Makuta isn't gonna come out and fight. So, I'll be taking popcorn to the show of Meteors VS Rahkshi Face.

'WC takes trailblazed path and confront the Makuta, finally defeating him?' They're obviously missing Crystal Armor, which obviously is one of the things that can "increase" light. So 2013 will be about Crystal Armor, Heuani's identity and other than that, Makuta might actually die.

Aesthetically cool as well.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#37367 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 10:07 PM

Makuta is gonna get is butt handed to him

Joske is gonna do it. Possibly with the aid of the WC.

It's gonna happen, I know it.

#37368 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 10:10 PM

Mata-Nui died in full a long time ago

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too*

Then plunge Mata-Nui into an irreversable age of darkness

That's the ending I want.

*Except for Reordin and Sulov, and maybe Leah, though I don't really know her that well.

Edited by The Otter, Dec 30 2012 - 10:11 PM.

#37369 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Thoughts of the Past

• 07-April 03
  • 8,274 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 10:12 PM

[color=#006400;]I wouldn't jump the gun there if I were you. First of all Joske is just clearing the way for the WC, the WC are the ones that will fight Makuta. [/color]

[color=#006400;]Secondly, there's always the chance that Makuta could end up winning. [/color]=P

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too

[color=#006400;]This would be awesome, actually. Don't think it will happen, but it would be awesome. [/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#37370 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 17-June 10
  • 3,768 posts
  •  

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]I wouldn't jump the gun there if I were you. First of all Joske is just clearing the way for the WC, the WC are the ones that will fight Makuta. [/color]

[color=rgb(0,100,0);]Secondly, there's always the chance that Makuta could end up winning. [/color]=P

__

Or rather, there's the chance of Makuta being "defeated" and then he comes back late next year or sometime in the future.

I've got no strings, to hold me down

To make me fret, and make me frown

I had strings, but now I'm free

There are no strings on me

Avengers-Age-Of-Ultron-300x200.jpg

#37371 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

[color=#006400;]I wouldn't jump the gun there if I were you. First of all Joske is just clearing the way for the WC, the WC are the ones that will fight Makuta. [/color]

[color=#006400;]Secondly, there's always the chance that Makuta could end up winning. [/color]=P

Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too

[color=#006400;]This would be awesome, actually. Don't think it will happen, but it would be awesome. [/color]

---

Nope. Pretty sure Makuta is gonna die. or get defeated. One of those two.

Edited by AuRon the champion, Dec 30 2012 - 10:13 PM.

#37372 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 10:17 PM

Dude, I didn't say it was going to happen. I said it was what I liked to happen. Your reply to what I and Snelly said does not match up perfectly. xP

But, really, that would be the best thing ever. Sadly, I'm, y'know, 99.99% sure that won't happen. But still, despite any previous information, a man can still dream.

#37373 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:03 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Oh look I've got a mute character.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesomesauce.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Embok better practice his handwriting. :D[/color][/font]

signature.jpg

#37374 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,441 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:06 PM

And his worship of Anthyn, the all-powerful six-winged goddess of bloodlust! =D

(Maybe that's overdoing it...?)

#37375 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hooray for gore? ^^;Wait, so the Matoran is definitely dead? If so, I'm gonna have to edit my Naro post.

Mata-Nui died in full a long time ago Makuta is going to prove to have been the one to have started up all these new prophecies, and then he'll latch all of the WC and infect their masks too* Then plunge Mata-Nui into an irreversable age of darkness That's the ending I want. *Except for Reordin and Sulov, and maybe Leah, though I don't really know her that well.

---Dear lord I hope not. I don't like total victories for evil.

Edited by Draezeth, Dec 30 2012 - 11:10 PM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#37376 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,866 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:07 PM

I now ship Embok x Anthyn.

You may all kill me now.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#37377 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,441 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hooray for gore? ^^;Wait, so the Matoran is definitely dead? If so, I'm gonna have to edit my Naro post.

The matoran is blown out to sea, I believe. He's nowhere around.

Also, wrrrrrrgh, yay for other people getting involved (even just as observers)? Hmph.

#37378 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:13 PM

The matoran is blown out to sea, I believe. He's nowhere around. Also, wrrrrrrgh, yay for other people getting involved (even just as observers)? Hmph.
Oh, I forgot a Kio was so big. Neeeeeevermind!

"I am Groot." - Groot

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#37379 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:14 PM

You may all kill me now.

Whoo boy, you don't even know what my suggested punishment was. For Embok, I mean.

Edited by The Otter, Dec 30 2012 - 11:14 PM.

#37380 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:24 PM

We can assume that Joske will be fighting Rahkshi. As far as I know, Makuta isn't gonna come out and fight. So, I'll be taking popcorn to the show of Meteors VS Rahkshi Face.

---

---

Neither of these things are going to happen. Why? Because foreshadowing. 

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg

#37381 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:34 PM

You may all kill me now.

----

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]This creeps me seriously out because I do know what Grochi suggested.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"] [/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]It also makes me lol.   Very much.[/color][/font]

signature.jpg

#37382 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:51 PM

Tip for Embok: RUN TO TA-KORO. Make him tell the other village guards about it. If need be, the HWP can smuggle him out. Ira could help as well.My group: but it would be more of a "push the mentality on the people" kind of thing. They wouldn't just be destroying; they would be preaching at the same time. You know those big speeches Bane gave in The Dark Knight Rises? That's what they'll be doing, in between terrorist strikes followed by long periods of inactivity. They would be more "hit, run, and preach" then island conquest.

#37383 Offline GTS

GTS
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 23-September 09
  • 1,530 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:10 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Oh look I've got a mute character.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Awesomesauce.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Embok better practice his handwriting. :D[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#8b4513;]-----------------------------------------Beat you to it.Embok and Endriin should totally meet up some time.[/color][/font]

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist, Dec 31 2012 - 12:11 AM.

#37384 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:23 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Embok got is tongue ripped out by an angel before it was cool.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]B)[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]...No...?[/color][/font]

signature.jpg

#37385 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:24 AM

Shouldn't Embok be, you know, running? Oh wait, that's stupid. But keep that in mind: get out of Ga-Koro.

#37386 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:27 AM

Shouldn't Embok be, you know, running? Oh wait, that's stupid. But keep that in mind: get out of Ga-Koro.

---

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Embok can't run.  Fear is quite a powerful thing.  And besides, he's needed in Ga-Koro.[/color][/font]

signature.jpg

#37387 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,298 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:29 AM

---------------

Or maybe you should, you know, not unceasingly give unneeded advice to other people about their characters in GD? Because this is neither the place and it's, as stated before, unnecessary?

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#37388 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:38 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Quick question:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]How is everyone suddenly getting the unconscious need to look at Nokama's hut?[/color][/font]

Edited by Gravity, Dec 31 2012 - 12:38 AM.

signature.jpg

#37389 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:40 AM

Matoran retching in nplain sight of the town aren't commin. And I suspect that Haro's lilypad isn't far from Nokama's hut, and Dakan was on a roof, so he can see a lot. Besides, he has an landscape artist's eye as well as an assasin's eye; it's his tendencyto scan the environment.I can't vouch for Savina though.

#37390 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:40 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]Oh look I've got a mute character.[/color] [color=rgb(0,0,0);]Awesomesauce.[/color] [color=rgb(0,0,0);]Embok better practice his handwriting. :D[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]-----------------------------------------Beat you to it.Embok and Endriin should totally meet up some time.[/color]
---Drop by Le-Wahi sometime. Trizvan would be glad to "say" hello.

"I am Groot." - Groot

#37391 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:41 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Quick question:[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]How is everyone suddenly getting the unconscious need to look at Nokama's hut?[/color][/font]

[color=#8b4513;]Daedra Syndrome.[/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#37392 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:42 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]>.<[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]...[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]oh forget it[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Daedra Syndrome.[/color]

---

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Actually, lol at this. xP[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"](cause it actually is the daedra and :P)[/color][/font]

signature.jpg

#37393 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,441 posts

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:46 AM

I can't vouch for Savina though.

Snelly and I actually talked about having Savina witness part of the debacle and as such I am perfectly fine with it.

This... Dakan, however, is something else.

#37394 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:47 AM

Wait, what happened? Did Haro get burned or something? Or did he just get nabbed?

"I am Groot." - Groot

#37395 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,298 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:49 AM

Matoran retching in nplain sight of the town aren't commin. And I suspect that Haro's lilypad isn't far from Nokama's hut, and Dakan was on a roof, so he can see a lot. Besides, he has an landscape artist's eye as well as an assasin's eye; it's his tendencyto scan the environment.I can't vouch for Savina though.

-------------------

Except, y'anno. You're basing Dakan's behavior on a bad case of metagaming and Daedra Syndrome in and of itself. Haro shouldn't have been able to see what he saw. At all. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Furthermore, in addition to being metagaming, it doesn't even make sense. You're saying that a group of trained killers, who have successfully kept up a heroic charade for weeks on end, wouldn't be careful enough to make sure no one could see them? I'm preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty sure that makes no sense.

The difference between Savina and the rest? Savina a. has an excuse. And b., as stated by EW, was invited OOC.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Dec 31 2012 - 12:51 AM.

Posted Image

#37396 Offline One-Eyed Construct

One-Eyed Construct
  • Members

• 19-July 12
  • 4,098 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:49 AM

Oh.I'll edit.

#37397 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:51 AM

They weren't exactly hidden. Out of sight, yes, but not concealed. Haro was already keeping his eyes peeled for anything that might catch his intrerest, anyways.

"I am Groot." - Groot

#37398 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,298 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:52 AM

They weren't exactly hidden. Out of sight, yes, but not concealed. Haro was already keeping his eyes peeled for anything that might catch his intrerest, anyways.

-----------

....... And they wouldn't have been making sure no one showed up to see them next to a maimed Toa, and a murdered Turaga?

That's some pretty interesting logic there.

Posted Image

#37399 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,166 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:53 AM

Pretty sure they didn't check the water, that's all.And again, was that stuff about burning metaphorical, or is Haro dead?

Edited by Draezeth, Dec 31 2012 - 12:55 AM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

#37400 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,298 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 12:57 AM

..... Yes, they're in a water village, surrounded by water, where the citizens love to swim, and they aren't checking the water.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users