• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#37561 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:28 PM

Matau DIED???????   :(

Done in by yours truly.

You little evil :censored: murderer! No, I'm not that mean, but congrats, (sarcasm) you killed a Turaga.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#37562 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:31 PM

Only because Nuju Metru (head GM) wanted him to.EDIT: Makuta, READ THE EVIL OVERLORD LIST!!!

Edited by Constructman, Jan 02 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#37563 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:34 PM

Only because Nuju Metru (head GM) wanted him to.

Nuju Metru made him? I was never mad.

#37564 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:42 PM

[color=#8b4513;]Well, Joske v Heuani, Verbal Battle Style, is moving right along.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]I wonder how it will end...[/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

#37565 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 237 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:46 PM

Sweet jabas! *walltext'd* Reading that is gonna take some time... Me gusta :D

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

#37566 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 12:48 PM

I really should have paid a bit more attention to where people were in Ko-Wahi. Because now, when I make my Raxa post, I'm going to feel like an cool dude.

I mean, for God's sake...

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Raxa:[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]Through a miraculous series of events (and a well-placed snowdrift, as well as a boulder or two), Raxa was completely away from-and unaware of-the exchange taking place just downslope of him.[/color][/font]

#37567 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:17 PM

I really should have paid a bit more attention to where people were in Ko-Wahi. Because now, when I make my Raxa post, I'm going to feel like an cool dude.

I mean, for God's sake...

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Raxa:[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;][font="georgia, serif;"]Through a miraculous series of events (and a well-placed snowdrift, as well as a boulder or two), Raxa was completely away from-and unaware of-the exchange taking place just downslope of him.[/color][/font]

... And hairline cracks begin appearing in the fourth wall.

#37568 Online Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,145 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:35 PM

[color=#8b4513;]Well, Joske v Heuani, Verbal Battle Style, is moving right along.[/color]

Understandably, it ends on Heuani's terms. :P

nihi_2.jpg

#37569 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:40 PM

Wait? Was it Nuju Metru that got the Turaga to be killed?

#37570 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:45 PM

Well, he is the guy who runs the game...What do you think? xP

#37571 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:51 PM

Well yeah, and you were just following out his orders. I get it. And I thought that Friar Tuck ran the game.

Edited by Great being Velika, Jan 02 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#37572 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Staff Chauffeur

• 4,070 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:51 PM

Understandably, it ends on Heuani's terms. :P

[color=#8b4513;]Of course; I expected nothing less. My response, however, will have to wait until I get back from work.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]So Emzee... you can either post or wait for me to. Your choice :P Personally though I'd like to free Niici...[/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

#37573 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well yeah, and you were just following out his orders. I get it. And I thought that Friar Tuck ran the game.

I may have been following orders, but that doesn't mean I didn't like doing it. Also, Tucky here gave that position to Nuju when he made his great return...and then disappeared again, then reappeared, and...yeah.

#37574 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 257 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 02:43 PM

I may have been following orders, but that doesn't mean I didn't like doing it. Also, Tucky here gave that position to Nuju when he made his great return...and then disappeared again, then reappeared, and...yeah.

I would have liked killing a Turaga.

#37575 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 237 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 02:53 PM

that can be arranged. You already got the turaga, all you need now is to create an assassin character :D

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

#37576 Online Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,574 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'm going to do something different. Since my posts in the RPG I'm co-GMing have been lacking, I'd like to take a week break from this game to focus on Loophole. So I will let anyone who wished borrow any of my characters (even Kyju and Liacada) for this week. Now, you can do whatever you like with them save for having them killed, or in Kyju's case, revealing his true nature. I'd like to see what you guys can do. :)So, take a look at my profiles and see if you'd like to borrow anyone.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#37577 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 04:30 PM

Oh wait, I means I DIDN'T have plans for an old non-elemental light master.
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#37578 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,375 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 04:48 PM

Yes. The game is getting ready to make some changes in the setting (which should come into effect in a month) and part of this process is opening up a new age without the turaga.

Suppose someone made an old master of sorts who specialized in mastering non-elemental light?I actually have plans for this, it's just hypothetical. Well, not the training part. Kehuri would kill for the opportunity to learn to control light.

... And how would that character have gained skill in this art in the first place? Let alone even be aware of the while ability to siphon away a part of the psysche?I'm not saying it can't be done. But if it is ever done it would likely be Shadow, not light, considering the means and resources on Mata Nui. Furthermore, it would be given as a reward (like toa stones) and not simply granted to whoever asked for it.

#37579 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:04 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]Well, I'm back.  And I have my own team to show for it.  What I have learned is that trying to get into stories that to not involve themselves with broader conflict gets me nowhere, and I flow much better than I'm willing to dream just a little bigger than using a small group of Matoran to accomplish small things (although I find it strange that with the number of Batman fans on this site that the most popular characters aren't Matoran).  Instead, I've decided to get a littme more involved with the main events of the RPG and start afresh, thanks to encouragement from the members of the Ambage and a long overdue conversation with EmperorWhenua.  As such, [/color][color=#0000ff;]here[/color][color=#0000ff;] are my profiles (the new characters are the Defenders), and this is my formal entry into a new year of RPing.  I don't normally dedicate myself to an RPG, but when I do...[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);]Anyway, this ought to be a lot of fun, shouldI not run into the same frustrations that I did last time when I tried too hard to be clever and novel.  And EmperorWhenua, I look foreward to interracting with with you and other RPers to whom I foretold my return.  I can't wait to figure something out, and I will talk to you and the other guys soon over Skype (tomorow-ish, because technology hates me).[/color]

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#37580 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member

• 9,375 posts

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:10 PM

Speaking of me and my plots...You guys can all start panicking about how all the Turaga were assassinated in one sell fwoop. Please, go cray about this. Shock and awe are normal emotions at this point. :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin:

#37581 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,619 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:11 PM

Speaking of me and my plots...You guys can all start panicking about how all the Turaga were assassinated in one sell fwoop. Please, go cray about this. Shock and awe are normal emotions at this point. :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin: :evilbiggrin:

_ _ _

And just for that... nobody panic! Everything's fine! Let's not give EW what he wants! XP Kidding- now go and run around screaming.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal, Jan 02 2013 - 07:12 PM.

"I need your advice- I feel really jealous that she got to turn into a Toa and not me... and then that guy comes in and woos her! What should I do to overcome my jealousy?

BZPRPG- 2013

2fcc27d298a1b54f5b34c45f0abc12bc.png

pls.

#37582 Online Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:14 PM

Everyone, take a page out of the Guide: DON'T PANIC.Wait, all of them are dead? On second thought, DO PANIC.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#37583 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:16 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]Good thing none of the characters I will be using are familiar with the Turaga and have only just arrived upon teh shores of Mata Nui.  No way am I giving you what you want.  I'm going to just be contrary.  Although I might put up a post with one of my matoran expressing concern and fear.  Actually, I think I definitely will.  After all, I haven't found a god way in introducing Ruby, Jloudo, and Nixie yet.  So I guess I'll give teir respective Koros each a look tomorrow.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]Just wait, though, I'll do something epic with my Toa that will get people talking.  Although killing the Turaga...dang, I'm going to be doomed to unimportant, trivial plot stories for a while before I eventually upgrade to being a "cool" player in this RPG.[/color]

Posted Image

Profiles

#37584 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 432 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:17 PM

Inactivity comin' in. Also, Petorgas to Ko-Wahi after he repairs that Lance.

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve

#37585 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:21 PM

~~~Oh, you're right, this is the perfect chance to introduce a few of my 2013 characters (well, in all honesty, I don't have many/any 2012 characters, at least none of any importance, as pretty much none of my characters were developed much in the month-and-a-half I had last year).Expect one of them to be very understandably shocked, and the other to be very understandably jealous. And one to have no memory at all.Sidenote: sell fwoop? :P

Edited by Meta-Mind, Jan 02 2013 - 07:23 PM.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#37586 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:22 PM

Guys, guys, guys, it's okay. We don't have to panic, I already have my to--

Wait, Kaithas made that joke before me.

Kaithas, make sure your characters are all very safe and secure.

#37587 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 07:23 PM

^^

Nice to see you, Jean.

I remember when you were Kraggh from the Writing Advice topic. :P

character_37075_f.jpg

#37588 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 09:13 PM

Good job. Now, time to hide in my bunker. Again.

Edited by Space Pirate, Jan 02 2013 - 09:14 PM.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#37589 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 09:14 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I vaguely remember RPing with someone named Tyrannosaurus Kraggh...[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Sometime or another.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I must've been a noob.[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]hur.[/color][/font]

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#37590 Offline Death of the Endless

Death of the Endless
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 369 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:31 PM

[color=#0000ff;]What I have learned is that trying to get into stories that to not involve themselves with broader conflict gets me nowhere, and I flow much better than I'm willing to dream just a little bigger than using a small group of Matoran to accomplish small things (although I find it strange that with the number of Batman fans on this site that the most popular characters aren't Matoran).  Instead, I've decided to get a littme more involved with the main events of the RPG and start afresh, thanks to encouragement from the members of the Ambage and a long overdue conversation with EmperorWhenua.[/color]

I had a tremendous urge upon seeing this to say "Batman isn't a Matoran".  :P  I assume you mean that you would expect more non-superpowered heroes.

It certainly seems that it's hard to get somewhere with a Matoran character in the BZPRPG, at least to me.  But then, I deliberately made my Tawara as weak as possible, so she'd have to struggle more (and I don't think I regret it, though it has made it difficult to involve her as much in the plot).

Edited by Death of the Endless, Jan 02 2013 - 10:38 PM.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished.  I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave." 

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

#37591 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:37 PM

Suppose someone made an old master of sorts who specialized in mastering non-elemental light?I actually don't have plans for this, it's just hypothetical. Well, not the training part. Kehuri would kill for the opportunity to learn to control light.

... And how would that character have gained skill in this art in the first place? Let alone even be aware of the while ability to siphon away a part of the psysche?I'm not saying it can't be done. But if it is ever done it would likely be Shadow, not light, considering the means and resources on Mata Nui. Furthermore, it would be given as a reward (like toa stones) and not simply granted to whoever asked for it.
---Characters can be from off-island. Someone from a less screwed area could have learned to control light instead. My question still included shadow anyways. I don't think it would be so special that you would have to earn it like that... But either way, it's up to the mods.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#37592 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,010 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:40 PM

You mean there are other islands out there?

Nah, that's impossible~

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#37593 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,422 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:43 PM

Mata-Nui is the only island bro

Nobody has memories of anywhere else

And it's special because you're getting power over Light or Shadow. Which are, as far as we know on this bass awkwards island, the two fundamental forces of the universe. You don't get to just control those. >:c

#37594 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member

• 9,375 posts

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:46 PM

Yes, it is, and it was decided that it would be a reward, Drae. It is special. Who else on the island has abilities of Shadow or Light? Heuani's the only one with the former and not a single one has the latter. That makes it rare and special.

Even if from off-island, let's look at examples of characters who have used this in the Bionicle canon:

Roodaka used them, but she was a lieutenant for the Brotherhood of Makuta who likely had some training under them. After all, BS01 says she had "extensive training" to tap into her dark energies. As far as we know, there is no BoM in this universe and The Makuta may be just that. So that's out of the question.

Matoran of Light and Shadow can use elemental energies, but we don't know if they exist in this universe at all and we're not allowed to play them anyway, so that's moot.

Aaaaaand that's just about it. So as you can see, having abilities of Light and Shadow is very rare, very special and not something to be taken lightly. And furthermore, I honestly wouldn't recommend you to have access to a reward such as this anyway. You're not getting the perks.

#37595 Offline Tabby: Toa of Cats

Tabby: Toa of Cats
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 10:51 PM

In my opinion, earning either of those is like earning a Toa Stone, especially since shadow is a staff special and Light is not on the allowed elements list. Plus, Light is like the Flash, a Green Lantern and basic light abilities rolled into one. You can see why staff don't like to give it away.

#37596 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:01 PM

Guys, it's non-elemental. It's inevitably got to have less perks than the elemental form.I see EW's point on Roodaka only earning it through extensive training and all that, though. But hey, the Aitua got shadow-based powers from off-island backstories. Not saying that justifies it, just a point to consider. But EW, you said you checked with an admin, right? If that's the case, then I can't argue.
-Cree Indian Prophecy

#37597 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member

• 9,375 posts

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:09 PM

The Aitua were tainted by darkness and gained some interesting components, but they don't control Shadow, not even non-elemental.

And yes, Nuju Metru and I discussed it at some length a while back.

#37598 Offline Palm

Palm
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,029 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:11 PM

Nuju has stated he would never give shadow powers to people that weren't staff.

Fear is freedom! Control is release! Contradiction is truth!"satsukibanner2.gif

BZPRPG Profiles

#37599 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:15 PM

Ah, k.Shoulda just said that right away.

Edited by Draezeth, Jan 02 2013 - 11:15 PM.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

#37600 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:48 PM

Mata-Nui is the only island bro

Nobody has memories of anywhere else

And it's special because you're getting power over Light or Shadow. Which are, as far as we know on this bass awkwards island, the two fundamental forces of the universe. You don't get to just control those. >:c

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]But haven't people such as the Vortixx and the Skakdi come over from other islands?  I've written my characters as if they came from another island, because I was trying to figure out a realistic reason or a team to be formed and didn't actually see the type of team I wanted coming up in a setting where there were a bunch of other Toa around.[/color]

I had a tremendous urge upon seeing this to say "Batman isn't a Matoran".  :P  I assume you mean that you would expect more non-superpowered heroes.

It certainly seems that it's hard to get somewhere with a Matoran character in the BZPRPG, at least to me.  But then, I deliberately made my Tawara as weak as possible, so she'd have to struggle more (and I don't think I regret it, though it has made it difficult to involve her as much in the plot).

[color=#0000ff;]Well, uh, I thought that the logic behind the statement stood for itself.  Unless you're beiung sarcastic, in which case truly don't understand your sarcasm.  The train of thought indicated by those parantheses set up parallels where nonpowered superheroes were equivalent to Matoran and superheroes were equivalent to Toa, more or less, because people like characters who don't have anything going for them save for skill, determination, and creative writing.  Although I suppose I forgot to take into account the presence of Vortixx characters, who essentially take up the Batman slot.  But in all reality, back in the TSTW RPG in CoT (now OTC), non-powered characters were pretty difficult to make useful in stories filled with people who had more dramatic talents.  I guess if only one person was writing the story, it would be different, but in an RPG, powered characters generally have more prominence and set up a bigger narrative.[/color]

Posted Image

Profiles

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users