Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Isn't Savina going to be? Or is this a subversion?

No, she isn't. Anthyn specifically said it was a guy, and one who can't give her lip, and one who couldn't eat as much as Baruk. It's obviously Embok. And now I am slightly annoyed.

We, the Daedra, all thought it was a creative choice and a bold new take on the sin of Gluttony. Not sure what there is to be annoyed about.

I mean, really. A third Ba-Toa with a habit for supersizing his breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and fourthmeal would have been just ridiculous. Any Tom, Dick, and Roleplayer can pull it off. Embok presents a more challenge, and I, for one, have faith that Gravity will pull it off with aplomb.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Isn't Savina going to be? Or is this a subversion?

No, she isn't. Anthyn specifically said it was a guy, and one who can't give her lip, and one who couldn't eat as much as Baruk. It's obviously Embok. And now I am slightly annoyed.

We, the Daedra, all thought it was a creative choice and a bold new take on the sin of Gluttony. Not sure what there is to be annoyed about.

I mean, really. A third Ba-Toa with a habit for supersizing his breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, and fourthmeal would have been just ridiculous. Any Tom, Dick, and Roleplayer can pull it off. Embok presents a more challenge, and I, for one, have faith that Gravity will pull it off with aplomb.

-Tyler

I should have gotten here earlier.

And Xemnas, nobody cares that you're annoyed-we've said multiple times that the new Gluttony had already been picked, after all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And Xemnas, nobody cares that you're annoyed-we've said multiple times that the new Gluttony had already been picked, after all.

....K. Sorry, I just had to get that out for a sec- I'm fine now. =)

The Horsemen are a group of six beings that are going to be on Mata Nui to punish the wicked. For all their sins, leaving only the pure.

Basically they're harbingers for the apocalypse or something (did I use that word right? I think I did). I like that idea, I really do- do I think it'll work? We'll see. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

I'm assuming by pure, they mean themselves.

Depends. The Horsemen themselves are accountable for their sins. They only are the judges, jury, and executioners. But they are not allowed to make the rules, and aren't free from the judgement they impose upon others...

Well now I'm going to have to get Marohi to eventually visit them when the time comes. :D

I'm assuming by pure, they mean themselves.

Depends. The Horsemen themselves are accountable for their sins. They only are the judges, jury, and executioners. But they are not allowed to make the rules, and aren't free from the judgement they impose upon others...

Well now I'm going to have to get Marohi to eventually visit them when the time comes. :D

It doesn't work like that. There are rules, and there are rules for a reason. I never said the Horsemen were accountable to the mortal beings that are seen every day. Maybe they (believe) that they work for Mata Nui himself!

You'll have to wait and see.

@Varren- oh, okay, I see. Very well, I'll wait and see what happens, then. :sly: Also, this is approved by Nuju, right? I don't remember if you said it was or not. :P

The group doesn't need approval. Only for one thing, but that may automatically come with next year's deal...

I never said they answered to a specific being of higher powers that is a character controlled by admins or other persons, so it requires no approval.

@Varren- oh, okay, I see. Very well, I'll wait and see what happens, then. :sly: Also, this is approved by Nuju, right? I don't remember if you said it was or not. :P

The group doesn't need approval. Only for one thing, but that may automatically come with next year's deal...

I never said they answered to a specific being of higher powers that is a character controlled by admins or other persons, so it requires no approval.

Ah, okay, just curious about that.

Personally I applaud the idea of Embok being the new Gluttony, kudos to whoever thought it was a good idea. Like Tyler said, the intepretation of Gluttony as a big, giant, hungry, and ignorant brute has kind of run it's course, both in this RP and in the media in general. I'll be looking forward to seeing how Embok will be portrayed from now on...

character_37075_f.jpg

If anyone else is interested in the assassination plot, feel free to send me a PM. :)
Assassination plot? You mean like going after the Turaga assassinators or committing another assassination?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

If anyone else is interested in the assassination plot, feel free to send me a PM. :)

Assassination plot? You mean like going after the Turaga assassinators or committing another assassination?

Another assassination. The one pertaining to this.

Yeah, those who want to go after the people who killed the Turaga should look elsewhere. That's more Tuck's domain. :P

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]