Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Rama Hive, Le-Wahi) "This stone," he announced, "will not react to Lepidran, which can only mean that he's, well...not who we're looking for." -Tyler

Welp... "This is not the Matoran you are looking for." :P

I'm telling you, it's probably a trick- Stannis is probably going to pull some mojo trick on it and then the stone'll work.

So... who here wouldn't punch someone if they were Lepridan? :P

I wouldn't punch someone.

I would instead return to the villages, market my remaining trail mix from Sulov for a living, and then proceed to lead the combined forces of Mata Nui against Makuta with its power.

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I was joking :P - I'm not entirely sure it would be him, but it is possible. Or it could be someone completely unexpected. Who knows? Or maybe they'll put the stones in the suva and a blast of energy will go into the sky and hit whoever is destined to be a Toa or something.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

...But weren't you saying until just yesterday that Lepidran would magically become Chosen as soon as Stannis breathed on him? Then you said you had no idea who the new Chosen was, because you were joking when you said it was Korero?

You didn't really say so to anyone.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

...But weren't you saying until just yesterday that Lepidran would magically become Chosen as soon as Stannis breathed on him? Then you said you had no idea who the new Chosen was, because you were joking when you said it was Korero?

You didn't really say so to anyone.

-Tyler

Well, I was really ony half joking... you know what, I don't care anymore, I'm going to go read those Anthyanka posts now. XP

No, as far as I can tell there is no plan to allow for a Toa of Light in the Bzprpg, and Toa of Shadow only sparingly as staff-used plot-drivers.

This NOT to say however that the Elemental Power of Light will not show up at some time, just like Shadow is being used. Inner light, inner shadow? Very possible next year, though it really depends on how things shake down.

BTW Nuju, do you think its about time we released a few more teasers? We're pretty close here ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

No, as far as I can tell there is no plan to allow for a Toa of Light in the Bzprpg, and Toa of Shadow only sparingly as staff-used plot-drivers.

This NOT to say however that the Elemental Power of Light will not show up at some time, just like Shadow is being used. Inner light, inner shadow? Very possible next year, though it really depends on how things shake down.

BTW Nuju, do you think its about time we released a few more teasers? We're pretty close here ;)

I'd have to make some more, first. :P

test2.png

I'd have to make some more, first. :P

Everybody!

Be ready for stuff!

Stuff!

Also, I didn't know Oreius would betray them. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's just that Stannis didn't see the whole story.

Prediction: Oreius getting captured starts 2013's game year.

But does anyone have an exact 'Which matoran for which stone?' sheet or something right now? I think I know Leah with Gali's stone, Oreius with Tahu's, Reordin with Kopaka's, Korero with Lewa's, but I'm missing 2....and the previous might be wrong as well.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

But does anyone have an exact 'Which matoran for which stone?' sheet or something right now? I think I know Leah with Gali's stone, Oreius with Tahu's, Reordin with Kopaka's, Korero with Lewa's, but I'm missing 2....and the previous might be wrong as well.

Stannis: Pohatu

Reordin: Kopaka

Oreius: Tahu

Sulov: Onua

Leah: Gali

Korero: Lewa

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png