Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Or completely screws everything up.

I'd like to point out, that there are more BAD time-travel related movies/books/games than there are good.

But the good ones get to have their name forever recorded in the history of the internets/reallife.

All hail Buzz Killington.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Or completely screws everything up.

I'd like to point out, that there are more BAD time-travel related movies/books/games than there are good.

But the good ones get to have their name forever recorded in the history of the internets/reallife.

Doctor Whooooo

If you legitimately think that the comments that Dorian and Heuani are one and the same person were stemmed from an honest idea, then that's a problem.

I think he knows that we're joking... I think. :P But I'm sure time travel will never be allowed in this game, unless it's used in a reset kind of like the one at the end of the original BZPRPG.

Yes, but if Makuta can reign down lightning and transform Toa into Dark Toa, whose to say that he doesn't have control over gender?

All joing aside, I do think it would be pretty sweet if their was a twist in Heuani's identity, like if he was another one of the Mata (besides Tahu and Kopaka).

character_37075_f.jpg

Last time I checked, it seemed like she was gonna die.

And yes, I know I have a "Tune-in/Tune-out" problem.

That must of been a really long time ago then, cause she hasn't even been close to being in danger for like a couple weeks now.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Daenerys Targaryen" data-cid="494171" data-time="1358740941"><p>Seeing as Ambages will have the ILF literally knowing on his door, I don't think it's fair to say the ILF is stagnant.</p></blockquote>Okay, so where are they now?

Ko-Wahi.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okay guys you're officially too creepy for even my standards.

And I ship Morgoth/Túrin.

Anyway, back on topic - the Toa Maru.

I have a feeling that Stannis is going to be hamming it up for a while.

Whats the best ship in the Maru?

I feel it as Korero x Leah.

you mean

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrtin x Leah

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now