Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Anyway, back on topic - the Toa Maru.

I have a feeling that Stannis is going to be hamming it up for a while.

I have no idea what this means. : D : D : D

Whats the best ship in the Maru?

I feel it as Korero x Leah.

Hahaha, yup, the characters who just met and have no chemistry. Riiiight.

IC-Lashev: "Sisk," Lashev said, piping up for a moment and pulling the Le-Matoran back where the others couldn't hear him, "Why do I have the odd feeling that Verdi's crush isn't ever going to like him again?" He scratched his chin for a moment, then shrugged. "It's like she fell for another Sanctum Guard, but...ah, well, probably just me being drunk. How do we get rid of this Cultured Gentry guy again?"

Kal, you have no idea how much I lol'd at this. :lol: This made my day. XD

So, I've seen two characters (Sulov and Dendron) reference the telerahk stafff. What is this staff?

The staff type used by a Rahkshi of Teleportation.

EDIT: And Muffin Man below is indeed correct in his assertion that Sulov looted it from a fallen rahkshi in the Hive Assault. The same goes for Dendron.

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So, I've seen two characters (Sulov and Dendron) reference the telerahk stafff. What is this staff?
It's a staff formerly used by a Rahkshi of Teleportation. Sulov looted it from that Rahkshi during the big battle at the Nui-Rama hive awhile ago, I believe.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

There are a few others in circulation as well. My character Skrihen, for instance, possesses one. And in a similar vein, Tillian possessed an Acurahk staff.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There are a few others in circulation as well. My character Skrihen, for instance, possesses one. And in a similar vein, Tillian possessed an Acurahk staff.

That was Paka.

Tillian/Alaric has the Vorahk staff.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Guys, please read this? It's probably the first post I'll actually consider as a good post by me, so any feedback would be great for this noob here....

Tomorrow will be a new day

Ok, I just read that. And...I'm actually very impressed.

That is without a doubt the best post I've ever seen from you, JL. Giving your character an existential crisis is very good CD and I'm impressed that you thought to do it. I'm glad to see JL (the character, and to an extent the RPer as well!) showing some modesty and realising how foolishly and brashly he's acted in the past. It looks to me as though both you and your character are on the path to become more respectable. Well done! :)

And also, I was quite moved by the role Merror played in it! :D

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Guys, please read this? It's probably the first post I'll actually consider as a good post by me, so any feedback would be great for this noob here....

...Well done. You've done something with an early character of yours that I've wished for a while everyone would do: you've taken his most noticeable traits from an objective perspective and elaborated on them, making them a legitimate part of the character instead of an unacknowledged accident. Just about all of us, I'm sure, have some early creation we're less than proud of, and what you've done with your early character is a top-notch job of making him relatable. Excellent.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I like how you acknowledge my point and then blatantly disregard it by posting a response in GD to something that should have been a PM.

Don't do that.

I post this in GD so that people can learn from their mistake and get better.

Response?

There's potential to start a discussion so....:/

yah......

Anyways, changing the topic, DOES Echelon have Skyra's body? I think I missed that.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013