Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm one of those people who usually supports villains, but this time I'm one of Joske's supporters. Heuani is a cool villain, but he's had enough wins.I wouldn't mind if Heuani lost and then came back later to win or something, but I want to see him fail for once.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Kehuri in me wants Joske to win.

The Aar in me wants Heuani's face bashed in.

The Hjalmar in me wants to fight Heuani himself.

The Trizvan in me wants both of them to keep their fight out of the jungle.

The Demothi in me doesn't care.

The Kezrak in me hasn't been introduced yet.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Seeing as everybody's doing this...The Sur in me wants Joske to win because he's a good guy.The Jetzul in me wants Joske to win because Heuani's evil.The Xenon in me doesn't give a karz, but if he HAD to pick, he'd go with Heuani.The Genno in me wants Joske to win because it'd sort of be like payback.The Thliveros in me wants Joske to win for the same reasons as Sur and Jetzul.The Zharuk in me cares even less than Xenon.The Turo in me also doesn't care, but he'd pick Joske if forced to.

Heuani as Kid Buuani?!

facestairs.jpg

As amusing as this may be, let's steer ourselves back on topic, ok guys?

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

That, or I want to make sure I get everyone's attention... which apparently I did ;) You of all people should know how rarely I do it :P

Now, hopefully, Nuju can squeeze a post in before he leaves...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I have no idea what's going on. :P

Anyways, I'm going to pump out a DJ post (for Veef and co.) and hopefully an Ishi post (for Fanixe and co.) ASAP before I go to work at 5. Yes, work.

I now have a job.

This means, since I'm in food service, I will not be online often. :)

KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

hi.

i thought i'd let you know that i'm working on a liikyra post that's sorta kinda good so yay i'll should have it up soon and i'm excited to see you and stuff.

okay i'm done

On another note, I will have limited access to Bzp on the 9th, just to let everyone know before hand.

Hey, nice to see that she's coming back online! Looking forward to reading it. :) I've got plans for Kughz too, so whoohoo.

The Echelon in me wants Joske to win, because he wants Heuani out of the way.

SO much win, right there.

I won't pick sides, but I don't want to see death.

I want total carnage.

Whoever raps better wins/give them the tongue splints//

Karz, I'll just sit and watch. Could be good info.

Just curious (as Marius Pontmercy drew my attention to it), what is the Toa/Matoran ratio in the BZRPG these days? I mean, including NPC characters? I know that the number is completely off, but just how much off is it?

Edited by -Joshua-

Hmm.. That's a very good question Joshua.

I would assume matoran to be the dominant species. However, do to the influx of toa population, I would think of upping the size of streets and village-density accordingly. For example, I personally play with the Koros having an "old-district" which is the canon aspect where the religious centers and all buildings back from the Mata still stand, and then extensive wards hash-tagged on to the old-districts to house the increased population and merchant classes. For example, I talk of a toa-ward on the beaches next to Ga-koro where both Riaril's beach house and Casa Juturna are (or was in the latter's case) located, along with a floating garden off to the North of the docks to create the food necessary for a larger population. For Ko-koro, I have a main glacier and snow-field as the old-district with ice-bridges extending off around the mountainside to the wards.

As for the streets, I personally assume the newer the ward the larger the buildings and streets, and the more packed they are with foreigners AND TALLER BEINGS. AKA, the closer you get to the old-district, the more likely you are to find matoran milling about underfoot and the closer you get to the new wards you're more likely to run into grumbling skakdi, stalking vortixx, and quixotic toa.

Matoran are still the dominant species, despite what the PC ratios would tell you. Matoran and Toa are easily the two most common species, with Vortixx and Skakdi being far less common.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG