Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

OMG.

I just finished collected 192 pages of postings (raw) for Draeverian Joskiir.

Can I die now?

Dude, I feel your pain. I collected all the Chosen until their summonings by Takua and that was... A lot. I've been on holiday from that self-imposed job for some time now.

Why, why, why, does each and every villain make the mistake of not killing their foe on the spot? The genre blindness...

That's just not what this story is about. If Heuani killed Joske here then what's the point of everything else that's happened to bring the players to this point. And because Heuani is too hawt for his shorts and likes to break people because I heart him and what was I talking about again

I'm laughing because Heuani thinks he has already won. Heuani's downfall will be his pride, his hubris.

Poor, poor Heuani how incredibly naive of you. Mocking a Toa with nothing to lose is possibly the worst mistake you could ever make, especially when you're right up next to him. :evilbiggrin:

All this great roleplaying and tension makes me so giddy!

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

I'm laughing because Heuani thinks he has already won. Heuani's downfall will be his pride, his hubris. Poor, poor Heuani how incredibly naive of you. Mocking a Toa with nothing to lose is possibly the worst mistake you could ever make, especially when you're right up next to him. :evilbiggrin: All this great roleplaying and tension makes me so giddy!
Meanwhile I'm still waiting for a very busy someone to post in order to do some RPing myself since a few days BEFORE the downtime XD *shot*

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

The Mole King is coming! All hail the Mole King!
May his digging pave its way into our cores forever.......I just realized how creepy that can be interpreted....I regret nothing.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

"Shh-shh," Heuani cooed softly as he rubbed the back of Joske's neck. "Shh-shh, it's alright, it's alright. Let me dry your eyes, that's good. Shh-shh, Joske, listen to me. Listen. You did not lose your love." Joske's wails stopped for a moment in puzzlement, though the tears still fell of their own accord. Heuani smiled encouragingly and nodded at this calming. "Yes, Joske, you did not lose your love, Cael. She may be gone, but you did not lose her. Nor was she taken by force... She came to me willingly, with all the sweetness of supplication. Your love left you. By the time I had enraptured her, you see, she no longer loved you. I was all she could see; I was the last thing she saw."

That sadistic little [REDACTED]...

That was my favorite part of the entire post.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The Mole King is coming!

All hail the Mole King!

Yay! XP

On the serious side, I wonder what could the source of the mysterious disturbance be...

I told you all this, months ago.

But why would Tyler tell the truth about something? It's just not possible!

:C

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just in case anyone hasn't noticed, Nuju seems to be starting to set the stage for next year.

its teh nuhvokz

I dunno Tyler, I think I prefer Wotz's sensible theory which explains the Boxor image.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

The Mole King is coming!

All hail the Mole King!

Yay! XP

On the serious side, I wonder what could the source of the mysterious disturbance be...

I told you all this, months ago.

But why would Tyler tell the truth about something? It's just not possible!

:C

-Tyler

I thought you were a pathological liar, Dr. Clef.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Vezok's Friend" data-cid="504838" data-time="1361138493"><p><blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Space Pirate" data-cid="504819" data-time="1361135771"><p>I'm starting to like the guy more.<br /> <br />First breaking your enemy's body, THEN breaking his spirit? And mocking him?<br /> <br />GENIUS.</p></blockquote> <br />In before Ghosthands! "Ahh yes! I was wondering what would break first...your spirit...or your body?"</p></blockquote>Karz you :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Sorry about the delay folks... needed to take the weekend off, helped someone move, blah blah blah. Give me a day or two to process what I am about to read and properly reply. If I can.

Alright Joske, just how much of you is left...

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Sorry about the delay folks... needed to take the weekend off, helped someone move, blah blah blah. Give me a day or two to process what I am about to read and properly reply. If I can. Alright Joske, just how much of you is left...
I feel like someone is going to make a mega-Meteor-attack joke any second now... Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

"Wrong."

Sorry about the delay folks... needed to take the weekend off, helped someone move, blah blah blah. Give me a day or two to process what I am about to read and properly reply. If I can. Alright Joske, just how much of you is left...
I feel like someone is going to make a mega-Meteor-attack joke any second now...

Enough is left to bring in a massive meteor shower!

*ba dum tshh*

I feel like someone is going to make a mega-Meteor-attack joke any second now...

Enough is left to bring in a massive meteor shower!

*ba dum tshh*

In Soviet Russia, Massive Meteor Shower brings in you!

... wait, that didnt work.

PsstThrow the meteorDO IT Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Enough is left to bring in a massive meteor shower! *ba dum tshh*
In Soviet Russia, Massive Meteor Shower brings in you! ... wait, that didnt work.
PsstThrow the meteorDO IT
Aaaaaaand right on cue XD

"Wrong."

Time has been wounded ever since the Toa Mata disappeared. Over the course of that 100 year period it got worse and worse until a point was reached when days went by for some and hours for others, and some things were overwritten entirely. Whatever Makuta did to them, it had some drastic side effects.

...Is my somewhat tongue-in-cheek explanation for all the timey wimey shenanigans in this game.

Alternatively:

Ignore time.

Time has been wounded ever since the Toa Mata disappeared. Over the course of that 100 year period it got worse and worse until a point was reached when days went by for some and hours for others, and some things were overwritten entirely. Whatever Makuta did to them, it had some drastic side effects.

...Is my somewhat tongue-in-cheek explanation for all the timey wimey shenanigans in this game.

Alternatively:

Ignore time.

....I personally see it differently. All characters are on the same time line, but they are not necessarily at the same time on that line. They do their own thing and move forward at varying speeds. Groups of characters will, with some minor exceptions, exist in the same point on the time line, though their location compared to other groups is still highly variable. The only times that groups exist in the exact same time is when their respective paths cross, thus bringing their moments more or less into synch until they part, at which point they resume traveling down the time line at their own pace.In short, BPTime is well and truly in effect, and there is no real determination of how much time has passed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG