Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The Ussalry don't just dig through the ground. The Ussalry dig with all they've got, working tirelessly on towards the future. When they dig, they'll never stop even if it's their own graves they're digging. They dig as if they're trying to break through to the Makuta himself.Who the karz do you think they are?
'Twas just a metaphor, my friend. 'Twas a metaphor. Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

The Ussalry don't just dig through the ground.

The Ussalry dig with all they've got, working tirelessly on towards the future. When they dig, they'll never stop even if it's their own graves they're digging. They dig as if they're trying to break through to the Makuta himself.Who the karz do you think they are?

THEIRS ARE THE SHOVELS THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I'm having a hard time figuring out what just happened it Ta-wahi.

Did both characters just die? Cause I think Quatar got his neck broken and Toa boy went and got stabbed in the face.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think that is enough off topic craziness for now.
Agreed.On the note of the Ta-Wahi thing: I can't say for sure. I'm a little confused myself. Sorry =/

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Did both characters just die? Cause I think Quatar got his neck broken and Toa boy went and got stabbed in the face.

I deliberately made the post unclear because:

1) I didn't want to go into too much detail and be too blunt about how severe their injuries were because let's face it, it's not a beautiful concept

2) From the character's point of view, this is the past, and everything is hazy with all the madness going down and all

and i wanted to look cool by showing and not telling

Content Warning: The following explanation isn't pretty.

Quatan is an NPC I made specifically for that post. Tadris accidentally broke his neck in the struggle. It wasn't fatal, but Quatan was paralyzed, and as such finished the job by twisting his own neck, snapping it and killing him in the process.

Tadris fell unconscious from blood loss after being stabbed in the torso a ridiculous amount of times, and it would help if someone went and stumbled upon him so I didn't have to save him myself. There happens to be a shard of razor-sharp metal inside his body as well, just for giggles.

Guys, I have come to a realization:

I have no frelling clue how to properly turn The 10th Doctor into a Toa of Iron and make it work.

That said, The Clockmaker is leaving forever. Unless someone who knows how to pull it off decides to bunny him off me.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Guys, I have come to a realization:

I have no frelling clue how to properly turn The 10th Doctor into a Toa of Iron and make it work.

That said, The Clockmaker is leaving forever. Unless someone who knows how to pull it off decides to bunny him off me.

...Does "leaving forever" mean dead?

Because.

Er, I've got Onuzek doing absolutely nothing. And. Uh. Maybe, y'know... *winkwink, nudgenudge, hinthint*

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Speaking as a Whovian, and one of the people who can remember the original Doctor Who expies, I swear that if another one sets foot in this game I will not sleep until they have been eliminated.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Because I can't say it any better:
I love Utu. That is all.
Since I can't say it any better: this all so much.
Kini-Nui is really, really cool right now.
B| AWWW YEAHAnyhow, apparently Kini is the place to be right now. Makes me wish I'd been doing a bit more RPing lately; I was going to make FoM character awhile back who I would've put with that FoM meeting in Kini. Would've been pretty...*shades*Cool to have a character there.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I have an announcement to make:

I'm leaving the RPG.

It more than likely will not be a permanent thing, but I really think I need a break, and with the season ending this seems like the perfect time to get one. But, I didn't want to just be one of those members who announces that they'll leave and leaves all their characters floating around, or one of those members who just goes and kills off all their characters.

I wanted to be one of those members who makes a badbutt jam exceeding 5000 words and posts it as the final update in their plot.

See y'all around. B-)

League of Shades/Xerov Plot Update: Journey's End

- Vorex

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Well, it'll be sad to see you go. I'll have to shelve Arkrak then, it seems, but have fun relaxing until you come back.

Also, the post needed more paragraph breaks.

Yeah, I'm completely missing the point here.

All the paragraph breaks were lost in copy-pasting it and I'd already spent half an hour putting all the colours back in and fixing spelling mistakes. ._.

Arkrak doesn't need shelved, you can take Incommodo if you want 'im.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I deliberately made the post unclear because:

1) I didn't want to go into too much detail and be too blunt about how severe their injuries were because let's face it, it's not a beautiful concept

2) From the character's point of view, this is the past, and everything is hazy with all the madness going down and all

and i wanted to look cool by showing and not telling

Content Warning: The following explanation isn't pretty.

Quatan is an NPC I made specifically for that post. Tadris accidentally broke his neck in the struggle. It wasn't fatal, but Quatan was paralyzed, and as such finished the job by twisting his own neck, snapping it and killing him in the process.

Tadris fell unconscious from blood loss after being stabbed in the torso a ridiculous amount of times, and it would help if someone went and stumbled upon him so I didn't have to save him myself. There happens to be a shard of razor-sharp metal inside his body as well, just for giggles.

I..don't...see how any of this is too gruesome for a clear post.

But the second reason works.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I can't take Inc man. It's impossible for me to play a guy who's just so ... you. Besides, it'll be really boring playing both Ark and Inc. The dynamic is gone.

Hub, that very nearly made me cry.

Nooooooo

Why Pirok Why

Come back sooooooon

We miss you already

That does seem to be the general sentiment. :P

Why? Because GCSEs.

I've never been your biggest fan Vorex... And you probably don't really care much for me...

But, it hasn't been a whole 24-hours...

And this game feel a lot more empty now...

;-;

That's probably the 30+ characters it just lost.

Don't think I ever actually RPed with you, Vorex, but...

... It's still not gonna be the same without you, man. Goodbye.

Thanks. :)

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]