• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bzprpg News And Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41464 replies to this topic

#39401 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 02:40 PM

So...

Expected date for the 2013 plot to start?

We're shooting for 2014.

-Tyler

and again, pathetic confusion.

ghostie.jpg

dorian, you aint changed.

#39402 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 02:45 PM

So...

Expected date for the 2013 plot to start?

We're shooting for 2014.

-Tyler

My money's on New Years...

We already have the "2012 plot going through 2013" going on, it would make perfect sense to have the 2013 plot in 2014!

=P

#39403 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 03:43 PM

So in other words: when all the people in Kini-Nui stop being omega-busy and get time to post through the major obstacles in a logical manner.Which, of course, could be awhile at this rate.
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#39404 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 04:05 PM

So in other words: when all the people in Kini-Nui stop being omega-busy and get time to post through the major obstacles in a logical manner.Which, of course, could be awhile at this rate.

Seeing as how most of the people needed to do that have things like jobs, and lives, and all that shnazz...

It might be awhile.

#39405 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 04-November 10
  • 1,515 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 04:57 PM

Guys, please don't make OOC only posts. Not only is it against the rules, but it also is better addressed via PM or in this topic.

And the Resistor group is currently waiting on JL to prod us forward another step (since he is the leader). 

#39406 Offline Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 13-February 08
  • 12,312 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 05:06 PM

"I leave for a few hours, and I come back to find..." Why does this sentence never end well? :P

I've read the last few pages of GD as well as the controversial part of Kraggh's new post. Having done that research, I can say that this post is going to be my official say on the matter of Kraggh robbing a bank without opposing PC interaction. I'm putting it here because I think this situation is a quandary we can all learn from, and because I want you all to know how my decision-making in these kinds of situations works... Plus, after this post, I would like there to be no more discussion of the legality of the bank situation in this topic; however, if either EW or Kraggh feels my verdict to have been unjust, they may speak with me privately or through a group Skype or something, and I will be willing to hear their points and possibly change my mind.

Let's take an objective look at what happened, first. EW's character Ambages placed a Onewa's Komau in a bank vault, and Kraggh went in and stole it. Story-wise, that's what was written, and what currently "happened." I'll disregard my dislike of the concept of a bank even existing on the island nation of Mata Nui - for the last time, we aren't in Metru Nui, people! - as it isn't relevant to the argument. What is relevant is how EW wrote the mask being placed in the bank, and how Kraggh went about taking it. Here's looking at the former, extracts from the posts where EW described putting the Komau into the bank:

While [Ambages] waited, he put the Komau in a box and sealed it. "Yes mass'r?" the manservant said.

"Take this box and have it stored in my bank's safe. Allow nobody to see the contents," Ambages ordered.

"Yes, mass'r," the servant said.

Outside the big ice apartment, in the streets of Ko-Koro, the butler in the service of master Ambages had just finished delivering the box with the priceless Kanohi off at the bank and depositing it for safekeeping, though he never would know the contents of that container.

This was what EW wrote describing Ambage's actions to put the mask into the bank. His posts were concise, generally without detail; in an RPing sense, EW's writing was technically - and encouragingly - exploitable. EW's brevity about how the mask was stored reflected that he hadn't given the conditions of its safety there much thought, which basically invited Kraggh, or anybody, to attempt to steal it. Furthermore, about a month ago in this topic when Kraggh asked about the specifics of the bank, EW essentially gave him permission to describe it as he wanted:

:kaukau: 

[color=#0000ff;]Now as for the business with Ambages, I'm technically in on that, although not in his home.  Kethrye asked me to do some investigative work at the bank instead.  Only problem is, I'm presuming at the moment that people have already developed the bank and I don't want to be inconsistent with other posts that have described the place.  In case anyone knows what the Ko-Koro bank looks and operates (or really, Matoran banks in general), I wouldn't mind some tips.  Otherwise, I'm going to use my improvisation skills that tend to really turn me into a black sheep that nobody likes.[/color]

There is no previously developed bank. I would imagine that the banks on Mata Nui would work and appear very similar to any banking institution in the real world, only with the most basic technology (Medieval age tech).

Kraggh's reasons for suspecting Ambage's ownership of the mask, as well as its location, were also feasible:

[font="georgia, serif;"]The news about Ambages was...interesting.  A lot had happened recently, including the destruction of Xa-Koro and the deaths of the Turaga.  These were no ordinary times.  If there was a suspect for one of the conspirators who had made these things happen, then this was serious.  She discretely used her Akaku to scan the safes along the walls, tuning in to anything that looked suspicious.  Most things were papers and other such objects that required close observation, but there were a few objects.[/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"] Then she noticed the mask.  It was a brown, noble Komau, just like the one Onewa used to wear.  It was never found on his person.  It elicited almost certain suspicious [sic] from her...[/font]

So far, Kraggh is totally in the clear to try stealing this mask on his time and on his terms. He has feasible IC motives for taking advantage of another player's negligence, he has the liberty to describe the bank as he chooses, and he has the IC ability to figure out where the Komau is. The controversy of his actions lies, rather than in those establishing factors, in their execution. Let me be clear... Kraggh had every right to try to rob the bank, as I've said, but the key verb there is to try. The problems with what he did stemmed from how far he took the robbery: namely, to a successful end. To take the mask was one step beyond his boundaries for two reasons; by successfully stealing the Komau, Kraggh violated Friar Tuck's Common Sense Guide and broke anti-autohitting rules.

The second claim needs more explanation, so I'll look at the first one first. The Common Sense Guide; it isn't law, but it's pretty darn close. For those of you who haven't yet read Tuck's masterful guide, you should. It can be found here. I'll quote the applicable passages, relating to NPCs and secure locations; what's important has been bolded.

[color=#A0522D;]You may be a icegun-wielding, impact-vision savvy Skakdi, but those pair of Toa guards have their own set of cool powers, and probably have just as much experience OR MORE than you do, since it’s their job to prevent people just like you from breaking and entering. From this point of view, the playing field is actually very even, and in fact you only have a few advantages over the common NPC, which brings us to our second point in our NPC discussion-Common Sense dictates that:- Killable does NOT equal “easy target”Are guards in real life standing sacks of meat with a note taped to their forehead “Kill me!”? No. They are highly-trained, alert people who are formidable opponents, getting tougher the more important object they guard. You are (more or less) immortal, something your NPC friend is not; but when did that mean that you can walk all over him? When was the last time you witnessed a swordsman run into the Smithsonian, and in a matter of moments decapitate all the guards and deactivate the security system? Only in movies, and that is simply for entertainment sake, not when interaction with others. NPCs are generally highly-trained protectors or soldiers who could more than match wits and powers with you. [/color][...]

[color=#A0522D;]In this game forts, Koro, lairs, even hidden and sealed compartments are a big open houses, to which any Joe Shmo has free access and reign, without the hindrances of having to deal with location, defenders, or other defensive mechanisms. Did I also mention that there is also always a map prominently placed so that the infiltrators know the location of every important circuit in the place?Ah… no.When was the last time you saw even an attempt at Fort Knox? Believe me, in this game there are places even sealed up tighter than that. People cannot simply walk into a secure location without a very good explanation, and unfortunately, that is a rarity. Seriously, it is. Usually a place like that has more tricks and traps than a professional magician, and that is not counting the NPC defenders (see above).Even “open” locations are not easy targets; in fact, it can be argued its actually more difficult in some respects. Case in point: which would be more difficult to sneak a weapon into? A warehouse complex that is locked, with one or two night guards, or an open building with only one or two entrances, with several alert security guards and a metal detector on the other side?[/color]

Kraggh decided to break into a bank. And even if a bank shouldn't exist on Mata Nui (there I go again...) a bank is a bank... they are, by definition, supposed to be difficult to break into. While the bank's unspecified security was, to a degree, game to be overcome, Kraggh waltzed inside, meeting little to no NPC resistance, and was able to abscond with his intended prize without consequences. That wouldn't happen; even if Kraggh has the ability to define the security of the bank he's trying to rob, he has an obligation to be realistic to EW's intentions, which were to make the Komau secure. Insofar as the NPCs went, it was ridiculous that none of them posed any serious threat during Kraggh's operation. Even if they were weaker Matoran, they could have activated some kind of alarms at the very least.

The Common Sense guide, though, is not the defining grievance of this argument for me; Kraggh's less-than-perfect accordance with logic isn't the main issue. The problem was that Kraggh went in and took the Komau without EW's permission or without the possibility of PC retaliation. Everyone on EW's side here has pointed out that such a maneuver was amoral, and I would agree that it was a low blow. But, examining the merits of the question, I have decided that it goes one step beyond amorality. Kraggh's actions were autohits upon the character of Ambages.

But Ambages wasn't directly involved in combat, so how was stealing a Komau that belonged to him autohitting? This is where my post delves into new territory: the legal boundaries of the Player Character. PCs are endowed by their creators certain traits, powers, weapons, and histories, and all of these contribute to defining the larger character. The PC has basic ownership of his/her important tools and his/her mask, and they are vital assets in combat. So masks and weapons are to be seen as extensions of the PC rather than defenseless objects in combat circumstances; this means that they, like the bodies of their wielders, cannot be taken, damaged, or otherwise fully acted on without the permission of the player who owns them.

With that in mind, to break somebody's mask in one post is an autohit. So, so is stealing somebody's mask. Admittedly, the Komau was not Ambage's primary mask, but it did belong to him. To have attained the Komau in the first place was a smart move on EW's part - I didn't even think to control the unique mask after Onewa's death - which was logically done, so I consented to let him have it. He attained it fairly and IC, so it was a permissible object for Ambages to own:

But as the De-Matoran unraveled his folded jacket he found the basis of Ahkmou's speech. "Turaga Onewa's Kanohi," Ambages breathed as he felt the grooved and ancient mask, weathered like the statues of the city. "How did you..."

"The turaga died by assassination the other day," Ahkmou said, sitting across the table from Ambages. "Upon his death, a matoran named Stannis gave Hewkii his mask for reverence. It's the only Komau on the island. I couldn't resist!" he said. "Unfortunately, it's not worth anything in the market here and would only raise suspicions if it was seen. Hewkii seemed rather troubled by its disappearance, too, and came to search me for it, but he didn't find it. I figure it would better serve you, so here you go."

"Wow, thank you, Ahkmou," Ambages said, actually very grateful for the trader's generosity.

Ambage's ownership over the mask thus established, its status as a valuable and meaningful object - I would classify it as an "important tool" - should be clear to see: the only mask of Mind Control? I'd call that important. So when Kraggh took an important tool from Ambages without giving Ambages the ability to fight back, it was unlawful. Stealing the Komau without giving its owner time to respond was, as such, an autohit. Furthermore, from here on out, actions done without permission or space for response to any PC's masks or important tools (this is a loose term, which can be examined on a case-by-case basis) will be considered autohitting. That means no more removing enemies' masks in combat, no more breaking peoples' foreign tech items, no more slicing other peoples' weapons in half (unless, of course, you're me! :P). This was never seen as good form, of course, but now it's officially illegal to do.

This is something of a policy change (certainly a policy clarification) for me to make now, so Kraggh cannot be held accountable as someone fully aware of the consequences of his infraction. But I would like to restart the situation the right way. Kraggh, you are required to delete everything that occurred in your post after the paragraph listed below, so that EW has an opportunity to attempt to defend his property.

[font="georgia, serif;"]"Good.  Laryn, I'm going to open a hole in the ceiling up there and fix it up when I'm out.  You are going to use your knives to climb up the ice sheets covering the walls.  When you get to the top, you are going to use your Garai to lift me, Kesputin, and the supplies out of here.  Then we will head to the hospital to confirm everything we can suspect beyond the slightest doubt."[/font]

Thank you all for reading. I hope I have clarified the situation and passed fair judgement.

Edited by Nuju Metru, Mar 15 2013 - 05:10 PM.

ghostie.jpg

#39407 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,129 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 05:53 PM

Hear hear.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#39408 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 06-August 10
  • 1,715 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:02 PM

On an entirely different subject: What ever happened to the Horde?

Posted Image

#39409 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,174 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:08 PM

*Raises hand to talk, but slowly puts it down* Darn, arrived too late. I hate it when that happens. Oh well, this isn't directly related to the argument, so:

[...] EW derailing Ambages's NPC butler to  warn him about the ILF's approach, and you didn't see anyone raise a massive stink about that.

<3

And I will say to Kraggh that bringing several of the characters you own together usually is a bad idea. 90% of the time, I tune out a post entirely if it's got multiple characters interacting together within it. 

Edited by Draezeth, Mar 15 2013 - 06:08 PM.

"I am Groot." - Groot

"Anga-krahi takayavo, nga ai’i vu kyase." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#39410 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:09 PM

You might want to fix that...

#39411 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,174 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:15 PM

Well, it's hard to focus when there's 2-4 PCs talking and interacting with each other for 20 paragraphs that don't involve me. Unless it's plot-related.

"I am Groot." - Groot

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#39412 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:16 PM

I meant how you accidentally had the same content twice in one post...

#39413 Offline The Fifth Spoilers

The Fifth Spoilers
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 09-March 09
  • 2,174 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:18 PM

Oh. Yeah, I noticed and fixed that. :P

"I am Groot." - Groot

#39414 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 06:46 PM

Ara ara~

All the controversy happens while I'm asleep~

Anyway, what exactly is happening in Le-koro at the moment?

Edited by ZHX, Mar 15 2013 - 06:47 PM.

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#39415 Offline TX Wade

TX Wade
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 21-October 11
  • 4,163 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 09:20 PM

On an entirely different subject: What ever happened to the Horde?

We're currently located in Ga-Koro with Nokama's funeral happening at the moment (or not).

On the same token, did I miss anything of importance while I was on vacation?

#39416 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 28-October 10
  • 2,726 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 09:36 PM

I come back to see you all playing nicely...

Oh wait, wrong forum?

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#39417 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,317 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:04 PM

YOU

Welcome back, for however long it lasts. :P

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#39418 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:05 PM

How long will it be this time?

ULPxgev.gif

#39419 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:10 PM

yesssssssss

-Tyler

ghostie.jpg

#39420 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:11 PM

a wild RAZ has appeared!

#39421 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,796 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:31 PM

>Command?

>Fight

>Bag

>Party

>Flee

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

--The Undefeated, and Undisputed.

#39422 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:32 PM

>bag

>masterball

#39423 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:35 PM

Now you can't run Raz.

You'll be here forever.

And be capable of staying in the RP for a time-span longer than a month.

ULPxgev.gif

#39424 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,796 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:36 PM

O-Oh gosh~

Anyways, I think I've gotten a tad better at multitasking and we'll see how well I juggle this and the other RP I'm in.

How disappointed am I going to be in you all this time~? :3

Edited by Raz: Lord of Going Fast, Mar 16 2013 - 07:38 PM.

"The man with the best arms, the man with best charms, and the man who's gonna do a lotta harm..."

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#39425 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:37 PM

I win

#39426 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 16-September 08
  • 12,317 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:50 PM

O-Oh gosh~

Anyways, I think I've gotten a tad better at multitasking and we'll see how well I juggle this and the other RP I'm in.

How disappointed am I going to be in you all this time~? :3

That depends. How much chaos was the game in when you left?

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#39427 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,796 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 07:54 PM

Oh

you know

Some.

But looking through the topic it appears we have the same farts farting around as usual so I'll do my typical farting off at a 45 degree angle from most of everyone else and the big drama and stuff.

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#39428 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:30 PM

...I kinda like this guy already. Can we keep him? *shot* ...Fiiiiiine...
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

#39429 Offline Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members

• 28-July 08
  • 11,978 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:35 PM

Raz has been around and trolling since before your character was a speck in your own conscience.

-Tyler

ghostie.jpg

#39430 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:50 PM

Raz was both my brother and my mentor, many moons ago

if you think you may keep him, you are wrong

he is as unholdable as the wind, and as incomprehensible as the vast reaches of the universe itself, as immeasurable in grandure as the beauty of the galaxies themselves

and he's made out of dynamite

#39431 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,796 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:03 PM

Watch me exploooooooooooooooode

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#39432 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:11 PM

Hold up, I haven't got my bass yet.

#39433 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:22 PM

I'm sure Raz is a great person, but let's let him prove it IC instead of derailing N&D. Back on topic, guys.

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg

#39434 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 29-November 12
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:29 PM

Right. On-Topic. Of course.So out of curiosity: where is that procession for Nokama's funeral heading to, anyway? The coastline? Back around to her hut? I'm just curious.

"Wrong."

#39435 Offline Tyler is Love

Tyler is Love
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Real Canadian Maple Syrup

• 13-July 04
  • 4,160 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 09:39 PM

So out of curiosity: where is that procession for Nokama's funeral heading to, anyway? The coastline? Back around to her hut? I'm just curious.

The procession is heading for Nokama's Pier (the docks, for those who missed the Daedra's rebuilding and christening of the docks after their destruction by pirates).

tylersigcopy_zps78c0e544.jpg

#39436 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:46 AM

Oh, it's Raz.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#39437 Offline hashtagfortyfive

hashtagfortyfive
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 07-June 07
  • 4,774 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:48 AM

Oh, it's Raz.

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]What. That's it? That's the best you can give for the best ###### rarely appearing often out of the loop roleplayer there is on the face of the freaking Earth?[/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]Your insolence makes me sick.[/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]-Dovydas[/color]

Edited by Eduard Bernstein, Mar 17 2013 - 04:56 AM.

91h1.png

critical acclaim:

"All I know is I'll be playing it because it's awesome. And that's about all that really matters." - Toa Levacius Zehvor

"Without a doubt, worth every post.

So like three if you're me." - The Doc

"Despite nobody mentioning me specifically at all in their speechy thingy even though I'm a good friend of all three staff members (or so I thought </3), GoMN is still an objectively good game and should be voted for. Alongside Spirits of the Ice, because, well, y'know. #shamless plug" -Kal Grochi

#39438 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,741 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 05:02 AM

Oh, it's Raz.

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]What. That's it? That's the best you can give for the best ###### rarely appearing often out of the loop roleplayer there is on the face of the freaking Earth?[/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]Your insolence makes me sick.[/color]

[color=rgb(178,34,34);]-Dovydas[/color]

Insolence? This is not insolence.

This is laziness, and it makes everyone sick of just about everything out there that requires work.

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#39439 Offline Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

Uncle Chael P. Sonnen
  • Members

• 11-January 10
  • 2,796 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 05:11 AM

that's hurtful bro

ur hurtin muh feelins

;~;

Don't Mess with

A Gangster

#39440 Offline Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,959 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 05:13 AM

Lighten up Dovy.

Not everyone needs to be affected by Raz's reappearance and make a fuss about it. There's really no point.

ULPxgev.gif

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users