Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

O-Oh gosh~

Anyways, I think I've gotten a tad better at multitasking and we'll see how well I juggle this and the other RP I'm in.

How disappointed am I going to be in you all this time~? :3

Glad to see muscular men returning.

--

As for the Party.. I do have a DJ...

utu.png^^^ Click the Picture to listen! ^^^

It has been a labor of love but I finally did it. I finally wrote an original piece of music for Utu! I'd love to hear what you all think about the piece. And this may or may not be the first in a series of tracks I write about different RPG characters. I tried to make a track that was equally cool sounding and powerful, yet frightening by employing different ways to convey fear. Subtle and large both are used to get this effect, but overall I hope it works.Click the picture to hear the track!

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

It has been a labor of love but I finally did it. I finally wrote an original piece of music for Utu! I'd love to hear what you all think about the piece. And this may or may not be the first in a series of tracks I write about different RPG characters. I tried to make a track that was equally cool sounding and powerful, yet frightening by employing different ways to convey fear. Subtle and large both are used to get this effect, but overall I hope it works.Click the picture to hear the track!

Like it ;)

Pardon me if I envision Echelon appearing at 0:40 XD

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Best part was 1.41-1.48

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Like it ;)

You keep your Echelon out of Utu's theme, or he'll never get one. :PThis actually gives me an idea though.What if there was an album made about various popular/prominent characters in the RPG or even different scenes. Just wondering if there's interest for that kind of thing.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Like it ;)

You keep your Echelon out of Utu's theme, or he'll never get one. :PThis actually gives me an idea though.What if there was an album made about various popular/prominent characters in the RPG or even different scenes. Just wondering if there's interest for that kind of thing.

interested because an album about this RPG is like a multipurpose epic story music thing

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

If only I was more prominent at this moment in time...Oh well, my time will come...hopefully....Speaking of that, any idea how much longer Nokama's Procession will be until they arrive at their destination?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

This actually gives me an idea though.What if there was an album made about various popular/prominent characters in the RPG or even different scenes. Just wondering if there's interest for that kind of thing.

I'm be interested. Don't know what manner I could contribute to it, but a BZPRPG/other games on this site themed album would be pretty dang awesome.

..Speaking of that, any idea how much longer Nokama's Procession will be until they arrive at their destination?

IC, no longer than fifteen minutes. OOC, until I have time. Very likely tomorrow.
Ah. Thanks. Just curious for this (legal) thing I and two others have been getting ready to do.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

What are the main plots going on right now, mainly those involving Makuta?

Edited by Randy Disher

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

What are the main plots going on right now, mainly those involving Makuta?

The Wandererss Company has collected the six Essence Stones (Toa Stones with the power of the Toa Mata) and have transformed into the Toa Maru. As we speak, they are deep below the Kini-Nui, journeying down to face Makuta. Meanwhile, Joske, now a temporary Toa of Light, has allied with several other PC's to defend the Kini Nui from infected Rahi and other servants of Makuta while the Maru are below.

If the defenders have the advantage, then it is a very slim one. What with at least as many PCs attacking as those defending plus the hoard of rahi.

Then people like Echelon get back up and more or less entirely negate the effort put into getting them down.

I'd say that it is precariously balanced and too late for any newcomers.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Would there be any problem with me having my nameless Skakdi join?

That would depend on how realistic it is that he gets there.

And I would like to add to this conversation by saying that realistically most people have names.

I would also say that realistically the defenders are slowly getting pushed back, but due to plot reasons they'd never be forced back all the way.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You keep your Echelon out of Utu's theme, or he'll never get one. :P

This actually gives me an idea though.What if there was an album made about various popular/prominent characters in the RPG or even different scenes. Just wondering if there's interest for that kind of thing.

So much yes.

If the defenders have the advantage, then it is a very slim one. What with at least as many PCs attacking as those defending plus the hoard of rahi.

Then people like Echelon get back up and more or less entirely negate the effort put into getting them down.

I'd say that it is precariously balanced and too late for any newcomers.

Oi, Echelon is still critically injured and will certainly not be rejoining the fight in a hurry :P

And I would like to add to this conversation by saying that realistically most people have names.

JL, I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

JL, I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't...

Not really. That was just me realistically adding to the conversation.

I mean, is realism funny? :/

Guys, what types of 'industries' are there actually for you to work in here?

And what if Makuta had the personality of a Jeremy Clarkson?

In any case, yay. If we know Heuani's doppelgänger so much will be solved.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You'd have to have something for Kyju.Like, a ring-tone at least.

And something for Perkahn.

Pls?

-Dovydas

Well if there's a Perkahn, there has to be something small for Grochi too.

Probably involving nothing more than the sound of pouring milk stout into a glass, and dropping a ping pong ball in it or something.

*sploosh*

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

:kaukau: I'm dropping by to say that for the next week, maybe more, I will most definitely not be on BZPower. Marius Pontmercy, I'm assuming you changed your name since last I RP'ed with you, and I'm not in the mood for using internet skills right now. So basically, if either you or that other person we were RPing with (that one with the character your Toa was flirting with or something like that) can send me a PM telling me what's happened since I last posted with Nixie, that would be nice.

As for everyone else that I'm interacting with, I'll contact you all over PM in about a week to discuss some things. Javert, however, I will momentarily address here in public discussion since I see you browsing this topic and because I want everyone else to know this: I think you are one awesome guy. Rock on and continue doing whatever it is you do. Everyone else, treat him like royalty.

That is all.

Could I get a brief summary of everything the Horde has done since finding the Makuta shrine in Ko-Wahi?

We followed them to Xa-Koro then blew up one of their temples, then dined and dashed before the Islets were swallowed by the ocean, then I'm not sure since I lost track and apparently we're in Ga-Wahi now :shrugs:

Wotz, your banner. It's so beautiful.

uh anyway

uh

so there's that dorian guy

such a hottie, right?

well

i guess i should probably post his end of arc post

so be on the lookout for that

yeah?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This is why I hate nostalgia visits. I don't recognize ANYONE anymore which means I've gotten really old.

How's the old ship holding out? Still pretty active? Who's in charge? Is Friar Tuck still around?

I doubt I'll start RPing again but every time I come to the site I'm astounded that there are still people that care about writing about a discontinued plastic toy line running around an imaginary tropical island.

Not that that's a bad thing. My writing got considerably better as a result of this silly little site. For those still around, carry the legacy. We'll all be better off for it.

Edited by Vismund Seraphim

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

How's the old ship holding out? Still pretty active? Who's in charge? Is Friar Tuck still around?

Hello! I'm Eyru, your friendly neighbourhood veteran debriefer! :)

The BZPRPG saw quite a large spike in activity this year with a reboot of the entire game. Nuju Metru is now the chief GM of the game, though Tuck is still on staff. Speaking from experience, I'd say the game has seen more activity this year than in the last two or three combined, judging from the player count and page count of most of the game topics.

And if you stick around this topic long enough, I'm sure you'll see a familiar face or two.