Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Ok, guys, As great as it is they are back, we are weaving dangerously off topic (Yes Smeag we ARE). This needs to stop. And I am being serious.

As great as it is you're back Andrew please try to be the role model that you are/were please? Thanks.

Tuck you cannot seriously be implying that Smeag was ever a good role model. :P

But in lieu of Smeag being a terrible influence and a lapse of my better judgement, suppose I were to actually join the RPG again. Is there a write up of what's happened since the reboot? I know there's the first page of the discussion topic but either the plot has stagnated and nothing has happened since 2011 or it's out of date. If there isn't some synopsis could someone give me one? I don't want to make the mistake of saying that Ta-Koro is this bustling place of industry and trade by mistake when in reality it was attacked by some vilain's six billion fohrok a few months ago and is just now starting to rebuild. Or something like that you get my point. I don't need a blow by blow account. Just give me the run down.

Edited by Comrade Gato

additionally, I would appreciate it if everyone would tell me what their usernames used to be so that I know who's still around because it's def been awhile, cats and kittens. also deleted posts make based god sad but yeah.

Kal Grochi > The Otter > Ilyusha.

Just to be helpful, I'm the guy who was trying to get you to come back for no reason at all a little while ago.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Heeeey Smeeeeag what's happenin'?

Also, still accepting applications for the teachings. Probably up until Tuesday. Gonna start reading them pretty soon....

Maaan some of this stuff gets me longing for the OLD DAYS. Oh, the stories I could tell you guys...

Like, remember the time when I created a race of demigods whose sole purpose was to destroy worlds to power their spaceship and reproduce? Or the time I created who literally had up to seven split personalities at one point? Or the one time we destroyed Metru-Nui?

Good times.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

additionally, I would appreciate it if everyone would tell me what their usernames used to be so that I know who's still around because it's def been awhile, cats and kittens. also deleted posts make based god sad but yeah.

Well, considering my username has only changed once for a few weeks since 2006, you probably should recognize it ^^ Still the same loveable dork you saw at BFair in the past years.And back on topic: No, boyfriend =/= magic power, but it does equal 'timely rescue by handsome teammate'.Also, Tucky, I suggest readers of your latest post to listen to "I was lost without you" from the ME 3 soundtrack. Very good fit ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

No! No, darnit! Will you all just stop returning when I'm asleep, and then telling everyone to get back on topic before I get on? Just stop!

Now that that's aside, great to see you all people from back when I was a total noob again. In case you don't remember me, my name's Dovydas, and most usernames until now have been variations of that. So yeah.

-Dovydas

I'm new, so you don't know me. o-o

Don't mind me...

I'm just lurking here, waiting to call in what will be some new antagonists for 2013...

On other things for 2013, I'm working on a few goodies to pass out once the plot starts (since it seems like this one will be done by april...). The Horsemen is a big one, but I'm also working on a custom species, which (to my knowledge) has attributes that haven't been used in this game, and haven't really been touched on by MOCists/storywriters/etc.

And... I'm leaving for vacation today, and I'll only be able to post this week upon request, so if someone needs me to do something, drop me a PM/post in this topic, and I'll post when I have the chance.

Have a nice week, stay safe! =D

Oh, it's Smeag?

I THINK he messaged me once.

It was because of an....oversized sig, I believe? Hm. Might have him confused with someone else.

Probably.

In any case, just spend about an hour reading Kini-Nui, and honestly it's pretty epic. I feel guilty for being lazy and writing 3 paragraph posts over there, so maybe I might do some kind of compensation somewhere.

Aaaanyway, I realize I have a ton of plotless characters right now. As I wait for 2013 for some of them, I think I might get some others started. So, ignoring the fact that I actually had to re-learn most of my character's names, I hopefully non-embarrassingly present to you the start of an all-new, somewhat creepy and quite possiby a plot-related OP character whose story will end some time in the 2013 game. So, let us take a journey into a guy's mind!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

From the two posts together I'm gonna guess that Joske gave up his elemental powers to bring her back.

I wonder if he will still be able to use masks.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

If you want to know where the stone came from, click on the link in the top right of the quote in the post.

I would imagine taking the stone is the same as that person who took the Komau. I thought it was allowed....

Unless a toa stone was explicitly granted to him as a gift from the game staff, it's not allowed.

It has been said before, BOTH by Nuju and myself, that Toa Stones, unless given or allowed explicitly by staff, are NOT ALLOWED as EW pointed out. If you went to that much trouble to dig up that post of that long-past event, why don't you use your sleuthing skills to comb through the GD and find the multiple posts in which we, as staff , have said that such objects are a reward-based or permission-given character development only.

Not only that, but the post was extremely vague as to where the item was kept. So vague, in fact, that over this long expanse of time, its EXTREMELY possible that it could have, and most likely would have moved; due to the secrecy of it, it would not have been posted since nobody would have known. Even if it wasn't, I didn't give a location, so there is no way in-game you could have found out where it was without pulling knowledge out of thin air (which is different from EW's mask, since it was in a distinct location in a bank, which is a known location and thus plausible to be stolen). In any way my previous argument is utterly moot by the single fact that it is a forbidden object, as are many things in the Bionicle universe.

And I find it funnily ironic that the person who stole it was Fanixe's character... the same player in which this punishment was extracted on in the first place so long ago, thus creating the toa stone. I wonder, is this some way to extract revenge?

In any case, I'm going to give you twenty-four hours to edit that post and erase that from happening. If that doesn't happen, I'll delete the post. Please and thank you.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=146&showentry=124379

This goes out to all the people who want to spam up the BZPRPG discussion topic about how awesome it is that me and Smeag are back without actually spamming it up in the discussion topic. Let's reminisce about the good and not so good old times.

When I first started posting in the BZPRPG ten years ago, my very first post was in Le-Wahi too.

That post, like this new first post, was an inauspicious start.

For those too young to remember, it will suffice to say that within a matter of months, my little personal story had eclipsed the official story in popularity and participation. Before long, my arcs became the official story and eventually I was given the reins of the whole game.

I don't have any plans yet for this new character and this new story. But I didn't have any plans back in 2003 either. So, let's have some fun and see what happens this time. It's been a while!

bring back "an cool dude"

When I first started posting in the BZPRPG ten years ago, my very first post was in Le-Wahi too.

That post, like this new first post, was an inauspicious start.

For those too young to remember, it will suffice to say that within a matter of months, my little personal story had eclipsed the official story in popularity and participation. Before long, my arcs became the official story and eventually I was given the reins of the whole game.

I don't have any plans yet for this new character and this new story. But I didn't have any plans back in 2003 either. So, let's have some fun and see what happens this time. It's been a while!

Man now wats gon hapen to de 2013 plot

We all gon die

Brace yoruselves

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013