Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Just putting it out there, but I quite like what Draezeth did in Kini - turning the grass red as a memorial of the battle. I think it's a nice touch.

I concur. I would have mentioned it... except that I play in first person and the only person I play wasn't really focus/in the area of question.

I assure you though it'll come up later - too nice a touch to let fall by the wayside ;)

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Just putting it out there, but I quite like what Draezeth did in Kini - turning the grass red as a memorial of the battle. I think it's a nice touch.

I concur. I would have mentioned it... except that I play in first person and the only person I play wasn't really focus/in the area of question.

I assure you though it'll come up later - too nice a touch to let fall by the wayside ;)

Bawwww where's a good blush smiley when you need one?

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

I liked it as well and would have mentioned it, but was too focused on what Agni was gonna do at that time.

Also he did ask Trizvan to come along so he could introduce himself to the other defenders; since he didn't realize he was mute. (Blame me missing that detail on having only an hour online at the time.)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Bawwww where's a good blush smiley when you need one?

emot-blush.gif

Thank me later.

So I decided that I will be doing a BZPPRG Album. This will include a variety of themes. But I need nominations! I'll be more likely to choose to do a piece if a character is nominated by somebody who doesn't play them, but that doesn't mean you can't send in your own characters for suggestions!Right now I know I'll do a full final Utu piece, a Dorian Shaddix piece, and an overall theme of the game. I'll also take group nominations! Don't limit the ideas to just characters. Moments even could be nominated, and although I'd be less inclined to go with those, feel free to suggest them.

Send in your nominations for the album; BZPRPG: Heroes and Villains!

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

So I lose track of the ILF for a bit, only to find out we've got a mutiny on our hands.

I hate you all.

;-;

I know the feels, bro.

well

besides the hate part

'cuz i luv u allz <3

But yeah. Half the ILS (read: those in limbo) are still at the ruins of Pala-Koro anyway. So it's like

half mutany

or something.

Anyway, Ackune is seriously still at Pala-Koro. Making weapons. Anyone need a weapon? Like a bladed shield that splits into two individual blades? ;D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Giant black tentacles came out of a basement and slapped a few guys in the face.

Still trying to figure who the tentacles belongs to.

And did these tentacles just magically remove the Marks or what.

(Also do one overarching theme for all the characters who did nothing relevant whatsoever).

Q2TtLEz.png

But if people keep sending requests, the album will never be done because just when you think you're done, you'll get another request.

You should do one for the WC meeting for the first time, one for the Daedra, and one for the battle going on beneath Kini-Nui right now. I don't know why but I just feel that the Maru and the Mata are fighting in Moria.

I think Snipe's looking for making an album of themes for characters, not scenes.

Also, stop spamming the topic with suggestions. It may be vaguely related to the game but not enough to count as on-topic since Snipe asked for ideas to be sent in a better way and an album or not is not going to impact the game itself. So stop.

Well. Hi. :)

It looks like a lot went down while I was at PAX East. Now that Bossman and I are back though, we do need y'all to stay on topic now, follow all the GD rules and that good stuff.

Welcome back, Gato, Sera, and Smeag. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Anywho, update: I would really like to get another Cultured Gentry meeting really soon. Like, hopefully-start-by-this-weekend-soon. Once everyone who wants to attend is in Ko-Wahi, I can start on that.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

It looks like a lot went down while I was at PAX East. Now that Bossman and I are back though, we do need y'all to stay on topic now, follow all the GD rules and that good stuff.

Anywho, update: I would really like to get another Cultured Gentry meeting really soon. Like, hopefully-start-by-this-weekend-soon. Once everyone who wants to attend is in Ko-Wahi, I can start on that.

YOU WERE AT PAX EAST?

Lucky.......I wanted to see Forge Island.

In any case, I feel like all of a sudden everybody kinda forgot that 2012 was supposed to be ending, but.....

Oh well.

Request sending, Legion. Or Snoip. I dunno. Snipe.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So I made a character. For better or worse.

What should I do now, guys?

Somethings tells me Le-wahi would be a cool place to go

Well duh, that's the only cool place to go. I mean, besides all the other cool places.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

adrian ilu. how's it going. tell me what this cultured gentry meeting is.

bring back "an cool dude"

So I made a character. For better or worse.

What should I do now, guys?

I've got Tuara open for interaction in Ta-Koro if you want. She's not really doing anything and it's been a long time since I've done a regular interaction, as it's been for you. :P

Hahaha why not?

Let's see what I'm still capable of doing.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles