Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Probably.I'm unaware of any though.

says the one who was there
I was told to adhere to a oath of silence after leaving.

you mean after you decided to leave?and wouldn't an oath of silence not so much consist of lying, and more, y'know, silence? :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I don't particularly want to be a bother, but I have to ask if I can get a recap. I haven't RPed in nearly a year, and the news section only gives so much information. I just need a summary of what's happened since mid 2012, and what is currently happening. Also, how exactly did the ILS get destroyed?

Thanks to whomever recaps me. :)

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

This page sums up most of the staff plot, minus some recent developments. The Matoran who became Toa recently traveled to Kini-Nui to face off against Makuta, there was a giant battle against the Rahi, and Joske temporarily became a Toa of Light. The Maru, as they're called, have just begun to fight Makuta himself.
Also, (Nuju has requested that this information be discussed in spoilers for a week or so),

Heuani is Kopaka. And he's dead.

Regarding the ILS, I believe that Pala-Koro was destroyed by a large group of Makuta-followers assembled by Heuani and Echelon. The group is still mostly intact, though internal conflict seems to be tearing it it two over in Ko-Wahi.
Feel free to ask if you need more info.

Q2TtLEz.png

And that's 1000 pages, guys. Yay.

Condemn it. Beat me to it >_>

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I don't particularly want to be a bother, but I have to ask if I can get a recap. I haven't RPed in nearly a year, and the news section only gives so much information. I just need a summary of what's happened since mid 2012, and what is currently happening. Also, how exactly did the ILS get destroyed?

Thanks to whomever recaps me. :)

This page sums up most of the staff plot, minus some recent developments. The Matoran who became Toa recently traveled to Kini-Nui to face off against Makuta, there was a giant battle against the Rahi, and Joske temporarily became a Toa of Light. The Maru, as they're called, have just begun to fight Makuta himself.
Also, (Nuju has requested that this information be discussed in spoilers for a week or so),

Heuani is Kopaka. And he's dead.

Regarding the ILS, I believe that Pala-Koro was destroyed by a large group of Makuta-followers assembled by Heuani and Echelon. The group is still mostly intact, though internal conflict seems to be tearing it it two over in Ko-Wahi.
Feel free to ask if you need more info.

For the most part, this, however, Pala-Koro isn't so much destroyed as it is abandoned. Really the only thing that took damage was the wall surrounding it, with a few nearby buildings taking a hit from the shrapnel, otherwise, it should be pretty much there. Especially considering most of the buildings were iron-reenforced stone.

ackune is stil in his forge

makin' weapons

ya'know

anyone need a weapon?

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

So, which Turaga are dead? Nokama and Onewa are down, anyone else?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Well, I don't usually advertise my own posts. Actually, I make it a point not to. I don't usually have anything I fell is worth mentioning, and I certainly don't have anything written well enough to earn an advertisement. But, this one, I can't help it. Some of you, you might remember a little Matoran named Tarnok. He's had a few reasonably well known instances, but there aren't many that have payed him much mind, in-game or out. And that's because he hasn't needed much attention.

But this, this I think encapsulates his development through the season. Give it a look if you want, or don't. Whichever.

Half a Hero.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

And that's 1000 pages, guys.

Yay.

so...I am not liking Kopaka x Gali.

Allow me to reiterate:

As of the revelation as to whom Heuani really is, the Kopaka x Gali pairing is rather disgusting to ship.

Take comfort in the fact that Tahu is not a rapist.

-Dovydas

I would have liked a Tahu x Gali.......if there was one scene I disliked, it was the cave scene.....-_-

Anyways I think I'm getting too caught up in shipping. But still...really?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

And that's 1000 pages, guys.

Yay.

so...I am not liking Kopaka x Gali.

Allow me to reiterate:

As of the revelation as to whom Heuani really is, the Kopaka x Gali pairing is rather disgusting to ship.

Take comfort in the fact that Tahu is not a rapist.

-Dovydas

I would have liked a Tahu x Gali.......if there was one scene I disliked, it was the cave scene..... -_-

Anyways I think I'm getting too caught up in shipping. But still...really?

Again, mate, there's nothing to like about a hypothetical situation where a Tahu turned to the dark side seduces Gali using the power of darkness - and that's me not using a heavier word which this situation deserves, really - and where, really, the two don't really even feel anything for the other, it's just based on Heuani's need to be evil.

As long as it's Kopaka, I'm glad, because I don't like Kopaka.

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

I really liked the twist where we found out that Heuani was actually Kopaka, though at the same time, it makes me kinda sad. Kopaka was one of my favorite characters way back when, and seeing what happened to him with his mind on evil irks me a bit.Basically, it was the sort of twist that both made me happy and angry. I'd much prefer if it had been Tahu because I can see him going to the Dark Side over a girl more easily than Kopaka, but man...what a twist.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Couldn't have asked for better

This is a tribute - a short tribute, but a tribute nonetheless - to a character who's overlooked so often both IC and OOC that it's become almost a running joke. But Yasurek is worth looking at, because I believe he is an interesting character and he does deserve some credit. On a ship like the Infernavika, people like him might seem out-of-place. But he brings something to the group, and that is what Lohkar is expressing. I think Pokemonlover has brought out Yasurek's character well with his recent self-esteem issues, which were well-written, and both the character and the author need to give themselves more credit ;)

And on another note, that slingshots Lohkar back into activity! Let's get this show on the road...or...sea!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

One more question, where exactly are the ILS? Ko-Koro? A camp in Ko-Wahi?

What the...

Apparently the Guard is useless and horrible at their job, despite what people not using that to their advantage say.

Nice post though. Those two certainly mesh well.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What the...

Apparently the Guard is useless and horrible at their job, despite what people not using that to their advantage say.

Nice post though. Those two certainly mesh well.

The guard are great at their job!

People are just getting more and more creative in their posts, while lowering the creativity of NPC's....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The ILF isn't all in one spot. The largest active group is in Ko-Koro with Kethrye. The largest inactive group is in Pala-Koro still. Then there are two smaller groups assigned elsewhere, one of which is in Le-Koro, and the other is... where even is it?

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Don't worry, Ta-Koro guard members! You can still try and stop EW and I from escaping!

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles