Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm actually tempted to have my elderly Vortixx go out and poke a Rahkshi with his cane.Either way, I bet everyone is going to have a character killed/seriously hurt

Just a matter of who makes the mistake of attacking them head-on first. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

He definitely would want to keep the Matoran alive. But if I were in his shoes, I'd want almost all of those pesky Vortixx, Toa and Skakdi out of the way. It feels to me a bit like a Bohrok invasion "clean it all!" except by "clean" it's "KILL". Either way I'm excited.

Ta- and Ga-Koro I would imagine to be the most at risk here. Especially when you consider Ta-Koro's Sinkability. That could cause a LOT of death if it's hit too early. Then again, Onu-Koro isn't particularly safe either. There's nowhere to run nor enough time to dig an escape route, and if anything collapses, we're all doomed.

At least le-Koro has tree coverage.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Fair point. All the Koros are very badly designed when you think about it. What were the Turaga Metru thinking? At least Le-Koro could be rebuilt since it's mostly a treetop village. But you can't exactly rebuild a magma-flooded village or one that's been crushed by a giant ice cube.

At this point, we need two things: The Batman, and a giant army of toa with Mahiki.

Time to revive every one of my characters. :P

Le-Koro just needs its supports to be knocked over. Ko-Koro is just dropping the rest of the glacier.PO is too open.

To add to that, Ga-koro are houses on stilts and giant lily pads, which are easy to puncture or knock over if you have 100 Rahkshi; The tunnels could be collapsed in Onu-koro; the only defensible places are possibly the town of Po-koro and Ta-koro. Le-koro is debatable, since some of the village is built directly upon the trees, and it'd take a while to topple those trees. It would give the people at least enough time to get to the ground.

This would be a good time for the ILF to return.

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

What about the "hall of heroes" (can't remember what it was called in the MNOLG)? Does the area canonically exist in this game, or was it destroyed as well? That could be well-defended.

-Elrond

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

At this point, we need two things: The Batman, and a giant army of toa with Mahiki.

Considering Litozen's broke just before the attack, talk about bad timing. oh well, there's at least some benefit during a Rahkshi attack to having telekinesis. Like ripping up some stuff to use as a shield...not that it'd do much good when the enemy could disintegrate it.

I'm sure this probably won't happen, but with an army of 100 Rahkshi per koro, the only thing more terrifying would be if they all began merging into Rahkshi Kaita.

If only there was a macguffin to save us. I'd paraphrase Doctor Who if only we had someone the Rahkshi feared. "An island full of Toa, Vortixx and Skakdi? No problem! One [macguffin]? Now you're scared!"

Edited by Makuta Almanax

I just don't want to lose my characters so early on in their stories. But if I must, I must...but they'll fight as though they're Nui-Jaga to a nest before they go down!

Also, across the villages, what's the current death toll? It's uncalculable, I know, but there's definitely a lot even before the actual attack.

So, in short:

We. Are. Screwed.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

I feel the need to point out something that everybody seems to have forgotten.

Po-koro has GIANT WALLS.

Also I think most of the Ga-koro lillypads are floating, not held up by stilts. Those things are more sturdy then people give them credit for.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And I think Draezeth has a toa of Earth, so that's covered. I've got Bane/Atox there, but my plan needs quite a bit more iron than one toa can provide.

Come to think of it, Fire would also be a great help, so include that in the list.

Edit: Silvan, Ga-koro is held up by both. According to images from MNOLG II, parts of the koro are supported and/or held up by bamboo structures.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

BZRPG profiles

I feel the need to point out something that everybody seems to have forgotten. Po-koro has GIANT WALLS. Also I think most of the Ga-koro lillypads are floating, not held up by stilts. Those things are more sturdy then people give them credit for.

Ta-Koro's walls didn't exactly help them in MoL.And the lillypads can be sunk if you stab them enough times. Or take out those pump thingys(Are those even canon?).

WIP

I feel the need to point out something that everybody seems to have forgotten. Po-koro has GIANT WALLS. Also I think most of the Ga-koro lillypads are floating, not held up by stilts. Those things are more sturdy then people give them credit for.

Still, they can just sink them by doing something along the lines of what that Tarakava did to one of them in MNOG I (to my memory).

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

It's a little more complicated than that.

It involves flanking, deception, giant trees falling, explosions, yes, dropping rocks, large amounts of lava, tunnels, and fortifications.

At the moment, it resembles the battle of Lexington and Concord, only a little more complicated. PM me if you want to strategize.

Edit: Plasma will do just as well. As long as it melts things/ sets things on fire.

-Elrond

Edited by Elrond of Rivendell

BZRPG profiles

It might have not, but people keep talking about it like it is some sort of seaside village, which it is not. It is in the middle of the desert and enclosed by walls as tall as cliffs.

The Ga-koro lillypads probably have more in common with wood than leaf in my opinion.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm sure we could find a Toa to block it off with something more solid then a statue.

So, Fowadi, Po or Ga? Input from another member of the crew would be helpful.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1