Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Kapura's guide to surviving the apocalypse

Ta-Koro: Lower the bridge and smash the controls on the other side.

Ko-Koro: Destroy the zipline and head for the drifts.

Onu-Koro: Seal off all tunnels that lead out, retreat into mines.

Ga-Koro: Have all non-Matoran hold off the Rahkshi while Matoran evac.

Po-Koro: Seal up the entrance and prepare for a final stand.

Le-Koro: Move to a new tree.

Ga, Le, and Po will all probably be destroyed, but most of the Matoran should survive.(except Po, they're doomed)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Which leaves Le-Koro as the most vulnerable. Its own heroes could destroy it - Plasma and Earth? Useful against Rahkshi, dangerous in a treetop village. But at least we're somewhat unified there, even if one of them is more interested in saving his life at the expense of his temporary 'team'.

Edit: Kapura's list is good. Slight holes though; Rahkshi aren't known for simply being ground-based. Though I think we've establshed we have to wait and see if the staff are letting them hover-fly. The Onu-Koro plan is already in motion (halfway), and while Le-Koro's plan makes sense we need to SURVIVE first. I wish an Ash Bear like the one that attacked me would help, but then again if there's a Rahkshi of Rahi Control in the crowd it'll do us no good.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'm expecting the two ships that just showed up to be filled to the brim with refugees by the time this is over.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kapura's guide to surviving the apocalypse Ta-Koro: Lower the bridge and smash the controls on the other side. Ko-Koro: Destroy the zipline and head for the drifts. Onu-Koro: Seal off all tunnels that lead out, retreat into mines. Ga-Koro: Have all non-Matoran hold off the Rahkshi while Matoran evac. Po-Koro: Seal up the entrance and prepare for a final stand. Le-Koro: Move to a new tree. Ga, Le, and Po will all probably be destroyed, but most of the Matoran should survive.(except Po, they're doomed)

Some of this probably wouldn't work as the Rahshi surrounded the villages. And Ga-Koro is currently hosting a bloodbath, with Matoran participating in it.

Ta-Koro: Lower the bridge and smash the controls on the other side.

Ko-Koro: Destroy the zipline and head for the drifts.

Onu-Koro: Seal off all tunnels that lead out, retreat into mines.

Ga-Koro: Have all non-Matoran hold off the Rahkshi while Matoran evac.

Po-Koro: Seal up the entrance and prepare for a final stand.

Le-Koro: Move to a new tree.

Ga, Le, and Po will all probably be destroyed, but most of the Matoran should survive.(except Po, they're doomed)

And all of those ideas are awful.

Ta: Meh. It's an OK idea, but they'll be trapped at the end. No way out.

Ko: Stupid. They'll just all freeze, or be hunted by Rahkshi. No way out.

Onu: The mines are flooded, and they'd just be trapping them in a flooded mine. Again, no way out.

Ga: That'll never happen. One, Ga-Koro is currently fighting amongst itself, Two, Matoran have proven to be just as powerful as Toa/Skakdi/Vortixx, and there's not enough ships to carry the population of Ga-Koro away.

Po: Stupid idea. The Rahkshi will fly over the wall and slaughter the inhabitants.

Le: That takes time, something the Le-Korians don't have.

The Muaka idea could work... But good luck trying to get Muaka there... That would be hard...

The villages aren't in danger until someone attacks the rahkshi. We have no idea what the rahkshi are up to, but it's not destroying the villages. Not at the moment, anyway.

Q2TtLEz.png

Don't destroy the bridge mechanism. Man the controls so that you can drop the Rahkshi into the Lave that try to go across that way, and shoot the others from the air with ballistae and disk launchers.

Has -nobody- read my posts there?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

The villages aren't in danger until someone attacks the rahkshi. We have no idea what the rahkshi are up to, but it's not destroying the villages. Not at the moment, anyway.

When Makuta dies, they'll be set free of his command.

They'll go wild.

And wild Rahkshi do... stuff. Bloody stuff.

-Dovydas

When Makuta dies, they'll be set free of his command. They'll go wild. And wild Rahkshi do... stuff. Bloody stuff.-Dovydas
Not necessarily bloody. Maybe worse, depending on how they use their powers.

!!! Set free...

Gah, how did I not see that as the plan!? I was too busy focusing on it being some kind of cleansweep operation!

Still, they've already claimed lives of those who initially attacked. Even if they were all NPCs, it's still enough to make eveyrone else want to fight them.

Although, they'd be easier to deal with if they were wild. After all, they'd break formation which allows for Toa to split them up into groups and take them out two or three at a time. But the staff could still be aiming for an organised attack, which would be far more interesting to fend off.

So to conclude;

Organised Rahkshi: the Bohrok Swarms on steroids

Wild Rahkshi: Divide and Conquer

I'm relatively certain this is Makuta trying to avenge himself on the Maru. He just bases tons of Rahkshi outside the villages to be set free and do horrid, horrid things once he's not there to control them anymore.

"Oh, I've lost? Well then you can win, but here, have some serious cost for that victory."

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

ohi

Dov, we might have jumped the gun

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Probably something to keep the Maru from killing him.

"Try to finish me off and the villagers you are fighting to protect get slaughtered."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Probably something to keep the Maru from killing him.

"Try to finish me off and the villagers you are fighting to protect get slaughtered."

Or that.

... TOA MARU DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL

DON'T BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

BELIEVE IN THE INHABITANTS OF MATA NUI THAT BELIEVE IN YOU

(sorta)

-Dovydas

Considering all the tunnels that needed to be built and the fact that these Rahkshi would have to be trained and levelled up to a decent level like 5-6, I'd say he definitely planned all this beforehand. It's not exactly a spur-of-the-moment type plan.

Wait... when Makuta is defeated, the Rahkshi will go wild, correct?

...What if that's his plan? If the Maru defeat him now, the Rahkshi could overrun the entire island without orders of any sort.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

"Citizen, I name you Deputy of the Ta-Koro Guard," he told him. "I ask you to please get the other civilians into shelter, and order them to barricade their doors."

OOC: That's JL.

So I suppose this sort of random high ranking promotion of random citizens without staff approval is the norm now?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And there came a day unlike any other, when Mata Nui's Mightiest Heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, they became The Avengers.

The aspiring member Geardirector

the crafty warrior JL

The Shark Knight, greatest leader there is

The hyperactive fiend Gravity

The elusive Ghosthands

And Friar Tuck, the first Avenger

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I don't think he knew that Deputy was the highest any PC had gotten in the Guard so far. It hardly sounds like it is right below the commander of the guard.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1