Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Was the Fowardi planning on doing anything in particular before heading after those pirates? If we are waiting for the fighting to die down then the ship is going to be stuck for some time.
As a matter of fact, a pirate ship just pulled into the Po-Wahi dock, right next to a certain warship...If anything, expect a bit of ship-to-ship battle there. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

The Gukko Force is actually there.If Onarax would come back, and I, Veef, and Xemnas would all remember to post, that is.
When did this happen? I have an inactive Gukko force character just waiting for something to happen.EDIT: Waiting for you in Le, Gravity. Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

When Veef made a Sisk post, and Xemnas did something, and I did nothing and Onarax ain't here.
Oh!Well, I better get moving. :pilot:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

As a medical professional, I have only one thing to say:What the karz is going ON in that burning abyssal hole of Pala-koro? Can't you toa keep your limbs intact and spleens in functioning condition for more than three days?! Mata-Nui, you'd think I enjoy broken ribs? Those are about as common as sand in Po-wahi. Honestly...

I think at this point in the Pala-Koro "battle" (which I must say with the largest quotation marks [within reason] because it's more or less become a janitor cleaning up), someone should just cast SUMMON BIGGER FISH, and then drop said Bigger Fish (or fishes) on whatever collection of dead, undead, mostly dead, slightly dead, not-quite-dead (who will be stone dead in a moment), wounded, alive, somewhat alive, alive-and-fighting-other-people, and very-much-alive-but-ran-to-hide-in-whatever-bombed-out-wreckage-is-left, thus ending the "battle" and letting everyone get on with their lives.Or maybe I'm just silly and should sit back, make some popcorn, and enjoy the show.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

And now I have. Mission accomplished.

The battle pretty much devolved into a tiresome argument, mixed with a bit of "the fight won't end until the other side is all dead but no player would ever agree to that".In other words...Cuttlefish.
I suppose a tactical magi-nuclear strike by Makuta or some other absurdly powerful evil person is out of the question? Edited by AlchemistMayCry

BZPRPG Profiles

I think at this point we either need a Bigger Fish, a magi-nuclear strike, or Mata Nui himself to come down from on high and say "My children, what the karz." before dropping a meteor on them. Or popcorn, front row seats, and John Williams, Hans Zimmer, and the London Symphony Orchestra providing background music. And Michael Dorn and Scott McNeil providing commentary.

BZPRPG Profiles

And Quada's not near Pala-Koro, Makuta's tap-dancing with Heuani in Mangaia, and Joske...I have no idea who that is but suffice to say none of these have happened when at least ONE of them should to get out this quagmire that is the Pala-Koro battle.Or you know, Mata Nui finally gets sick of it and drops the finger of the Great Spirit from on high to end it all.Either way, who wants popcorn?

BZPRPG Profiles

Well, if that happened, at least it might end up with everyone fighting the Rakshi, beating the Rakshi, and then going right back to fighting each other. Assuming the Rakshi didn't kill everyone. Or severely injured everyone to the point where the leaders of the factions would be like "Okay, we're all mostly dying, how about we take five, meet back to continue the fight later."Either way, I've got the biggest thing of popcorn to watch the silliness.

BZPRPG Profiles

Or we could have Rahkshi literally throw all the ILF members out of the area. (Thus hurting them a bit, but oh well.) While the Followers of Makuta are ordered through some medium to set up their own fortress in place of Pala-Koro, the Rahkshi hunt down all the ILF members.Then we can have a proper fight, an end to this madness, epicness, and Steve Jablonsky in the background.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Could work. Certainly one way to end it that doesn't involve summoning a bigger fish, dropping the finger of the Great Spirit on someone, or nuking the place.Well, if there's going to be madness and epicness, there's gotta be more than Steve Jablonsky.I'm thinking....Stan Bush. and Lion. And NRG. Orchestral stuff's all fine and good, but you gotta have some hotblooded hair metal in there.

BZPRPG Profiles