Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh hey, I'm back, and stuff.What'd I miss?
MAN YOU'RE BACK I LOVE LIKE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW THAT I WENT AND CHECKED N&D BECAUSE I SAW YOU'D POSTED THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH THAT MUST MEAN SEEING AS I RAGEQUIT!*ahem*Well, the Pala-Koro battle is ongoing, with a lot of godmodding, so nothing much has changed.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Echelon raised his hands, and eight pieces of wall-rubble rose into a ring around him, the bulky slabs of stone taking the impact of the lightning and fireballs.
Stone is magnetic now? I could maybe see you move some metal pieces within said stone, but not to such a degree that the entire piece starts flying.What, exactly, is the limit of magnetic power here?Oh, and when was the deadline for that biomechanical workings entry thing? Edited by Katuko

Echelon raised his hands, and eight pieces of wall-rubble rose into a ring around him, the bulky slabs of stone taking the impact of the lightning and fireballs.
Stone is magnetic now? I could maybe see you move some metal pieces within said stone, but not to such a degree that the entire piece starts flying.What, exactly, is the limit of magnetic power here?
The large chunks of stone would, I believe, have thick metal reinforcements embedded within (somewhat in the manner of reinforced concrete). Lift the reinforcements, and you lift the stone.
So can I have my chars (The Band) randomly drop in and start singing K-Pop to clear out the village?
If you want Echelon to personally decapitate them, yes.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

The large chunks of stone would, I believe, have thick metal reinforcements embedded within (somewhat in the manner of reinforced concrete). Lift the reinforcements, and you lift the stone.
I'm just wondering, since metal reinforcement in a concrete wall usually consists of rather thin rods.

I'm just wondering, since metal reinforcement in a concrete wall usually consists of rather thin rods.
But this is a stone wall, and a fictional one where the exact nature of the metal reinforcements wasn't (to my knowledge) gone into. It's hardly defying the laws of physics and/or common sense.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

But this is a stone wall, and a fictional one where the exact nature of the metal reinforcements wasn't (to my knowledge) gone into. It's hardly defying the laws of physics and/or common sense.
I pretty sure (by which I mean, I watched enough NOVA shows to guess) that any metal reinforcements in stone wouldn't strong enough to be able to lift an entire slab of the stuff with it without snapping. Generally they're either thin rods (like Katuko said) or slightly thicker metal stakes.

[ BZPRPG ]

Guys, how about we bring an end to the Pala-Koro battle soon. It's dragged on far to long and I think we'd all rather have the characters involved doing other things.Anyone?
Really, the FoM have done what they set out to do. They blew up pala-koro and screwed the ILS. But again, I think that the deciding factor is Echelon. The ILF is very confused and is basically just fighting for their lives now. But the FoM really have the option to retreat, because they've done what they set out to do. They have almost nothing to lose by retreating to the nearest bar to drink and tell merry tales of slaughtering innocents. On the other hand, the ILF has everything to lose and will persevere as long as it needs to so it won't lose. It's just really whenever Echelon decides to pull out that ends the battle. They don't give a Karz about the tiny plot of land pala-koro used to be at. Although, another option is for all of the few smaller battles to drag on for a couple more weeks, adding together to decide the outcome. But for the ILS strategy now, Echelon is the big piñata with all the bonus points needed to win.EDIT:Do you know what that is? That's the sound of the "no giant Npc armies" rule being crumpled up and thrown in the trash. :| Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

And we may be working at crossed purposes; what size of stone slab are you picturing? Because what I meant was one roughly the size of...let's say...a small grand piano. Hardly a colossal weight.
Still way heavier than the magnetism you'd be able to apply to the metal, is what I'm thinking. I just get all itchy whenever the bounds of an element seems to get stretched, because there is already so much you can do with the element alone. Fling metal around as you please, but let the stone be when it is the majority of the structure, is what I'm thinking.

Wait a sec... Did Kai just blow a ga-matoran's head to pieces?!!?!?Just when I thought things couldn't get worse...

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Wait a sec... Did Kai just blow a ga-matoran's head to pieces?!!?!?Just when I thought things couldn't get worse...
Yes, yes he did.
I must say.... That was unexpected...

I must say.... That was unexpected...
You're welcome. :closedeyes:
I must say, it's actually one of the few times - if not the only - that I was sad a character that I had not known at all had died.

Oh hey, an innocent characte died.Another usual day then.
Although, usually the innocent characters who die are NPCs. I'm very suprised that someone would want for their own innocent character that they use, to die. That kind of thinking reminds me of the government XD

Kughii wanted me to pass on the memo: he'll most likely be without a computer tomorrow. I'll translate this to mean don't attack any of his characters in the next 48 hours and expect an immediate response. As for the BZPRPG anatomy contest, Katuko, I'll be submitting my working findings from years in the field before the deadline of Nov. 30th.