Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh this is gonna be good. You all better light 'im up with PMs! :POh hey, news:Mata Nui Daily
  • Bounty on Toa Team: A group of Toa known as the Toa Massi are being wanted for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, making threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. The reward for their capture is 10,000 widgets.
  • War! Pala-Koro was ambushed in the night by a group of Makuta worshippers. After a period of fighting and killing, parts the walls of the Island Liberation Front's village appeared to explode. Fires are still blazing and the area around Lake Pala has now been marked as an official War Zone. Villagers are urged to avoid the Laka Pala area until fighting ceases.
  • Benefit Concert Postponed: The violent breakout in Pala-Koro worried concert planners to the point of them pushing back the wonderful sounds of the Windriders for one day. Cultured Gentry Chief of Operations Niici said that the outbreak was "disappointing, but inevitable, given the hostility and dogmatism of the two parties." The Chief sends her regards and prayers for the families affected by this brutal burst of violence.
  • Ga-Koro's Economy Flourishes: Four new enterprises have opened up in the shining seas of Ga-Koro: The Ga-Koro Bounty Hunters' Guild, Kojar Art and Art Supplies, CosiMano Elemental Tutoring, and a Manuscript Copying Service. Between this and the rebuilt docks, Ga-Koro may be the most thriving village at present time!

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Well guys, it seems things are heating up. Both in the staff plot and in EW's plot. These might be important to remember, methinks....

The last person to do that was me.
Yes, I believe it was, with Stannis's Companions. Although that was more in the beginning of the game, so nobody's tried that for a really long time. Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Actually, about the team....I'm hoping to do a little test. And the last person to do this, I believe, is Kalama.All matoran, please.
So, we submit Matoran characters, you mean? Sure, I'm in. If you'd just PM me with some specifics about this teams purpose and reason for being.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Everything I do that is very interesting and applies to the game as a whole is posted by me in this very topic. If you pay attention to this place you will find it very easy to pay attention to what I do. Your argument is moot.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Which is why I don't necessarily like this game.People don't tell you what's going on.You need to look for what's going on. It's like living 2 lives at once - But games remove lives, so that makes it even harder.
People do actually, and games do not necessarily take up too much time if you're careful. It's remarkably easy to check out every single game topic. I do it everyday. In the mornings before school. In less than ten minutes.

Which is why I don't necessarily like this game.People don't tell you what's going on.You need to look for what's going on. It's like living 2 lives at once - But games remove lives, so that makes it even harder.
People do actually, and games do not necessarily take up too much time if you're careful. It's remarkably easy to check out every single game topic. I do it everyday. In the mornings before school. In less than ten minutes.
I usually have to dig through entire pages in less than 10 minutes.EW, I think that just because you post it, doesn't mean we are....fully interested.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hi everyone. Not starting to play again, just popping in to say hello and that I hope you're all well. :) I miss BZP! Life has got strange, I've "grown up" (hah) and moved to a different country. Still trying to find my feet. I'm even moving towards writing as a career now, which I wouldn't have done without the pure joy I got out of playing the BZPRPG. Good luck, guys!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Hi everyone. Not starting to play again, just popping in to say hello and that I hope you're all well. :) I miss BZP! Life has got strange, I've "grown up" (hah) and moved to a different country. Still trying to find my feet. I'm even moving towards writing as a career now, which I wouldn't have done without the pure joy I got out of playing the BZPRPG.Good luck, guys!
Aweh this warmed my heart. Thanks for dropping by! :)

Purpose?Maybe that will be explored as they progress. After all, finding a purpose rather than having it predefined is always better.
I see and somewhat agree with your point, but a group needs an original purpose to form, then the other activities are defined and created as it progresses. A bunch of matoran don't trek around without a reason.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Purpose?Maybe that will be explored as they progress. After all, finding a purpose rather than having it predefined is always better.
I see and somewhat agree with your point, but a group needs an original purpose to form, then the other activities are defined and created as it progresses. A bunch of matoran don't trek around without a reason.
Yes they do. The reason of having no reason other than to explore.

Hi everyone. Not starting to play again, just popping in to say hello and that I hope you're all well. :) I miss BZP! Life has got strange, I've "grown up" (hah) and moved to a different country. Still trying to find my feet. I'm even moving towards writing as a career now, which I wouldn't have done without the pure joy I got out of playing the BZPRPG.Good luck, guys!
Well, look who's dropped in to say hello! Glad to see that things are going well. ^_^

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Yes they do. The reason of having no reason other than to explore.
Well....They find that they are all chasing the same person, and have generally the same ideals.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I usually have to dig through entire pages in less than 10 minutes.EW, I think that just because you post it, doesn't mean we are....fully interested.
Sorry for coming back to this (if it's been passed already) but the simple fact of the matter is that if you won't apply as little time even as Hubert does to check things like this, then you have no right to come in here to rage about EW, or anyone else for that matter, doing any one big, plot-important thing, like you and multiple others have been.How about this: From now on, when EW shows up with a link, click the link, and read his post. If you don't do that, don't come in here and whine and complain about how nobody has told you this or that or some other thing. The fact of the matter is that we do tell people, they just don't care until something big happens. Stop trying to shift the blame to everybody else.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sorry for coming back to this (if it's been passed already) but the simple fact of the matter is that if you won't apply as little time even as Hubert does to check things like this, then you have no right to come in here to rage about EW, or anyone else for that matter, doing any one big, plot-important thing, like you and multiple others have been.How about this: From now on, when EW shows up with a link, click the link, and read his post. If you don't do that, don't come in here and whine and complain about how nobody has told you this or that or some other thing. The fact of the matter is that we do tell people, they just don't care until something big happens. Stop trying to shift the blame to everybody else.
I haven't.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You sure? That "I don't like this game because people don't tell me every last thing that's happening" sounds more like you're shifting the blame from you, for your ignorance about things, to everybody else. When we actually do put up anything important over here.

profiles i guess

You sure? That "I don't like this game because people don't tell me every last thing that's happening" sounds more like you're shifting the blame from you, for your ignorance about things, to everybody else. When we actually do put up anything important over here.
That's not the complaining. The 'complaining' is that if you don't, you literally miss the game.Oh, and look! I see 12 peole on right now.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Just know that, unlike how you seem to think, important stuff actually does get posted here. And if you expect us to PM you every last post, to cater to you to make sure that you know exactly what's going on everywhere, we're not doing that.Other people can work with it, it seems, but you.

profiles i guess