Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

This post... may answer a few things. Because of its importance to certain mysteries of the plot, and its inconsiderate, staggering length, I'd like it if everyone could please use spoiler tags to discuss its contents for at least a week. We don't want these fun answers ruined for somebody who hasn't had time to read my way-too-big post yet!

Thanks for your consideration.

test2.png

kill me now please he can't be gone no no no.

-Tyler

Well, that was one excellent post though. A fitting end...and probably an opening for an even more interesting char to follow. Also glad that the description of Whiru turned out to be accurate.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I knew I should have called "Kopaka" when I had the chance...

I beat you to it. :P

I was expecting a post as Makuta, but this is just as great, if even better.

Personally, I sort of felt that Heuani shouldn't have gone like that, but it was a fitting end for a character like him. I wonder what Reka will be up to next year...

Probably take up the role of the Dragon, now that she destroyed the old one.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I knew I should have called "Kopaka" when I had the chance...

I beat you to it. :P

>I was expecting a post as Makuta, but this is just as great, if even better.

Personally, I sort of felt that Heuani shouldn't have gone like that, but it was a fitting end for a character like him. I wonder what Reka will be up to next year...

Probably take up the role of the Dragon, now that she destroyed the old one.

Awesome.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I know it's hard to focus on anything after reading that brilliant Heuani post, but I'd just like to briefly point out that the Daedra arc is wrapping up now, in Ga-Koro. There's some very cool stuff going on, so I'd encourage everyone to read the conclusion to one of the bigger arcs in the game this year, whether you've been actively following and interacting with the Daedra, or not. :)

I know it's hard to focus on anything after reading that brilliant Heuani post, but I'd just like to briefly point out that the Daedra arc is wrapping up now, in Ga-Koro. There's some very cool stuff going on, so I'd encourage everyone to read the conclusion to one of the bigger arcs in the game this year, whether you've been actively following and interacting with the Daedra, or not. :)

>cheezy romance

so yeah

obviously go read.

duh

Edited by Floridian Citrus

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

>cheezy romance

so yeah

obviously go read.

duh

And I'd encourage you, Citrus, to follow up on this

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The explosion of activity in Ga-koro is fun and everything, but I have to wonder if the Marines are going to survive this whole thing.

I mean, a good number of them just got squashed by a cauldron. I know that whatever was in there hot and everything but they are covered in metal and all.

And then the Commander of the Marines gets KOed. Not just killed, but taken out in a single strike as she sits there wondering what is going on. She is the commander of the Marines for a reason and should not have been taken unawares so totally as she was.

Other then that, crazy good writing on all fronts, even if I do have problems with some stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing all the plots wrap up. Always awesome to watch those.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I mean, a good number of them just got squashed by a cauldron. I know that whatever was in there hot and everything but they are covered in metal and all.

It was implied that Anyanka turned the bisque to plasma to obliterate the contingent; they weren't squashed, they were incinerated horrifically. Anyanka has done this trick before in previous posts and it's the most sensible thing to match the vague description Tyler gave to the sudden murder spree.

I'm just trying to figure out how I should logically find someone to throw a bladed disk at at this point...*Reads the Anyanka and Anthyn posts, the Ketan post with the Marine Captain, and the Sloth and Venedico posts*...On second thought, maaaaaaybe I should just sit this out unless my partner speaks up and we can plan something out and/or I end up dodging a stray round or attack or something like that. Probably the best way to ensure I don't die before I even get the chance to develop this guy...

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

>cheezy romance

so yeah

obviously go read.

duh

And I'd encourage you, Citrus, to follow up on this

And I'd encourage you too look for the other Renouncers...

I think about 5 of us have been waiting for about a week for you to come out of the light and into the darkness

ALright ANYWAYS, Does anybody wanna start a Bar Fight in Ko-Wahi? No elements, no weapons, just plain old smashing?

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

As long as no Matoran get involved, Litozen would have no issue fighting, given enough reason. It helps that he's/I'm following you anyway so I'd be caught up either way. Now I think about it, it could be fun to see how it unravels.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Dear Nuju:

Everyone has expressed the adoration I hold for your post well enough. I won't boost the issue, save for a few points. You have a gift with story and words. I recommend finding an occupation where, like here, you can express yourself fully and be passionate (assumption on my part?) about the input you give. The characters you create since I first began reading you in Endless Sky have had the fully personality of realism, even when fantasy got in the way to bring along the plot. Bravo, and I'm happy to be a player in the world you are recreating.

To others, regarding my character interactions:

Both Riaril and Ishi are not in the current Daedra timeline. Ishi is about a month or two behind current game events, and I'm bringing him back to speed ASAP. Riaril is... I honestly have no idea. Somewhere before Nokama's death?

In regards to gameplay:

I'm going to write a couple of blog posts on, (a), anatomy ideas, and (b), my thoughts on the world of Mata-Nui. Any comments and regarding thoughts would be appreciated.

In regards to my lack of writing:

I am working in the evenings and do not have internet at home. I also crushed my middle finger between to Bokken on Friday in a fight, so typing takes longer. My apologies.

Can someone do me a favor and explain what just happened/is happening in this post in Ga-Wahi? It would probably make sense if I knew the character, but...uh...well, I don't.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Can someone do me a favor and explain what just happened/is happening in this post in Ga-Wahi? It would probably make sense if I knew the character, but...uh...well, I don't.

Embok created plasma walls to separate the Daedra from the rest of Ga, basically.

EDIT: And between the Daedra themselves, it seems.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

A plasma wall appeared between the guards and the Daedra, incinerating the projectiles. And don't bother trying to understand why, if you don't know the character, you aren't going to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Would that happen to effect, say, a De-Matoran sprinting through the crowd trying to reach a certain companion of his who has taken refuge in an alley a good several yards away? My guess is "no", but I just got to make sure before I post again.

"Wrong."

Ok, thanks. Interesting occurrences are happening in Ga-Koro now, I must say.

"Wrong."