So I had an idea, for all of thoughs who play Legends Of Chima Online, there might be a portal you want activated, or an area you want to get into, but don't have the gear, like a Zappler, or a tornado to get in.
Well what if a bunch of us Legends Of Chima Online players teamed up into a group, that was on at certain times, and people would send in requests and we would go and help them?
So if you wanted to get some more loot, but the baddies where too hard, or activate a portal for later use, in an area you can't get into, This group would help you out, by getting you where you want, and help do what you want.
But before I start setting any meetup times, or planning events in Legends Of Chima Online, I need to know if anyone is interested? Please tell me if you are, and if I get enough people interested, I will start planning events.
I will also need to form a 'staff' to help with this group, the types of staff that I'm looking for are:
- Backup leaders, if I or another event leader can't make it one of you will fill in
- Division Leaders, if we have lots of people to help out, we will split the group into different division that follow a division leader
- Weapon forgers, you will use your Blacksmith(s) and your Lion Market on your property to supply low cost weapons to the team on request
- Cape creators, each different kinds of capes will identify different classes and workers for the group, so we need some people with armories and lion markets to sell different capes, look before for more details
In the game, each type of staff will be able to buy a low priced colored cape from my Lion Market to show what rank they are.
If you want to sign up to be part of the team, list your rank, name, and what position you would like to be. The positions are:
- Healer, you use a healing gun to keep everyone's health up
- Brawler, with two hitting weapons, your in the middle of it all
- Sniper, grab your blasters and start some shooting
- Battler, with a gun in one hand, and a sword in the other, you can have a diversity of fighting styles
Also tell me if you would like to sign up for on of the staff positions, and post your LOCO name, and your rank.
If I get enough people interested, I will create an event topic for planning events, and a request topic, for you to request help with something.
Once there are at least one person filling each of the staff positions, then I will create the other topics for registration, event handling, etc. Also if this shows enough interest, I might add a page on my site for it, including a chat, and even planning spread sheet.
Tell me below what you think of the idea, and if you have an ideas to share, please do.
EDIT: Added some additional information
Edited by ldd2000, Apr 03 2014 - 11:32 PM.