'Legends Of Chima Online' Group Event Meetup

Ldd2000

Hey guys,

So I had an idea, for all of thoughs who play Legends Of Chima Online, there might be a portal you want activated, or an area you want to get into, but don't have the gear, like a Zappler, or a tornado to get in.

Well what if a bunch of us Legends Of Chima Online players teamed up into a group, that was on at certain times, and people would send in requests and we would go and help them?

So if you wanted to get some more loot, but the baddies where too hard, or activate a portal for later use, in an area you can't get into, This group would help you out, by getting you where you want, and help do what you want.

But before I start setting any meetup times, or planning events in Legends Of Chima Online, I need to know if anyone is interested? Please tell me if you are, and if I get enough people interested, I will start planning events.

I will also need to form a 'staff' to help with this group, the types of staff that I'm looking for are:

• Backup leaders, if I or another event leader can't make it one of you will fill in
  • Division Leaders, if we have lots of people to help out, we will split the group into different division that follow a division leader
  • Weapon forgers, you will use your Blacksmith(s) and your Lion Market on your property to supply low cost weapons to the team on request
  • Cape creators, each different kinds of capes will identify different classes and workers for the group, so we need some people with armories and lion markets to sell different capes, look before for more details

In the game, each type of staff will be able to buy a low priced colored cape from my Lion Market to show what rank they are.

If you want to sign up to be part of the team, list your rank, name, and what position you would like to be. The positions are:

• Healer, you use a healing gun to keep everyone's health up
  • Brawler, with two hitting weapons, your in the middle of it all
  • Sniper, grab your blasters and start some shooting
  • Battler, with a gun in one hand, and a sword in the other, you can have a diversity of fighting styles

Also tell me if you would like to sign up for on of the staff positions, and post your LOCO name, and your rank.

If I get enough people interested, I will create an event topic for planning events, and a request topic, for you to request help with something.

Once there are at least one person filling each of the staff positions, then I will create the other topics for registration, event handling, etc. Also if this shows enough interest, I might add a page on my site for it, including a chat, and even planning spread sheet.

Tell me below what you think of the idea, and if you have an ideas to share, please do.

ldd2000

EDIT: Added some additional information

Edited by ldd2000

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

promo_banner.png

Creating topic for Idd2000, please don't post until he does.

Or he'll eat you

• 1 month later...

I haven't gotten on LOCO after the Beta but this maybe get me to go back on, so ya I like to join and my positions would be more like a both of Healer and Battler.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I just maxed out my character, Elite PurpleHornet, and finished all of the quests. I am also a subscriber if that helps. I am interested in joining up, but my university is winding down for the year, so I have a major project in every class and finals to worry about, so I doubt that I will have reliable times when I am on. I might be able to do the crafting services for people though. I always set the prices at my market at the minimum anyway.

I am interested in getting together with some people and figuring out the new Eagle event.

Edited by J46 Nui

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

This is somewhat off-topic, but, whenever Legends of Chima Online is referred to as LOCO, I am reminded of this relic.

Yeah. lol. I have had that come up when calling it LOCO well chatting with some friends

Wow, now this topic starts to pick up, after having it up for like 2 months :). It looks like I may be able to pull this off. I will still need a few other people with different classes to sign up, so I'm just going to update the OP

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

Oh man, LEGO Loco was the best thing ever.

I haven't personally played LOCO very much, but would be interested in doing so if there were to be some sort of BZP member meetup on there.

EDIT: Oh man oh man oh man I just leveled up

Oh yeah anyway my username is Squidy PhantomChemist.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Okay I have gotten back on LOCO and I am now a level 7 Eagle, my character name is Doctor PurpleFlapjack. I mostly be a Battler but I will also be a Healer if needed.

Also I do think it be a good idea to have a Engineer position, someone to use the Gadgets like Sonic Boomer and Builder, they have weapon like that on both of there hands or have a gadget on one hand and have a weapon (blasters or melee) on the other.

Okay I have gotten back on LOCO and I am now a level 7 Eagle, my character name is Doctor PurpleFlapjack. I mostly be a Battler but I will also be a Healer if needed.

Also I do think it be a good idea to have a Engineer position, someone to use the Gadgets like Sonic Boomer and Builder, they have weapon like that on both of there hands or have a gadget on one hand and have a weapon (blasters or melee) on the other.

Ok, I'll add that into the OP in the morning, almost bed time here ;)

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

Please don't call it LOCO. This is something that bugs me. When you say LOCO, I think of LEGO LOCO, not Legends of Chima Online.

• Upvote 2

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Please don't call it LOCO. This is something that bugs me. When you say LOCO, I think of LEGO LOCO, not Legends of Chima Online.

Ok, I get the idea, I didn't even know about Lego LOCO until a few hours after I posted this. I'll get the name changed, but I really think it is unnecessary, as LEGO LOCO is super old, I think only the older fans would know about it.

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you

Ok, I get the idea, I didn't even know about Lego LOCO until a few hours after I posted this. I'll get the name changed, but I really think it is unnecessary, as LEGO LOCO is super old, I think only the older fans would know about it.

I imagine most people here will think of the "real" LEGO LOCO when they see "LOCO." I've been thinking the same thing every time someone abbreviates Legends of Chima Online that way myself. :P

Bliss.png

Well, because the word 'of' is usually not included in acronyms we call it 'LCO'. That would abbreviate it and it would deplete this matter of discombobulation. (This post let me use my favorite word! :) )

Well look like you fix it fix it fix it, we can go back on topic... what topic are we on, legend something online :P

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

• 1 month later...

I'm trying to figure out now if I have the time for this, cause when I posted the topic like 1-2 months before chima mosth no onereolyed. Then once itwas chima month it suddenly got tons of attention and now I don't really have the time ATM :(. But I will have more time in a few weeks once the pressure is over to finish a game project I'm workng on ^_^

promo_banner.png

Or he'll eat you