What could go wrong?

Voxumo

Okay. I finally got back from school and finished updating the list. We will get started as soon as I can right up the scene. It will hopefully be up as late as tomorrow. Hey, it's not easy writing interaction scenes for 10 people =P

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Yeah, emphasis on "a bit". It should probably be done by this weekend, but no promises. In future rounds, I think I'm going back to five players.

If you need any help feel free to fire me a PM, even if it's just for ideas to write. I'm overflowing.

Edited by Voltex 2
  • Upvote 1

Alright, here's the first round (finally). Just post your choice below. Remember, if you choose wrong, you get 1 more chance at the game :).

Environment/theme/whatever: You are a Dark Hunter. The Shadowed One wants the Makoki Stone, but it is hidden in a well-guarded toa fortress. The Shadowed One will treat the one that retrieves the Makoki Stone generously.

Voxumo looks up into the vent on the outside wall of the toa fort. Unfortunately, the vent does not come off easily, and Vox finds himself with a dilemma. To get through he could throw - and try to make a hole in the vent - his trusty glowing rock, his trusty athletic rock or his trusy rocks (which litter the ground) to get through.

JAG18 hides behind a boulder from the eyesight of a toa guarding the main door entrance, his loyal pet Ussal by his side. To get in he could use his mask of enlargement, a distraction, or an ussal battering ram.

Ehks stands on the roof of the toa fort. On the roof are some various chinks, cracks and chips. There are also a few rahi droppings, webs and a puddle of grayish liquid. Clearly nobody cleans up here that often. Ehks could try to stamp and pound on the cracks to try to loosen them, use his mask of quick travel or ask politely to be let in.

Kayn stands just outside a metal door on the north side of the fort. To the right of the door stands some plant material, material that he recognizes to be explosive. There are also a few large rocks littering the ground. Kayn can use his miner pick, the rocks, or the explosive plant material to get throught the door.

Chro treads water in the sewer under the toa fort. To get to the Makoki stone, Chro could sneakily make his way up to the top or grapple-hook his way to the top with his volo-lulu launcher.

Edited by Underscore
  • Upvote 1

2xu8Ptu.png

Hmm.. I love how all i have to work with is rocks.. So I choose the athletic rock hoping that if i kick it hard enough it will break through the vent allowing for a large enough hole to crawl through

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Miner pick! Explosive plants could trigger an unwanted chain reaction and the rocks sound useless.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Hmm.. I love how all i have to work with is rocks.. So I choose the Glowing rock hoping that it has some special ability once thrown..

The glowing rock is your lightstone, just so you know. And the athletic rock is your Koli ball. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png

Hmm.. I love how all i have to work with is rocks.. So I choose the Glowing rock hoping that it has some special ability once thrown..

The glowing rock is your lightstone, just so you know. And the athletic rock is your Koli ball. Sorry if I didn't make that clear enough.

Oh no you didn't.. May I change my choice?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

By the way, can I just mention that I didn't really have any choice?

- Get to the top

- Get to the top... using a Volo Lutu

Did you forget about the magical third choice? The Sit on a rock and wait choice?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

By the way, can I just mention that I didn't really have any choice?

- Get to the top

- Get to the top... using a Volo Lutu

Did you miss 'sneakily' before the first choice? You might of, since it wasn't in bold. I'll change that. I guess you can also change your answer, if you want.

Edited by Underscore

2xu8Ptu.png