Garry's moderator

JPNML

I think everyone knows the game GMod...

but I want your opinions. good? bad? stupid?

(UNRELATED) I also am advancing in 3D geometric shaping in programs like Maya and blender. if anyone has some 3D mask hexes from anywhere, like the 3D bionicle games, I need them. I plan to make a mask collection to use with a GMod mod called PAC3. (MODCEPTION)

• 4 weeks later...

Gmod is a really good game but the sad thing is that the game get boring really fast. Unless you do what I do on that game the troll like there no tomorrow aka put bombs on the spawn point in gm_flatgrass have tree friends with you to do the same thing, then get you and your friend away from the spawn point then hope there a lot of people at the spawn point and spam the bombs like there no tomorrow.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I use GMod to make large numbers of screenshots for my Team Fortress 2 blog. I also enjoy cheating my way through Portal and the Half-Life games, playing Antlion Football, mangling things with GibMod and playing around with Realistic colonies. I never enjoyed Trouble in Terrorist Town or HLRP or any of the non-Sandbox games though. Apart from sledrace. That's awesome, shame there is only one map for it now.

I've never managed to get bored with the game. Unfortunately, I think we'll stop seeing proper updates now because of Rust, which has already out-sold GMod.

Yeah, it's a survival game, like a cross between DayZ and Minecraft, you're stranded in the middle of nowhere and have to find food and build a home to survive. Apparently it's really good, but since it's a multiplayer world in which you can keep people as slaves and stuff and if you don't get ahead, you're screwed, it's not my cup of tea.

The nearest equivalent in GMod is probably DarkRP or HLRP, but most of those don't require you to eat.

I play a little GMod, mostly for the non-sandbox games, but lack the patience to invest too much time into it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else been having problems with the addons? From what I've been able to find, it's supposed to be a Steam Workshop problem, but I'm not absolutely certain.

pNNgXax.jpg