• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Sentinel

Po-Koro BZPRPG Fan Art Sentinels Toa of Stone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 02-December 10
  • 7,711 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 26 2014 - 09:44 PM

Another BZPRPG fanart piece, this one of some generic Po-Koro Guard, or more properly, a Sentinel as they're called now.  More of a warm-up work than anything else, a speedpaint if it qualifies as that.  Not really sure on the species, could be Toa, could be Lesterin, could be Matoran.  Regardless, he's your friendly neighborhood Sentinel, ready to help old Turaga cross the street and kick butt.

Linky Linky Link.

Why a Sentinel?  Well, because Po-Koro really is one of my favorite Koros within all of the BZPRPG.  I mean, if they successfully repelled a Rahkshi army with pretty much nothing but their average Joe villagers, well, they really deserve special mention.

onu-koro has nothing on these guys

;3

love you tarnok

As usual, comments and critique welcome.

signature.jpg

#2 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 20-February 14
  • 378 posts

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 01:04 PM

He definitely looks like a sentinel with that pose you drew him in, but I would except a more guard like pose.  Like a British Guard standing straight up at attention, but that's just me.  The textures on the armor is good; some of it looks a lot like would, especial on the thighs and shoulders.

Yeah, this is nice for a speedpaint, good job.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users