Legends of Chima Online Available for iOS

Grab your iPhone or iPad, it's time to jump into the world of Chima! After its release <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=6222'>last October</a> for computers, today marks the release of LEGO Legends of Chima Online for iOS. You can download it for free from the <a href='https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lego-legends-of-chima-online/id681253652' target='offsite'>app store</a> now! While the description in the store doesn't mention any fees or microtransactions, they're still prominently listed <a href='https://na.chimaonline.com/' target='offsite'>on the game's website</a>. There's still plenty of free content though, so go check it out!

View the full article

I think I'll stick to the browser version. While the way the game works makes sense with a touch pad, my iPod seems too small to navigate all of the menus well.

Me, too. I think it's better this way because my IPad 2 does not work well with the game.:(

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

Why no Android version? Legends of Chima Online is done in Unity and it is super easy to export games in Unity to work natively on Android. I'd especially like an Android version, because as a Linux user, Legends of Chima Online doesn't work in my browser, since there is no Unity Web Player for Linux distros (yet).

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Wow...I don't care how many times this needs to be said, but Lego seriously need to make Android versions. I have an Ipod, so I may not need to be complaining, but so many people don't and would like to play. Get moving, Lego!

On the positive side, I'll probably check how good/bad it is on the iOS version.

Yeah, I hope they make an Android version.

I put LOCO on my IPhone and it's already pulling a whopping 600 MB. I only have 3 more Gigabytes left on my IPhone 4 (Its original space was already 6 GB.) so I was hoping to delete it from my IPhone and download on my little brothers Samsung Galaxy Tab. Unfortunately; they don't have LOCO for Google Play Store yet.