Did I get a good deal?

KittehWubbins

Hi, I bought a $100 lot of Bionicle peices, and the seller claims it is over 5 pounds. After I bought it I thought I made a mistake because 5 pounds isn't really that much. So, I looked through all the images for hours picking out the everything I could find. Here is the link: (Scroll down to view pictures) http://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Lego-Bionicle-Lot-5-Lbs-Including-Weapons-Masks-Bulk-Parts-Collection-Sets-/181261917895?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2a340d5ec7#shpCntId

The main things I could pick out were:

Mostly comlete Ussa Nui + Takanuva

Complete Black Bohrok

Many masks including: Gali Nuva, Brown Kakama, 2 Teal Miru, Nuju Metru, Green Akaku, Brown Kakama Nuva, Grey Hau, Brutaka's mask, Purple Pakari, 2 yellow Hau, Tahu Nuva, Pakari Inika (I think), Nokama Hordika (I think), Nuju Hordika (I think), also 2 Vahki heads

Mostly complete Nokama Hordika

Many Mctoran parts

Red Rahkshi incomplete

Green Rahkshi

Gazillion weapons including Vahki weapons, many Toa Nuva weapons and some kohlii sticks

So yeah. I would appreaciate it if anyone who knows alot more about Bionicle to point out some things I may have missed. Also, did I overpay? I have many of these parts at home however the main reason I bought it were the masks, the Ussa Nui and the black bohrok. Thanks.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I suppose you got an ok deal. You weren't ripped off, but your deal isn't anything to brag about.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Not great. Not great at all. There were definitely some good bits in there, but it is not worth anywhere near $100, I'm afraid.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

:( Well, I guess what happened happened. All I can hope for now is hope for them to rise in price in the future; if I plan to sell them. However, these do have sentimental value, and that played a great part in my purchase. However, there is a bit underneath that I may not see and who knows, maybe there is something worth it down there. ^_^

beatdown2.png

Wow.. I actually tried getting this same lot.. Though i made an offer of like.. what was it.. 60 dollars i believe including shipping.. was of course rejected

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well... sorry, but this was a VERY bad deal! since there are no rare parts & it's only 5 pounds, the $100 price can't be justified... i've been buying bionicle parts for some time, so i believe, i know good & bad deals x) the only good thing in this lot is takanuva + ussanui, so my price for this would be $25 at best...

Edited by huh
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my lot arrived and I was not disappointed. Many more masks came than pictured including:

Noble Hau

Black Miru

Nuju Turaga

Too many McToran Masks...

Also full models including:

The Dume

Ussanui

Nokama Hordika

2 Vahki

Green Rahkshi

Black Bohrok

McToran: Kongu x2, Onepu, Huki, Jala

And of course, the overload of parts for mocs. So, in total there was 27 masks and about 6-7 complete models. In my opinion it was great, but I don't know about all the bionicle experts. Caught up on the story, not the toyline (unfortunately).

• Upvote 1

beatdown2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...