• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Did I get a good deal?

bionicle

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 23-February 14
  • 63 posts

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 11:10 AM

Hi, I bought a $100 lot of Bionicle peices, and the seller claims it is over 5 pounds. After I bought it I thought I made a mistake because 5 pounds isn't really that much. So, I looked through all the images for hours picking out the everything I could find. Here is the link: (Scroll down to view pictures) http://www.ebay.com/...0d5ec7#shpCntId

The main things I could pick out were:

Mostly comlete Ussa Nui + Takanuva

Complete Black Bohrok

Many masks including: Gali Nuva, Brown Kakama, 2 Teal Miru, Nuju Metru, Green Akaku, Brown Kakama Nuva, Grey Hau, Brutaka's mask, Purple Pakari, 2 yellow Hau, Tahu Nuva, Pakari Inika (I think), Nokama Hordika (I think), Nuju Hordika (I think), also 2 Vahki heads

Mostly complete Nokama Hordika

Many Mctoran parts

Red Rahkshi incomplete

Green Rahkshi

Gazillion weapons including Vahki weapons, many Toa Nuva weapons and some kohlii sticks

So yeah. I would appreaciate it if anyone who knows alot more about Bionicle to point out some things I may have missed. Also, did I overpay? I have many of these parts at home however the main reason I bought it were the masks, the Ussa Nui and the black bohrok. Thanks.

beatdown2.png

DON'T MESS WITH US! NOTHING GETS PAST US! UNLESS WE WISH IT!

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#2 Offline PyroLizard Prime

PyroLizard Prime
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 08-March 13
  • 305 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 11:50 AM

I suppose you got an ok deal. You weren't ripped off, but your deal isn't anything to brag about.

"I am proud... to have called you brother... Vakama..."- Toa lhikan, the best character ever created by LEGO...

"Toa... So dramatic"- Nidhiki, another one if the best characters ever created by LEGO...

Remember them...

enax_the_epic_big.pngENAX WILL HAVE YOUR SOUL... Or your mask... Or maybe both...      :tohu: 

Sprite credits go to Katuko and Strack. Great job, guys!  :D            Help Enax win the golden mask! 15587719315 (Or don't)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

#3 Online 2nd Lt. Jean Havoc

2nd Lt. Jean Havoc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 11-November 08
  • 1,642 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 04:26 PM

Not the greatest deal, but not a horrid one. You didn't get ripped off, but its not the deal of the century.

7f12dd01955fb061046287bd68a97ab1.png

Otherwise known as Ehks

Steam Name: Ehksidian

Active BZPRPG characters:Zarok, Adov

#4 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-October 12
  • 661 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 08:32 PM

Not great. Not great at all. There were definitely some good bits in there, but it is not worth anywhere near $100, I'm afraid. 

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#5 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 23-February 14
  • 63 posts

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 10:32 PM

:( Well, I guess what happened happened. All I can hope for now is hope for them to rise in price in the future; if I plan to sell them. However, these do have sentimental value, and that played a great part in my purchase. However, there is a bit underneath that I may not see and who knows, maybe there is something worth it down there. ^_^

beatdown2.png

I am building Alphonse Elric from FMA!! Please PM me some tips, I really want to make it good.

#6 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,362 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 11:49 PM

Wow.. I actually tried getting this same lot.. Though i made an offer of like.. what was it.. 60 dollars i believe including shipping.. was of course rejected

Edited by Voxumo, Mar 01 2014 - 11:49 PM.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#7 Offline huh

huh
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 07-October 12
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:40 PM

well... sorry, but this was a VERY bad deal! since there are no rare parts & it's only 5 pounds, the $100 price can't be justified... i've been buying bionicle parts for some time, so i believe, i know good & bad deals x) the only good thing in this lot is takanuva + ussanui, so my price for this would be $25 at best...  

Edited by huh, Mar 02 2014 - 09:42 PM.

#8 Offline KittehWubbins

KittehWubbins
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 23-February 14
  • 63 posts

Posted Mar 17 2014 - 03:16 PM

Well, my lot arrived and I was not disappointed. Many more masks came than pictured including:
Noble Hau
Black Miru
Nuju Turaga
Too many McToran Masks...

Also full models including:
The Dume
Ussanui
Nokama Hordika
2 Vahki
Green Rahkshi
Black Bohrok
McToran: Kongu x2, Onepu, Huki, Jala

And of course, the overload of parts for mocs. So, in total there was 27 masks and about 6-7 complete models. In my opinion it was great, but I don't know about all the bionicle experts. Caught up on the story, not the toyline (unfortunately).

beatdown2.png

#9 Offline dragonzrmetal

dragonzrmetal
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 26-March 14
  • 75 posts

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 05:03 PM

The odd parts are pretty worthless to a collector unless you are involved in mocing, but Dume, Ussanui and the McToran are the best ones there I see. The vahki/bohrok/hordika/rahkshi are all pretty common.

Ok deal I think. :)

rw17vBD.jpg

#10 Offline BlueFire

BlueFire
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 17-June 13
  • 425 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 13 2014 - 09:40 AM

Looks like a nice deal to me and so ya know its a Kanohi Kadin not a Pakari Inika
The kadin is a mask of flight and the nuju mask is preety cool called a Matautau if I'm correct

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran, Apr 13 2014 - 09:41 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users