• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New Content/My Content pages not working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,119 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 09:57 PM

Alright so i posted part of this on the tracker section but i am not sure if there can also be a topic for it.. But essentially when i attempt to go to the page from the front page it does not work and i keep getting this message

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

Here is the actual url for the above page and subsequent message

http://www.bzpower.c...arch_app=forums

Now I am also running into the same issue when i attempt to view 'my content' from the pull down menu in the upper right corner next to the sign out button. 

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

And here is the url for the my content page

http://www.bzpower.c...ivity&mid=50602

Now I am no professional but from what little I can interpret this has to do with the topic reputation thing Black Six recently implemented.

Despite this not being a major thing I will admit it is highly annoying since i use the new content to see which topics i need read.. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue or is it isolated to just my computer?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,344 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 10:05 PM

Having just the Tracker ticket is fine. Black Six checks tickets fairly regularly. Your post here looks a little more detailed, however; I would update the one in your ticket.

Closed in favor of a ticket. Additionally, you can post in the existing topic if you feel it is related to the update.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users