• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

New Content/My Content pages not working

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Vox

• Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Professional Lurker

• 08-January 07
  • 4,251 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 09:57 PM

Alright so i posted part of this on the tracker section but i am not sure if there can also be a topic for it.. But essentially when i attempt to go to the page from the front page it does not work and i keep getting this message

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

Here is the actual url for the above page and subsequent message

Now I am also running into the same issue when i attempt to view 'my content' from the pull down menu in the upper right corner next to the sign out button. 

Fatal error: Method nbTopicReputationVNC does not exist in nbTopicReputationVNC in /home/bzpower/public_html/board/converge_public/sources/classes/output/publicOutput.php on line 4042

And here is the url for the my content page

Now I am no professional but from what little I can interpret this has to do with the topic reputation thing Black Six recently implemented.

Despite this not being a major thing I will admit it is highly annoying since i use the new content to see which topics i need read.. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue or is it isolated to just my computer?

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Self-Proclaimed Lord of Ice Picks

#2 Offline -Windrider-

• Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 6,504 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 01 2014 - 10:05 PM

Having just the Tracker ticket is fine. Black Six checks tickets fairly regularly. Your post here looks a little more detailed, however; I would update the one in your ticket.

Closed in favor of a ticket. Additionally, you can post in the existing topic if you feel it is related to the update.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users