• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Hot Rod Armchair

Vroom Be the Special

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 815 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:03 AM

Straight out of the DIY workshop!

The Hot-Rodded Armchair is perfect for when you need to be fast, comfy and stylish.

Features flame-spewing exhaust pipes, a top speed of 30 miles per hour (~48 kilometres per hour) and newly upholstered cushions.

12868004784_d1ae201c93.jpg

Built for the "Be the Special" contest on Rebrick using only pieces from 60003 Fire Emergency.

Go "Like" if you, well, like it.

Edited by Paleo, Mar 18 2014 - 07:45 AM.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#2 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 376 posts

Posted Mar 02 2014 - 09:30 AM

A nice looking chair, which I don't know how you made with only a few studs on top, and what does looks like the rear half of a...hot-rod.  I like those flames, they really add something to this moc.

For such a small moc, I think you did a really good job.

#3 Offline keiththelegokid

keiththelegokid
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 65 posts

Posted Mar 19 2014 - 03:02 PM

That is a great and funny idea and I will like it as soon as judging commences. :smilekohrak:

Check out Emmets Constructo-Spaceship

http://www.us.lego.c...1f-0b1050ed347f

#4 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 815 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Mar 20 2014 - 07:18 PM

A nice looking chair, which I don't know how you made with only a few studs on top, and what does looks like the rear half of a...hot-rod.  I like those flames, they really add something to this moc.

For such a small moc, I think you did a really good job.

Thanks!

That is a great and funny idea and I will like it as soon as judging commences. :smilekohrak:

Thanks, but you should like it now. It only counts if it's before March 31st.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users