Bionicle Hitman: The After Games

JiMing

This is the topic for the next three set of Hitman games. Wait until Flaredrick has posted the next topic before posting.

And a little message: Fighty has left the series in our hands. Let's do our best to continue his legacy and create a series that can rival the prevalence of Mafia or Bionifight. I think we can do that, but it all depends on everyone.

Oh, and sign me up for the next game.

• Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

hitmanivwithpic.png

[The Story]
It's been a year since the Assassin Olympics were held. The reigning champ has returned to his duties as a Dark Hunter, if he wants to please the leader, The Shadowed One. Unbenounced to anyone, he is actually a puppet in a far grave ordeal.
On a dense fog day in Odina, a ship washed up to its shores battered and broken by some monster. Hunters went to investigate its cargo, but found nothing since all crew on board are dead...except for the living cargo.
Inside the hull were slugs that brainwash its victims into doing things no one would do. The island is now on high alert after one of their loyalists committed suicide, after finding the slug attached to it. Now the assassins are out eliminating anyone they suspect is corrupted by these creatures.

[Overview]
Welcome to the first installment of The After Games. In here every round, some assasssin will be corrupted by a brain slug. As the number of assassins dwindle, the number of corrupted fall as well. Each one that is brainwashed will have a stat bonus of +1. This can go for anything.

[Gameplay]
You have six wepaons at your disposal. Gun, Knife, Sledgehammer, Poison, Wire, and Explosives. Before each round, you must PM me the person you want to kill and with which weapon. You are not guaranteed a kill, for every player has different weaknesses and immunity to a certain weapon. Each round takes place between a 48 hour period. If you fail to PM the target and weapon choice, you will take no action in the round.

[Profile]
You must PM a profile and also state here first that you are playing the game.

To join, please PM a profile of the following:

Gun:
Sledgehammer:
Poison:
Wire:
Explosives:
Knife:
Recommended numbering is 1 being weak and six being strong. The lower the number, the more weaker you are to the weapon.

[sponser]
Sadly, sponsorship will not appear in this installment of The After Games.

[Kills]
If multiple people attack the same person, whoever tells me first gets the kill.
What happens if the last two/three/etc. people all kill each other?
There can only be one survivor, so if the last few assassins all kill each other.

[Rules]
1. All BZPower rules apply.
2. No changing targets. I will accpet your first target and ignore your attempt to change the target.
3. Do not complain about the outcome. I am not biased. This game is about strategy and a whole lot of luck.
4. Treat your fellow assassins with respect. Don't fight here in the topic, or I will weaken a stat of yours.
5. Have fun!

[Payroll] Red symbols those who where assassinated. Golden Yellow symbols those who are infected and dead.
1. JiMing
2. Chro
3. Unit#phntk#1
4. Regenerated ShadowVezon

5. Pupwa21
6. Protalgif

7. Toa of Anarchy

8. Wazdakka
9. Toa Kayn

10. Pulsating Explosive [Winner]
11. -Toa Lhikevikk-
12. Commander Viral
13. Voxumo
14. Voltex 2
15. -JL-
16. young sinatra
17. Burnmand: Toa of Emoticons

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Well, because I possess my bodies, as opposed to just living normally in them, I don't really have much to worry about either way. If one tries to control me, I just get a stat bonus and a group of parasites to puppet master. Actually, I hope I'm one of them now. It's not like it'll stop my antics.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Sign me up please, no introducing, the RETURN OF TWO FACE (French Horns blow a barrage of low notes for effect)

No introducing? Pity.. I was looking forward to a good introduction

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'll add you in when I get home. Still missing some stats.

EDIT: Registration closes at 4:30 p.m. on March 5th. This includes those who have not sent me their stats. Once registration is closed, I'll PM those unlucky few who will be corrupted.

EDIT 2: I wasn't clear what time zone. It is 4:30 Central Standard Time.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Sign me up please, no introducing, the RETURN OF TWO FACE (French Horns blow a barrage of low notes for effect)

No introducing? Pity.. I was looking forward to a good introduction

Oops, meant now :headbonk: :lol-sign: :rollaway: :talk2hand:

Oh I know.I was just enjoying messing with you a bit.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'd like to play, please.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Sign, me up, I'd like to follow the Assassin ways

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended